Roleplay? More like: RoleYAY!!...haha...

Dooplighost

Freak Sheet
Hi there! I’m bad at these. I’ve never written one, but I can already tell I’m bad at these. Uhm...

Hiii

I like to write stuff, but I get bored of writing alone kind of quickly and the time it takes to think up a good story, characters, setting etc really takes so so so long alone. Hence why I am here! As far as I’m concerned, this concept of role playing seems like one big group project to experience a story, and to me that sounds perfect!

I am kind of picky with genre but, after scouring the forums the fantasy stuff and the realistic/modern stuff sounds good to me! So that’s where I’ll most likely be...uhm yeah...

I don’t know how to end this so...

*abrupt ending*

Hey! Welcome to RPN! I'm sure you will find a lot of people that like the same things you do (including me), but anyways I hope you have a great time here!

Welcome!! I'm new too and also bad at intros. So bad no one ever replied to mine :( I hope you find what you're looking for here. Happy RPing!

Welcome. I’m new here too and I always find intros awkward!! But I hope you find something you like on here- you seem to like what I like about forum roleplaying. Getting to write heaps of different kinds of things in collaborative storytelling adventures! Hope to see you around ^_^

Hi there! I’m bad at these. I’ve never written one, but I can already tell I’m bad at these. Uhm...

Hiii

I like to write stuff, but I get bored of writing alone kind of quickly and the time it takes to think up a good story, characters, setting etc really takes so so so long alone. Hence why I am here! As far as I’m concerned, this concept of role playing seems like one big group project to experience a story, and to me that sounds perfect!

I am kind of picky with genre but, after scouring the forums the fantasy stuff and the realistic/modern stuff sounds good to me! So that’s where I’ll most likely be...uhm yeah...

I don’t know how to end this so...

*abrupt ending*
hey. I'm looking to create a roleplay too, maybe we could create kind of a general one together, just to get a feel for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back