• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

roleplay partner wanted

vastness

coke is my addiction
Hey there! (<3)

I'm looking for a roleplay partner that would be interested in playing out a romantical roleplay with me. Just message me if you have a nice idea. I've also noted down some pairings I'd like to do below this text. I'm a student in my last year, and have a busy schedule wherefore I can't be online all day, but I'll try my best to answer at least every second day.

I also have to mention that English isn't my first language, so there might be some mistakes here and there. I hope you are okay with that. I'm just trying to improve my skills. I'll be alright with doing mxm and mxf, I don't do any sex scenes, and I like to write about 1-2 paragraphs. Also, I'm a lot into fluff and humorous stuff, but drama is also okay with me.

I'm a big fan of korea, so if you are interested in a korean setting I'm totally yours, and I'm also alright with anime pictures and stuff.

friend x friend

ropedancer x unkown

band member x student

nurse x patient

witch x wizard

fay x human

nymphe x unkown

vampire x unkown

christmas elf x human

dwarf x dwarf

elf x elf

[ ... ]

korean dramas

christmassy stuff

the fault in our stars

papertowns

benedict cumberbatch

harry potter

sherlock

one direction

exo

Last edited by a moderator:
where have you been all my life??

i'll be honest with you: it's been a while since i've roleplayed, but lately i've been trying to get back into it and i was browsing this website when i saw your ad. i joined the website because i wanted to message you about us roleplaying together! you seem like my ideal partner and i'd love to get to know you better.

unfortunately, since i'm a new member, i can't pm you :c how would you propose we move forwards?

You...somehow reminds me of a certain little K-poper girl who calls me oppa. Damn, I miss her now. You, take responsibility and roleplay with me.(?)

(I'll PM you later~)

paperdog said:
Hey there! (<3)
I'm looking for a roleplay partner that would be interested in playing out a romantical roleplay with me. Just message me if you have a nice idea. I've also noted down some pairings I'd like to do below this text. I'm a student in my last year, and have a busy schedule wherefore I can't be online all day, but I'll try my best to answer at least every second day.

I also have to mention that English isn't my first language, so there might be some mistakes here and there. I hope you are okay with that. I'm just trying to improve my skills. I'll be alright with doing mxm and mxf, I don't do any sex scenes, and I like to write about 1-2 paragraphs. Also, I'm a lot into fluff and humorous stuff, but drama is also okay with me.

I'm a big fan of korea, so if you are interested in a korean setting I'm totally yours, and I'm also alright with anime pictures and stuff.

friend x friend

ropedancer x unkown

band member x student

nurse x patient

witch x wizard

fay x human

nymphe x unkown

vampire x unkown

christmas elf x human

dwarf x dwarf

elf x elf

[ ... ]

korean dramas

christmassy stuff

the fault in our stars

papertowns

benedict cumberbatch

harry potter

sherlock

one direction

exo

You still open for partners? If so, I'm totally down for a Korean one. Haha it seriously would be amazing

Hi, are you still looking for someone? I really want to roleplay korean dramas but have no one to roleplay with. :(

Friend x Friend

:D Possibly MxM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back