Romance and Drama RPs??(Click it! You know you want to!)

Ambria

Title says it all, doesn't it?

Well, I want to get some more awesome RP buddies. I have a lot of ideas in mind, some are kind of... odd. But hey, I love that kind of stuff.

First off, let me list some of my favorite parings. . . also, I prefer FxF and MxF. If that makes a difference.

Pairings

Human x Human

Human x Vampire

Human x Werewolf

Human x
Ghost/Undead

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Werewolf

Shy x Outgoing/Popular

Rich x
Poor

Teacher x
Student

Rock Star x
Fan

Wife
x Husband

Goofy Plot Ideas...

1.) Teenage Pregnancy (Always drama there.)

2.) An Abusive Relationship/Marriage

3.) Forbidden Love (Like a Romeo and Juliet situation!)

4.) Widow/Widower Who After a Long battle Finds Love

5.) Nothing but a Mistake (Aha, been a while since I've had one of those. I can explain more if you like.)

6.) Broken Marriage (Which the characters try to fix. . .)

7.) Ohhh! A divorced couple who learns that separating was stupid in the first place.

8.) Anything Dramatic and Romantic really...

Also, as you may have noticed I like, and prefer playing a female role―as I am a girl in real life. Haha. But, on a few of these, I wouldn't mind playing a guy.

Oh, with the plot idea things, those were a little base to what I have in mind. I really love anything to do with skipping over the first awkward meeting of the characters- I know some of you know what I mean. Right? Come on, tell me I'm not crazy! Haha, just kidding.

If I tried really hard, I could come up with more, so if there's not something on that list, pm me and we can talk about something else!

Just post here if interested, or PM me. Either way is fine.

I'd love to do a FxF RP! I'm super into the whole Romeo and Juliet/Forbidden Love thing with a ton of drama to boot. I'd be down for Shy x Outgoing/Popular as the pairing.

[QUOTE="Purplepandybear<3]I like the Teenage Pregnancy (I'm a drama person ^~^) Or the Abusive Relationship!!

[/QUOTE]
Oh yay! That's one of my favorite ones. Both of them, actually.

Want to PM me so we can farther discuss it? :)

Hollipop said:
I'd love to do a FxF RP! I'm super into the whole Romeo and Juliet/Forbidden Love thing with a ton of drama to boot. I'd be down for Shy x Outgoing/Popular as the pairing.
YES!

That would be perfect! Could you PM me so we can talk about it more and get started?

Hey, do you think we could try a vampire/werewolf fxf? I've hardly ever done fxf before and would like to brush up on my skills.

SomberHeart said:
Hey, do you think we could try a vampire/werewolf fxf? I've hardly ever done fxf before and would like to brush up on my skills.
Of course! I'd love to!

The abusive or broken marriage looks great!!!

I mean to RP

Bummer irl though.

Uh okay

Anyways I am glad you feel that way about skipping about! I love doing established relationship RP's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nerdygeekflower said:
The abusive or broken marriage looks great!!!
I mean to RP

Bummer irl though.

Uh okay

Anyways I am glad you feel that way about skipping about! I love doing established relationship RP's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, agreed! Lol

I love the kind of RP, but in real life, it would suck!!

Anyways, me too! It's like the real way I like to RP. Its kind of awkward at first if their not, you know?

Well, if you would like to RP, pm me! We can get our characters and stuff set up. ^_^

That goes for anyone else, just PM me and we can talk about it more!

[QUOTE="Secluded Inkling]Could you explain the Nothing but a Mistake plot? :) Just the name sounds interesting.

[/QUOTE]
Course, I will PM you right now.

[QUOTE="Alyson Bowman]I would do the Vampire x Human.

[/QUOTE]
Feel free to PM me about it! I'd love to RP with you. 
And if anyone else is interested... you can PM me too. Lol

Or post here. Whichever is fine by me. I'm always looking for new partners. ^_^

FxF?

Human x Vampire

Human x Werewolf

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Werewolf

Shy x Outgoing/Popular

Rock Star x Fan

Any of these ideas sound interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back