• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Roleplay Undertale :3

-Emilia-

ain't nothin' gonna break my stride \o/
h0I!! I'm just looking for someone to roleplay Undertale with xD OC's works just fine :3 And I can roleplay as almost everyone.

Just pm me or send a comment if you're intrested
;) (Wow...That sounded like a dating website xD )

THEGREATPAPYRUS said:
Hey! I'd totally be interested in an rp, if thats alright with ya! I normally roleplay as Papyrus. You don't mind that right?
I would love roleplaying with you! No I don't mind at all! :3 Do you want to rp through pm or what do you prefer?

Sugarkool said:
Hi i was wondering if i could join your rp as my oc sugar?
Hii :3 I would love to roleplay with you! Would you like to rp through pm or a seperate thread? :)

Sugarkool said:
we could do it through a pm but im new so dont expect me to really know what to do:)
That's okay :3 I haven't been roleplaying for that long either, I'll send you a pm

EmeRP said:
h0I!! I'm just looking for someone to roleplay Undertale with xD OC's works just fine :3 And I can roleplay as almost everyone.
Hi! I just joined this website, and I was wondering if I could RP with you as Sans? I have no idea how this website works, so if you could help me out, that'd be great n///n;

[QUOTE="Luna Forbes]Hi! I just joined this website, and I was wondering if I could RP with you as Sans? I have no idea how this website works, so if you could help me out, that'd be great n///n;

[/QUOTE]
Hii :) Sure! I would love roleplaying with you! I'll send you a message :3

EmeRP said:
I'm totally up for an rp if you're interested. Pm me if you like :)

MagieMinor said:
I'm totally up for an rp if you're interested. Pm me if you like :)
Hii sure! :3 Though I'm roleplaying with a lot of people right now so I'll probably be a little slow at answering xD

Welp, I can see lots of people are interested in this already. Would you be up to do one with me aswell? I think I have an idea in mind if you want to talk about it in a pm. ;P

Faded said:
Welp, I can see lots of people are interested in this already. Would you be up to do one with me aswell? I think I have an idea in mind if you want to talk about it in a pm. ;P
Sure! :D

Faded said:
Sure! :) Send me a pm when you feel like it :3

EmeRP said:
Are you still looking for people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back