• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Roll to Dodge

Probored

You start off as a stock character. You can decide what you look like aesthetically and even what you are wearing but your default clothes will just amount to Plain Clothes and will offer no advantages (which means if you have ribbons in your default Plain Clothes, they aren't really there). Later clothes or armor or weapons or whatever that you find will not have this restriction. It's made so that everyone starts off equally.

I'll be getting all the sprites and characters from an obscure japanese game (so I might run out of males and some of you might have to rely either on women or robots sprites.)

-Everyone is human.

-Everyone starts off in the same room.

-No one has prior backstory. If you write something like "used to work as a acrobat" I'll not add any modifiers to any jumping or agility skills/actions.

Since theres only a few people playing right now, if you sign up you'll automatically join, so to save time just post an action on the main thread at the same time you sign up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is Garreth Yorth and I decided to investigate the room.(Considering my luck,I really want to know what will happen if I mega-fail what's basically looking.)

accepted Lunaria Silver, do you have a specific charachter name or appearance you'd like to get?

Also post an action on the Main section please :)

Alright, so I read through the main thread, and THIS IS HILARIOUS. Sign me up! xD

I don't really have a specific image in mind, any male will do. ^^

His name is Christopher McManus.

Plz sign me up!

Name: Sibyl.

Appearance: Don't really care...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am willing to join because this is amazing so far.

Name: Luna Willasmith.

Appearance: Is blue short hair possible? If not then just Black short then. Clothes doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back