• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Roleplay Graphics

Egolegume

of the Nightfall
Just some graphics I am making for a roleplay idea I have brewing. If anyone is looking for gif. work let me know.

This gif repeats but it has a long pause at the end. I didn't want to bugger peoples eyes.

Kept this within 50 frames. It is 41 to be exact. All 0.1 seconds until the last 6 frames that sit at 0.2 to give the delay at the end.

yB9JqaJ.gif

FnIM6kB.gif
Q1H4GLa.gif

zaTDTZZ.gif

87A4v5A.gif

fKFeyDV.gif

nVCn5We.gif

8MXjxeL.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oy, the gifs are bloody amazing. Real great job, mate. Also, this looks like some great rp in the making.

[QUOTE="THE J0KER]Holy crap, these gifs are amazing! Fantastic work.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks glad you like them. ^___^

These are beautiful! Maybe you can start a thread on where you would make gifs for other people's thread or forum roleplays ovo. Just a thought xD but again, these are wonderful!

[QUOTE="El Phantasmo]What are you making them in?

[/QUOTE]
Photoshop 

Ratchet said:
These are beautiful! Maybe you can start a thread on where you would make gifs for other people's thread or forum roleplays ovo. Just a thought xD but again, these are wonderful!
I would but I doubt anyone would pay real money for the service. And sadly the this site had no monetary system to do any form of trade with (like how avatar sites have gold). I mean if people want to pay for it, sure in a heart beat I'd do it, but I'm not doing it for free. 

[QUOTE="Fus ro dah]That's so awesome! o_o

[/QUOTE]
Thank you, glad you like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back