Roll Call

Dugym

One Thousand Club
With a non-school related project I'm working on, school related projects likely on the horizon, and my own roleplay to manage, I might not have a lot of time, but I'll try to be active if and when this begins.

I'm here, but I'm struggling with 1) getting ample time to make and commit to a character and 2) keeping interest in the idea, it feels like the plot is uninteresting...

While the premise is novel (Dictatorial "Utopia"), I haven't seen any plots (underground incursion against a government facility, for example). What's the general overview of the story so far?

While the premise is novel (Dictatorial "Utopia"), I haven't seen any plots (underground incursion against a government facility, for example). What's the general overview of the story so far?

Have you read the description? At the end it says: "This roleplay will focus on a rebellion, an underground organization working to overthrow the government."

Even if there wasn't a rebellion, a roleplay in re-education could also work.

Also, if you read the Haven Archive, you can learn more sub-plots, like werewolves for example.

I don't have as much time, but I still want to be part of this. I actually wrote most of a post, but didn't finish it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back