• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings romance? friends? enemies to lovers?

teratoboi

sUP im STILL on the hunt for some one x one's or in the very least a person down to talk about hypothetical scenarios between characters. HUGE fan of of just building relationships of all kinds, and though i prefer romance i don't require it to be part of the rp or what have you.

to keep your interest :bishiesparklesl:

genres: medieval/modern fantasy, sci fi, supernatural themed, detective noir, historical (ancient greece/egypt, victorian era), steampunk

pretty much you name it, i likely do it

as far as fandoms go i would LOVE to do something with boku no hero academia, voltron, or homestuck but i generally only do ocs. if you can convince me to play a canon character, props to you. for voltron i'm specifically looking for something galran x human/altean

rules:

1) im down for typing like this in ooc chat or whatever but during actual rp i like something more 'literate' and novella like. i typically do a huge intro and average post length can be 1 or more paragraphs on my end. typos are more than understandable though.
2) a lot of my characters and styles can be strong in language/behavior but im more than happy to censor that in accordance with site rules and your preferences.
3) please don't expect me to be online all the time!! i work crazy hours and sometimes i just don't feel the need to reply everyday unless im really into the rp. so i guess im asking for patience here lol
4) i am 23 and so i would prefer rping with someone over 18.
5) be open minded! i enjoy MxF, MxM, FxF, and any ship mixing nonbinary/genderfluid roles!
6) don't feel pressured to have to talk with me 24/7, i appreciate wanting to be friends but i know natural conversation is hard sometimes <: ur comfort matters!

characters: now i don't really have plots so much as i have characters that i am dying to use/pair up. i have dozens more and have a tendency to invent more every damn day so these are only a sample really.

they will be under the spoiler tags if i can figure this out right lmao. also there are drawings so some of these files might be HUGE lol

rsz_20181106_185130.jpg
This is Tracy Hertsberg, otherwise affectionately known around town as Trailer Trash Tracy. He's a kid from Louisiana who's mission in life is to get his mom out of prison. He's homeless, has poor hygiene, and is very flirtatious by nature. It's actually astonishing how many people take him seriously, even if they are initially repulsed. He's got tan skin, brown hair, brown eyes, and several piercings alongside two distinct moles on his face. He's built like a gymrat thanks to manual labor and not owning a car but his appearance is the nicest thing about him on the surface. Oh and did I mention he's a were-alligator that transforms under the new moon?

tumblr_ot1w9jJDo91s122n3o1_500.jpg
A kid I made for the BNHA universe but would be happy to use in other scenarios! His name is Moto Kuro, son of famous hero Gulper and notorious villain Undertow. He's a 2nd year at UA who's quirk is that he can swim through anything. He's a giant with black hair and pale skin. He specializes in hand to hand combat, but with his power he wants to become rescue hero! He knows what it's like to be accused of having a villainous appearance, so he sympathizes well with people like Shinsou or even Bakugo (even if they don't necessarily want it.) His hero name is Landshark and I am unashamed lol.

demonbois.jpg
Honestly I am just dying to use any one of these characters, they're a demon family from a story but they all have their own unique abilities and personality traits.
I have a LOT of information on these guys so I'll simplify! But really if you just like the look of one of 'em I'd be happy to use them however.

At the top we have Archeus, the eldest demon, he's a powerful mage and potion maker, and though often looked to for leadership simply wants nothing to do with it. Very genderfluid, and very flirtatious.
To his left is Amadeus on top and Lazarus below. Amadeus is a lazy shapeshifter who eventually becomes a righthand man to the demon lord Mammon. He is always very stone faced, and it's hard to make him smile. Lazarus is a vault keeper, and is surprisingly shy for his big stature. He guards precious secrets of Mammon.

To Archeus' right, is Thorasus, Litheus, and Bacchus. Thorasus is a speed demon and a swordfighter. Hot tempered and the only thing spikier than his hair is his blades. Quick to act but also very distrustful. Litheus is an energy manipulator, and his beads themselves are what helps him to do it. Probably the most rational of them all. Bacchus, with his disney prince hair, is a concubine and is a master of secrets. Though flirty, he's very sweet.

Last but not least is Thideus and Katya. Thideus is a one eyed wonder, able to command those below him solely through his voice and is the second eldest of this family. Katya is the youngest, and bound to grow up to be a formidable assassin.

Though these descriptions are cheerful and kind, they are demons and most of what they do comes with a price. They seem empathetic, but be careful, they might end up wringing you dry.

Last edited:
First of all, wow. All your characters are interesting and well thought out. I would love to RP something with you!

Hi there! I would be very interested in talking with you more and discussing perhaps the possibility of rping together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back