Roleplaying

The guy groggily wakes up. When he seesthe combine before him, he jumps. "What do you need, um... person guy?" asks the sign-up guy.

(We both say guy a lot.)

''I whold like to join your...'Military'.'' he says. ''I already have alot of experience of the Combine Army, i worked as an Commander there.''

"Combines. Never heard of 'em. How's this, we'll give ya standard basic trainin' and test your skills. Once we deem ya fit to go on a mission, then ya prove that you are actually a commander," says the sign-up person.

''Standert?'' he says a bit dissapointed. ''I know a Person that just where a bit slilent and got an Hard Traning. He told me his Story after i chrushed is skull with his wrench. Don't you have something better to offer?''

(Half life: Opposing Force Reffrence)

''Oh...i forgot you don't know such things. It's like an mettalic tool to remove little things...such as he's ears :>'' he says. ''Im from another place. Just give me something like the ice buket challenge a real challlenge.''

"Alright, we DO have one mission that nobody could beat yet. The realm of the brass dragon. We gotta retrieve a legendary weapon from there, but the brass dragon kills any who enter," says the sign-up guy

The sign-up guy points at a huge Mephistophelian portal. "Do that and you'll be.. How 'bout Sergeant Major?"

The sign-up guy points at a huge Mephistophelian portal. "Do that and you'll be.. How 'bout Sergeant Major?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back