Other [Roleplay] What is your favorite scene from a roleplay you've been a part of?

Mx.Trinity

Pro Stranger
I'd like to start a thread sharing our favorite scene's from a roleplay we've been a part of. Please be as detailed as possible with your responses as this can really help the topic be as immersive as possible. What happened in the scene?
How did it make you feel?
Did it have any effect on future roleplay experiences or writing?

Funny enough, My favorite part of my RP was the end mostly because my partner found a perfect song for the ending. The song was called "About Today"

it ended with my character and his love (who he found out was an angle) where standing in heaven with a book in hand. The book is suppose to reverse time and the damage on the world from the angle vs fallen angle war but by doing so time will revert back to where he never met her. they have a back and forth for a while and with tears in her eyes opens the book and reads the words. He wakes up that day expecting to see someone by his bed but doesn't know why. While he talked with his friends he sometimes sees someone he recognizes (his lover) and chases after her but ends up losing her. this happens a couple days in a row until one night, while he slept, her heard her voice. (I forgot what she said tho T.T) he jumps out of bed in his Pj's and runs towards the beach in the rain but he doesn't know why. The final scene (which we both didn't plan for) was my character and the angle staring at each other but we both perfectly worded it so that the people reading it (this was on Xanga where every response to an RP was in the open to read.) didn't know if they saw each other or not.

It was good and I was happy with it but when she posted the song and told me this song felt perfect for the ending and I agreed and to this day I listen to that song. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back