• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplays with Dragonica

Dragonica

Evil in a beautiful disguise

• |Dragonica|18|Female|

I'm not all that complicated, so I wont hold you up for too long with these pesky introductions. First, read this and make sure you follow at least most of it. I can be pretty lenient, but only when it comes to certain things. these rules help me weed out people I won't be compatible with. So yeah.

First, if you don't do romance, please leave. Romance is my drug, I love it in roleplays.

I do darker themes in roleplays. I can also do light and fluffy but it seems to plastic and unreal that the roleplay loses it's appeal. Every bright sun shiney day needs a few clouds, right?

Edit: Even though I enjoy darker themes, I don't want a roleplay centered around a super abusive relationship. As a child that grew up in that situation, it's a trigger for me. And I'd rather not relive it in a roleplay. Insinuating an abuser in their family that they dealt or are dealing with, and helping them out of it, or making it part of their past... That's okay. But I don't want details. I don't want to play it out.

I do all gender pairings. M//, F//, M/F. All of them. Love them. Can't get enough. Just tell me what you'd like.

I play males and females, subs and doms, if you need to know that.

Edit: DO NOT come to me and instantly stick me with a male character. I usually don't mind, but it's becoming a rather repetitive situation. Same thing with doms in roleplays. If you do not give me a choice, then you're pretty much ruining the whole experience for me.

I write anywhere from 2-6+ paragraphs. Don't give me that crap about not being able to write more than 3 sentences without things getting jumbled up. If that's the case, you need to go back to elementary. I need at least one fleshy paragraph. One liners are RARELY okay. Very, very rarely. I tend to hate them even when I make exceptions.

Use decent spelling and grammar, ect. You get the point.

ALSO TALK TO ME! If we can't talk to each other, then there is not point in roleplaying, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still searching if anyone else is interested. =)

Still searching for god RPers. Please make sure to read my rules and such thoroughly, as well as the plot if we decide to play them out.

I may be interested, but I'm about to go to bed. So like, me replying to your thread is also me sort of "bookmarking" it so I can remember to elaborate tomorrow!

I guess I could just quietly add it to my watch list... but I also wanted to express interest. :3

Lol. Well I will await your message, or response here, whatever suits you best. =) Can't wait to get something started.

Hi ^A^! I'm quite interested on the plot where Character A and Character B are involve in the same accident and etc etc. Sounds exciting and a good opener! I play multiple characters and usually it's just a female and a lot more males. Depending though, I love to do some romance rp as well, anything's fine really, if you have more interesting plots do tell me if you're fine in rping with me :D ?

I NOW HAVE AIM! You can RP with me in aim, or in e-mails. Whichever is convenient for you.

Howdy!

I read through your interest check and thought I'd post. I see you have a bit of interest already, so, I understand if you're a bit overwhelmed with partners as it is. That being said, I consider myself a detail-oriented roleplayer and generally write three or more fleshy paragraphs per post. I enjoy things like character development, conflict, and dynamic roleplay partners. As a roleplayer, I play male and female characters in equal quantity and have no preference for one or the other. (:

If you think we may be compatible and you have the time, I'd love if we could discuss some plots in further detail at your earliest convenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back