• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Roleplayer Search Dead?

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I remember there being a tool to search for RPers who were available and interested in certain types of RPs. Has it gone to die or is it hidden away somewhere that isn't directly in my face?

Your RP Preferences are directly under you're name on the side. You can edit them in your preferences <3

Eunoia said:
Your RP Preferences are directly under you're name on the side. You can edit them in your preferences <3
Ah, I mean to search for other RPers. For recruitment's sake.

Interest checks do seem to be the best way to go about it. There was once another way, but I think it's gone now.

Eunoia said:
Interest checks do seem to be the best way to go about it. There was once another way, but I think it's gone now.
That other way is what I was referring to. It was like a reverse interest check. You would select the prefix and it would show a list of members who were interested in RPing that prefix.

RealisticFantasy said:
That other way is what I was referring to. It was like a reverse interest check. You would select the prefix and it would show a list of members who were interested in RPing that prefix.
I haven't seen it around in awhile, and I just prodded around and still couldn't. My apologies love. Checking tags is the closest thing.

Eunoia said:
I haven't seen it around in awhile, and I just prodded around and still couldn't. My apologies love. Checking tags is the closest thing.
No worries! Thanks for your help! I suppose I'll search similar interest checks and trying recruiting people through PMs from there.

Ah, I guess it doesn't exist anymore. I remember reading a site update that said it's taken down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back