Roleplaying, Chapter II

(When I finish college, I will start sleeping in teh day and waking up at night..) The person smiles, shooting spearlike shapes at Freemankiller in tune with the epic mini-boss music in the background, exactly like Undyne does:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dcLaYwl48v0

Just use the ****ing Undyne shield!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Freemankiller tires to block the Attacks! First he is bad at it, but the spears are a bit slow, so he could block them all.

(I now everything from Undertale...to the stroy from Asriel to W.D. Ga-i sholden't mention him now...i know EVERYTHING of it, even all the fangames, not the artwork but almost everything. Even tho i only played: Sans sim (2 Pals) and Undertale Clickers xD)

(So you have not played the original Undertale but know everything about it?)

The person charges up an orange sphere.

(100%)

The Freemankiller again tires to stop 'em with the shield.

0WOW IT SHOLD HAVE BENN SUMBITED AN HALF HOUR AGO. I WHERE PLAYING BUT THE COMMENT DIDN'T SUMBIT! SOOOOOORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY9

"Law is order," he says. Use the gun. It does very little damage, but is a guaranteed hit. Be like Sans. He deals only one damage, yet his attacks are overpowered.

0WOW IT SHOLD HAVE BENN SUMBITED AN HALF HOUR AGO. I WHERE PLAYING BUT THE COMMENT DIDN'T SUMBIT! SOOOOOORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY9

"That dragon is lawful good," replies the person, sending another spear-shaped object wave, a bit more complicated.

new repetition

[XD you realy needed an half one 10/10 use]

The Freemankiller tries to again block them but some hurt him again. He saw the pile of health potions and thought this battle will be endless. He then again attacks him with his sword.

The Freemankiller just stands there and will doge when it's orange, he thinks he knows what todo.

(The yellow heart. Don't ask.)

The person grunts in frustration. "Try dodging this!" He releases a barrage of blue and orange attacks. Difficult to dodge.

He again tries to doge but gets hit hard. He jumps again into that pile of health potions and heals himself up.

Marcus continues to walk through the wilderness with his new eyesight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back