Roleplaying here!

Kokuto Kaminashi

Kokuto looked over to Yukimura nodding "Indeed she isn't. I told her where I was going, she'll find me eventually and probably scold me for leaving her. Other than that, what is your mission Yukimura, Kurosuki?" Kokuto looked at Kurosuki as well, his arms still crossed while standing beside them both. Despite leaving Aria all alone, Kokuto felt as if he had found something more interesting going on than what he was tasked to do with Aria. At least, with the dark intent Yukimura had displayed moments before his arrival caught his eye and anything that Yukimura was excited for would probably be fun for Kokuto as well. Aria would probably swoop in and kick Kokuto in the face for leaving her at the last minute, but that was no less, worth every amount of pain he might feel in his jaw later. 

Interaction: Yukimura @AiAi Kurosuki @Loki Odinson

Mentions: Aria @Iryxa

9xNsFFf.png

2rpmQHl.jpg

Egaku regarded the 'apprentice girl' with a level of intrigue. "Huh?" she grunted out, at the strange admission to.. to turn her into a doll? Was that similar to painting, or calligraphy? "Art-chan? Myu?" she mused, staring at the other girl. Before anything else there could happen, it seemed she was.. she was transported somewhere unusual. Another place that it appeared she could paint, at first glance.

Now to the test. "Nhm, yes sensei, myu," she chirped out, instantly lathering her brush with ink, and marking up a picture on some parchment she dropped. Two large inky-hands came out, and lashed out at the sensei, attempting to push him back.

@Samurai Jay @Iryxa (Kai) @Jefferson @Plutia

Chiasa glared at the boy. "Both?! Why would you need both! -No way! Imma get that kissed bell from the lovely Yori-sensei! I'm the one who's dedicated to training under her! That way her loveliness will rub off on me! I know it! Why would a boy care about such things, puh! Blehhh!" Sticking her tongue out, she seemed to have her priorities a bit jumbled. Then, she pressed her foot down into the grass. In a burst of speed, shot by him.

However, before she was able to close the distance, a burst of wind ninjutsu flew by her, and towards their target. Chiasa gasped, and reached out, "YORI-SENSEI!" she called out in shock, like she was scared for her sensei's well-being. Then one of the most glorious things happened, she watched with red eyes as her sensei deftly avoided the jutsu, using her own substitution jutsu.

"AHHHHH!!! My eyes! Amazing!" she gaped in awe, then she rounded on her teammate, glaring. "Hey, what's the big deal! Using ninjutsu?" Chiasa hissed. "Use your brawn and your wit!" Why was she chastising him for ninjutsu, when their sensei got praised for it? Well, it was pretty obvious she had a bias for their sensei.

"W~what?! A-absolutely not, ma'am!" she hollered over in response to the woman's question. Stunned by her suggestion to 'kill her', Chiasa paused for just a mere moment. She couldn't do something like that! -Ever!

Now that she had gotten over that small hiccup... she moved on again. "More fired up than ever!" When mist and rain entered the area, she once again looked over at the male, and growled in frustration. "Grr..." Taking another step, she fired forward in a burst of speed, reaching for the bell -the kissed one, specifically.

Arashi, Chiasa

zb0pAQL.png

@Jefferson @backlash @AiAi (Hoshino Yori)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenji Kariudo

Kenji yawned slightly now on his last stick of dango with a sigh "The bell test always the bell test, why can't it be...I don't know..a survival test or something?" He mumbled then shrugged going through handseals to summon several Eagle Scout Summons so they can fly around the village and report to him on anything interesting, as the summons fly off in different directions, Kenji resumes watching the Genin Prospects from his perch on a tree at a safe distance "Seems we got a Prospect who adores her sensei far to much, I shall call the prospect...Sensei-con..actually that doesn't sound as good now that I say it..eh I'll think of a better one later" He mumbled softly as he watched then laid his head back against the tree "The pride of the ANBU, Hisashi is probably beating her team to the ground and deeper until they can find treasure" He snickered softly.

A few minutes later, one of the eagle summons return with news from the other training grounds "Kinda guessed, the bell test is pretty simple after all." He said with a slight yawn then looked back over to the team he was currently watching "Maybe next time I'll get some genin to train, and teach them something other than the infamous bell test" 

“Yes both. Because if I get them both, that will mean you will fail and have to go back to the academy.” Riyoshi yelled back at Chiasa.

Riyoshi was almost side by side with Chiasa when a roaring sound came from the side. As his left foot made contact with the ground, he came to a sliding halt. The powerful fuuton attack made contact with the teacher but just as a smirk crossed his face,

she vanished and a log took her spot. Riyoshi looked upon the substitution skill with a bit of disappointment.

What the heck! Riyoshi thought to himself.

That is when his ears were assaulted once again by the voice of his teammate.

“You need to shut it and quit being such a fan girl. You need to buckle your feelings down and get after the objective if you want to prove me wrong.” Riyoshi spoke out as she soon growled at him.

She took off in a dead sprint just as the mist and rain smothered the training grounds and Riyoshi just shook his head.

Stupid girl. Riyoshi thought meanly to himself.

He took off in a sprint right behind Chiasa and looked for an opening.

@Thalia_Neko @FoxLord

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back