Roleplay Here

Beebasaur

Probably Dead?
Roleplay Type(s)
So this is where we are going to be roleplaying!

Last edited by a moderator:
papyrus beamed joyfully before looking down at sans "SANS ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL! AREN'T YOU EXCITED TO BE MOVING TO THE SURFACE?" papyrus asked looking down at sans smiling. sans sighed as he had been watching the sun rise but he turned to papyrus and sighed "sure am bro, never happier" he said which was mostly a lie. sans was quiet nervous that this place this beautiful place would be stolen from him... from papyrus as soon as the child gets bored. his eye began to glow as this though terrified him as did the entire concept of resets. papyrus noticed sans's eye glowing and smiled reassuringly before kneeling and hugging sans "ITS ALRIGHT SANS I KNOW THIS IS A LOT TO TAKE IN BUT DON'T WORRY! I'LL BE HERE TO HELP YOU COPE!" sans sniffed and began hugging papyrus back "yah thanks bro"

@mewbot5408

@Kira Times

papyrus beamed joyfully before looking down at sans "SANS ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL! AREN'T YOU EXCITED TO BE MOVING TO THE SURFACE?" papyrus asked looking down at sans smiling. sans sighed as he had been watching the sun rise but he turned to papyrus and sighed "sure am bro, never happier" he said which was mostly a lie. sans was quiet nervous that this place this beautiful place would be stolen from him... from papyrus as soon as the child gets bored. his eye began to glow as this though terrified him as did the entire concept of resets. papyrus noticed sans's eye glowing and smiled reassuringly before kneeling and hugging sans "ITS ALRIGHT SANS I KNOW THIS IS A LOT TO TAKE IN BUT DON'T WORRY! I'LL BE HERE TO HELP YOU COPE!" sans sniffed and began hugging papyrus back "yah thanks bro"

@Kira Times

Mettaton came walking out and standing up looking out to the sky. It was like nothing he had ever seen before. It was big and beautiful. He placed his hands on his hips before grinning.  He was looking forward to this experience. Of course being in the underground was one thing but traveling the world was another. It was something he was looking forward to.

Mettaton came walking out and standing up looking out to the sky. It was like nothing he had ever seen before. It was big and beautiful. He placed his hands on his hips before grinning.  He was looking forward to this experience. Of course being in the underground was one thing but traveling the world was another. It was something he was looking forward to.

sans looked over and grinning he said "hey papyrus who is that behind you?" he said and papyrus looking up said "THATS JUST METTAT-" he stopped realizing who it was and letting go of sans he rushed towards mettaton. he began smiling broadly as he bombarded mettaton with questions such as "WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? DO YOU LIKE SPAGHETTI? HOW DO YOU STAY SO SHINY? ARE YOU COMING TOO? CAN I GET YOUR AOTUGRAPH" he ask and sans slowly walked towards them standing at papyrus's side and smiling.

@mewbot5408

sans looked over and grinning he said "hey papyrus who is that behind you?" he said and papyrus looking up said "THATS JUST METTAT-" he stopped realizing who it was and letting go of sans he rushed towards mettaton. he began smiling broadly as he bombarded mettaton with questions such as "WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? DO YOU LIKE SPAGHETTI? HOW DO YOU STAY SO SHINY? ARE YOU COMING TOO? CAN I GET YOUR AOTUGRAPH" he ask and sans slowly walked towards them standing at papyrus's side and smiling.

@mewbot5408

Mettaton tilted his head. "Well hello there,darlings. Indeed I am coming."  Mettaton greeted with a grin. Mettaton then took out a marker signing papyrus' forehead.

Mettaton tilted his head. "Well hello there,darlings. Indeed I am coming."  Mettaton greeted with a grin. Mettaton then took out a marker signing papyrus' forehead.

papyrus grinned happily and began ranting about he was mettatons biggest fans and how he had seen every show mettaton did. sans sighed as it felt good to see papyrus so happy and sitting down next to him he fell fast asleep. papyrus stopped ranting and sighed picking up sans and turning to mettaton "SORRY ABOUT THIS BUT SANS IS VERY LAZY" papyrus stated as sans snored peacefully. 

(could you write a bit more? i need a little more to work with :> )

papyrus grinned happily and began ranting about he was mettatons biggest fans and how he had seen every show mettaton did. sans sighed as it felt good to see papyrus so happy and sitting down next to him he fell fast asleep. papyrus stopped ranting and sighed picking up sans and turning to mettaton "SORRY ABOUT THIS BUT SANS IS VERY LAZY" papyrus stated as sans snored peacefully. 

(could you write a bit more? i need a little more to work with :> )

Mettaton smiled with his hand on his hip. "My biggest fan,darling...my my.. " he stated seemingly pleased with those simple words. The robot blinked noticing sans fell asleep. "No.no.no..it's perfectly fine,hon. Let him sleep."  He looked back out to the horizon at the sun. He moved a arm gesturing out across slowly. "Being in the underground was good but I desire to expand out. See the outside world. So I Mettaton am going on tour,darling." He explained as he started walking out squinting but soon his eyes adjusted to the sunlight. He started walking swaying his hips and giggles. "Shall we get going?"

papyrus nodded eagerly and lifting up sans he smiled at mettaton. "SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE HUMAN?" he asked out of the blue and sans opened his eyes disoriented.

Mettaton smiled with his hand on his hip. "My biggest fan,darling...my my.. " he stated seemingly pleased with those simple words. The robot blinked noticing sans fell asleep. "No.no.no..it's perfectly fine,hon. Let him sleep."  He looked back out to the horizon at the sun. He moved a arm gesturing out across slowly. "Being in the underground was good but I desire to expand out. See the outside world. So I Mettaton am going on tour,darling." He explained as he started walking out squinting but soon his eyes adjusted to the sunlight. He started walking swaying his hips and giggles. "Shall we get going?"

Lilith's knife glimmered in the new mornings light. Blood was splattered on the concrete making the ground look like it was covered in blackish sludge. Her face and teeth were stained with red as her sharp, monster looking teeth smirked down at the pile of bones that was once a human man. Blood dripped off of her knife as she began to leave the worthless pile of bones to be discovered by someone, she can already hear the screams of horror, she giggled at the thought. Small drops of blood lay a trail for someone to dare find her, as she walked home to the abandoned orphanage she lived in. It used to be filled with smiling girls and energetic boys, until she got hungry and killing them all. Now people think their souls haunt the place, but how could they, when they were in her stomach? No one dared go near the place in fear of a sociopath, not knowing that she was alive, and was the sociopath. Upon reaching her destination, she cleaned her knife and washed the blood off her face, her Sharp teeth becoming slightly more human. She then slipped the knife into the holster on her thigh and sat down on the rotting, faded green couch that smelled like death. She then turned on the T.V that some how still got electricity and watched the news.

"Today has a shocking turn of events, as Monsters have returned to the surface! You heard me right, Monsters! How will people react, will the hate them or accept them? Will the monsters attack us? Stay tuned to find out more after this short break. I am Lucy Richard on CBC News!" 

A sickening smile made it's way to Lilith's face, monster's souls were always SO much better than Humans. They are going to wish they never came to the surface. Lilith then turned off the T.V as she went to go get some needed rest.

Mentions- @BeebeTheWarrior   @mewbot5408   @Kira Times

Interacts with- N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back