Roleplay Area

Caspian De Sol

Caspian took in deep breathes as she looked at the facility in in the middle of the river, "... Freedom..." She said lowly with a smile before she gave a small laugh, She stood back up as the sword clacked against her waist, people and cars already walking about, it was as far as she knew 9:24 AM, not even close to night time yet. She looked at the other around her and gave a small laugh.

Sarin & 5234

Sarin rushed down the halls with 5234 in tow, sirens and alarms were sounding off as he groaned slightly, "Shit." He said as he rushed into the main large control room, already a ton of scientists in the room, some giving nasty looks over at the Enhanced behind him, 5234 ignoring them as he usually did, "What the hell happened!? And HOW did it happen!?" He yelled at the security guards as one of them stood up, "Someone from the outside broke into the facility, it seems we were looking at how to keep them from getting out, but not looking out how to get in. They went through the ventilation and killed about 20 guards. A girl killed 5 while the others killed their fair share of people as well. Were cleaning up the blood as we speak." Sarin gave a low growl before he smashed his hand on the table, "God dammit." 

@MidnightStar @Destructus Kloud @MuffinRPs @Barred @ilky @Fizz @redbeans @Broncos Here you go a starter platform for you to go on.

Last edited by a moderator:

83479c30ca34b89434e13ff171c70f9a.jpg

Smoke. Arkus could smell smoke coming from somewhere, and it wasn't just the billowing black mass of the explosion he had caused by rupturing a gas tank near one of the outer walls. Someone had let him out of his cell. Well, he could always leave it whenever he had wanted, but it was the psychosomatic behavioural drugs that were keeping him subdued. The intruder had unplugged Arkus and left. So Arkus experienced an overwhelming rush of emotions for the first time in his life since he was little, and he didn't like it. So he picked one; it was anger. Bloody patches would be found dotted around the trail of destruction the 13 year old had blazed on his way out of the complex, the remains of the crushed guards as they struggled to deal with the superpower they had never been trained or really paid to deal with. Eventually, after killing about 20 guards and 7 scientists, Arkus made it to the outside world again for he first time since his induction into the prison that had held him until now. And the world smelled of smoke. Mainly pollution, but it didn't particularly bother him too much. He'd calmed down a little now after having also destroyed much technical and scientific equipment on the way out, including one of the facility's main server rooms; where they kept a portion of all the data collected from the experiments being held. Arkus was no software engineer, although he probably could be, but he could tell that they could still recall the data with much time and processing power. Who knows what secrets Arkus had destroyed, even if it was only temporarily. Making his way away, Arkus soon found himself atop one of the many tall buildings of the city, looking down at those below. There was no doubt in his mind that people could easily see the white-haired boy sitting on a rooftip edge by himself, but he didn't care. Everyone knew who he was, a Class S Enhanced. He was one of the most dangerous of the lot. No one would mess with him. No one...

(open for interaction, a fight or both ; 3)

"Hey," Anastase called, although there was no hostility in his voice. "You made it out, too, huh? Good job."

He approached the boy from a nearby rooftop, nimbly leaping over gaps to get closer. Anastase stayed a respectable distance away from the boy, recognizing him by scent to be one of the government's most treasured experiments. If Anastase remembered correctly, he was the person who used telekinesis.

Definitely not going to mess with him, Anastase thought. The kid's gonna blow me off the roof if I even breathe the wrong way, hm?

@Destructus Kloud (:

Arkus glanced over his shoulder at the sound of the voice, half closed eyes gazing at the boy before returning to scanning the streets. The general hubbub and hum of the city was calming to Arkus. It reminded of the sound continuously being played in his headphones. Or perhaps the world was silent and the sound was simply just his headphones, Arkus would never know. He dared not take them off, "Oh, it's you. The fox-guy, right?" The smaller boy sighed and cracked his neck to the side, seemingly tired from the latest ordeal, "Its not so much that I did a 'good job', but more that these government people did a 'bad job' at keeping us in. I only had to kill like 25 people to escape." Another sigh, this one longer and more drawn out. After all the precautions, all the steps the government had taken; this had been the resistance to meet Arkus when he finally made his escape. It was disappointing, demeaning almost. It was almost as if they didn't think him powerful or important enough to properly imprison. Or perhaps they were just more stupid than humans normally were. Thank god he wasn't one of those anymore.

Lying flat on the roof now, Arkus gazed up at the stars, "So now what? You've escaped. Your dreams have come true, the world is your oyster, blah blah blah." The boy angled his head back to look Anastase in the eyes with his piercing golden irises, "You did have a plan for when you escaped, right? You did think somewhat past the initial 'I need to get out of here' phase?" Or maybe the Enhanced boy hadn't, although Arkus wouldn't have been surprised. Not that he had anything against the fox-morpher, it's just people in general tended to be thick. Arkus had thought of a million plans whilst trapped in solitude for when he escaped, but only because he was bored. With his power, he could afford to be thoughtless, he didn't need to care about building a life or running from the government. He could do whatever he wanted, there was no one alive that could defeat him now. And Arkus didn't think that out of any sense of arrogance, he believed it to be fact. He had never been challenged. 

"The government is coming, fox boy. What're you gonna do?" Arkus smirked, looking back up at the stars. 

@redbeans (and now to do a sleep for realsies)

"...I'm going to snap their necks, obviously," Anastase scoffed, more open in his speech now. He bared his teeth in excitement, feeling his body urging him to morph. He mulled over his options for a moment. "Maybe let them try to find me, first, not that that's gonna be possible for them." The humans might have powerful technology, but he was a product of that technology and dedication. They wouldn't find him in a million years, with the amount of harsh training he was subjected to. 

"Now that I'm out, I can do whatever I want," Anastase said quietly. "I know I'll never be able to return to the streets. But there are other places I can go." He trailed off with a sigh. "...Who am I kidding? I don't know what I'm gonna do." He sat down on the ledge of the building he was currently on top of, letting his legs dangle over the edge.

Anastase quietly observed the white-haired boy and looked at his cherubic features. He didn't seem like a monster at all, but he also knew firsthand that that was definitely not true. The boy's golden headphones glinted back at him from where they were firmly resting atop the boy's head. Anastase wondered why the boy had them on all the time, and where he got them from, but he figured it was better not to ask.

"Maybe I'll just find some of the other enhanced kids to be with," Anastase mumbled after a while. "I'm assuming there are others out there, and I can track most of them down by scent. They'll probably be looking for other people, too. We'll... We'll figure things out from there." He yawned after this statement, one hand covering his mouth as he did so. He realized he felt tired, but he forced himself to continue staying alert. Sleeping was never an option, not unless you wanted to get yourself killed. Strangely enough, after he had escaped the government labs, he had felt a heightened sense of insecurity. Maybe it was because instead of being kept in a cage all the time, he was finally free. It was frightening, the sense of freedom he had suddenly acquired. At the same time, it was thrilling. 

He said he wanted to find the other escapees because he couldn't return to the streets. Actually, he couldn't return to the normal human world at all. He fit in nowhere except with the other enhanced individuals. But for now, he wanted to hear what Arkus's thoughts were.

@Destructus Kloud ^^

Maya walked around New York City. She held her monkey and notebook tight against her. It was a miracle that she even made it out of the place. She wasn't much of a fighter so she just kind of slipped out in the chaos. She did however use her mind reading powers on a few scientist and guards so she could get, but she didn't kill anyone. She wasn't made to kill, well as of right now. Maya was still being tested on to make her power even stronger. Her powers was one of the strongest in the program. There was some a lot better than her no doubt but most enhance are fighting enhanced. Her enhance had to do with the mind. She can go deep into a person conscious and memories finding fears, traumatic past, and go as far back as when someone was born. With the power though it was saying goodbye to a normal childhood.

The busy streets of New York terrified Maya. She had never been to a place like this in her life. She had only known the inside if the Enhance Program and no other place. Unable to take the pressure she quickly darted into an alley way. She sat down against the wall and let out a sigh. She was free but what was she to do now. She needed to get out of New York, but the question was how?

(Open for interaction)

Dr. Barnes stomped down the hallway not paying attention to the mess he past by. He walked to the door of the control room, his arms crossed. "I knew we need more guards! Did anyone listen? NOPE and now some of are biggest work has gotten out. Including my precious jewel. So help me if something happens to her..." he sighs rubbing his head. "We had this coming."

@VenomSlayer

Arkus closed his eyes and smiled briefly, picturing something in his head, "Yes... Breaking their necks, that doesn't sound so bad of a plan." He murmured softly, the smile still tugging at the corners of his mouth. Killing everyone in the government could be a fun way of spending his time, that was for sure. Maybe they had stronger opponents there than they had in the facility. Who knows. Arkus sat up now, his feet also dangling off the edge as he opened his eyes again and stared down at the few random cars that made their way down the street, lost flashes of light, fasting moving metal and spinning rubber. Arkus frowned and tried to pick one of the cars up; they reminded him of the facility with all its artificial materials. His hand flowed bright golden and no matter how hard he tried, he simply couldn't pick up the vehicle for it was too far away. With a sigh, he dropped his hand and looked back at Anastase, "I have nothing better to do so I suppose I should probably just aimlessly follow you around. They'd likely found some way to find and kill you, better they have to deal with me instead. Besides," Arkus looked away briefly at the activity of people at the facility they had just escaped from. Finally some guards had come to check out the hole he'd made, "I'm bored. Go find the others, we can make a little ragtag group, find a crappy place to try and live for a while and then probably get found by the government- but hey. It might be interesting whilst it lasts." The boy smiled at the other, seemingly innocently, but his eyes never really lost that scarily intelligent glint in them. It told of a cunningly indifferent view of the lives of others, or even life itself. And it told of a vast, absolute power of unprecedented value - something that used to strike fear into the hearts of his psychiatrists. 

@redbeans

Caspian De Sol

Caspian wandered the streets for a bit before a she noticed the large amount of people watching her with her sword and eye-patch on before it clicked in her mind. She instantly walked into an alley way, keeping out of side as she jumped up onto a fire exit, walking up the stairs until she reached the roof, seeing two people already conversing as she made her way over to them, her brain clicking instantly, "Arkus, and Anastase, i finnaly get to meet you both. Pleasure." She said in a blank tone as she walked over to them, keeping a blank expression as she did so.

@Destructus Kloud @redbeans

Sarin & 5234

Sarin heard the man yell as he came into the facility, a lower doctor on the list than himself but someone who made advances none the less, 5234 kept siletn as he walked in, knowing his place although he gave a sideways glance at the man as her merely stood behind Sarin, his arms crossed behind his back, "Mr. Barnes, if i have not said this for the millionthe time today to every single scientist or doctor i have met, Shutup. Our systems were shut down by mine and that telekenetic freaks powers as well, the stupid prick who made him should've at least made a collar to limit his powers..." He said this with a sigh before he smirked, "No matter, the energy field to dispurse their powers should be up within the hour. Nothing they do or say will change the fact everyone but the enhanced will in fact die. Leaving them as the militarys main priority... While we reap the benefits of the Data." He said this with a sly smirk before he gave a heartless chuckle as some of the guards looked at him with horrified eyes at what he said before Sarin pressed on the intercom, "Attention all Staff. If you have members of your family inside NYC, make them move NOW. We are cleansing the island of any human interferance with the subjects." He said before he took his finger off the speaker, "This could work for our benefit Mr. Barnes, if the data we collect is sufficient, we can finnaly begin work on subject 18." He said this with a sly smirk once more.

(( @MidnightStar Oooh! Plot Factor! Pretty much every single one of the enhancements combined into one being, making him a god. >:D So now we have a goal for the scientists. And within the next page or two, the whole of NYC will be killed, no-one escaping. God i am so evil! >:D Or just reatarded.... ))

"Glad to have you on board," Anastase sighed hesitantly. Maybe having him'll be a good thing, maybe not

The boy's disgruntling smile made Anastase mildly uncomfortable. He was a really cute boy, but he was also a really psychotic one, for all he knew. A sound came from behind him, and he realized it was a girl's voice. He turned his head back, looking at the girl. Another escapee, huh? 

Eyepatch, he thought immediately. Her name was-

"Caspian, right?" Anastase asked the petite girl, smiling up at her emotionless face. From what he knew and from what he heard, she was also extremely powerful. Like Arkus, she was definitely stronger than he was. He remembered that her power entailed something to do with the consumption of blood... something about blood. She, like Arkus, didn't seem too intimidating on the appearance factor, but Anastase knew better than to judge somebody on their appearance. After all, he was only A ranked. Compared to those who were S- ranked and above, he was probably nothing. 

"It's nice to meet you," he continued.

@Destructus Kloud @VenomSlayer

The sirens around Syfal all activated, a contrast to the quiet times he had spent in his cell. He glances up from his slumped position for the first time in hours, noticing that the cell door is wide open. Nothing restrains him from leaving, because he never attempted to escape, knowing that it will be futile. "Maybe this is some sort of test?" he thinks to himself, getting up and looking out the cell door. "A test to see if i can escape? Cool." He asks himself again, before slowly walking out of his cell. He glances at the bodies of dead guards that littered the floor, cautiously walking over them before he hears shouts coming from ahead. Although he has not yet been trained in combat, his manipulative skills should get him through most situations. He changes the lighy around him, making him look invisible, casually using this to walk out of the facility. 

"That was...surprisingly easy." He whispers to himself, strolling around New York City. He blended in with the large crowd, unsure of what he should do now. He barely slept the night before, and decided to head into a grand looking hotel, walking inside the men's bathroom. A middle aged man was standing in front of a mirror, fixing his hair-do - but what caught his attention was the wallet sticking out of the man's pocket. He turned himself invisible yet again, walked towards the man and slowly took his wallet, altering the light around the man's pocket to make it seem that it hasn't moved. Once the wallet was fully in his grasp, it turned invisible too. He used the money in the wallet to get a room, and after a few suspicious looks from the receptionist, was given a key to a room. He travelled up the elevator, not enjoying the music that was played and then entered his hotel room. "I can get used to this" , he says excitedly, shocked at how grand the room is. Although he would like to explore, he instead went to the king sized bed, grinning as he falls asleep.

Caspian De Sol

Caspian sighed lightly as she looked over at Arkus, "What's your kill count Mr. Mind freak," She said this with a small smirk, her could rip her in half and she would be mostly fine, hurt like hell, but be fine after a few hours. She walked closer to the two as the other person said her name, "Yes, and you're Anastase, right? Strange name for a boy," She said cocking her head slightly before she looked down onto the street before looking down the street to land her eyes on a hotel, she smirked lightly before she gave a light laugh, "Well isn't that convenient?" She asked herself before she looked at the top floor, large glass windows that seemed to be made of one-way glass, smirking once more before she looked at the two, "Well, i've got a plae to stay if either of you want to join... Can't believe they still haven't changed it..." She said the last part lowly to herself before she walked across the building tops to get a beter look.

@Destructus Kloud @redbeans

(( @MidnightStar If your having trouble, comment on the fact that Sarin has his Enhanced "Pet" with him. And maybe make Maya make the people think she is in the same room as the one Syfals in? Just spouting just for ya :PP ))

Maya sat there for the longest time but finally got brave enough to get up and find a place to stay. She was waking by a hotel when she saw a boy walk inside. She had recognized the boy from the enhanced program and out of curiosity followed him inside. He watched him go into the men's room and then come to get a room key. He bored an elevator and went up to his room. She was able to read his mind and get the room number, but she want sure if she should go. She boarded the elevator heading to the floor of the room. another man was on as well, he looked sort of drunk to her. The elevator stopped and she began to leave the elevator. The man reached out to grab her but she quickly pulled her hand away and began to run. She got to the boys room number and began to knock hard on the door afraid the weird man was behind her.

@Fizz

Dr. Barnes smiled and gave a nod. "I'll do what ever it takes. Who cares if people have to die." He looks over at the other young man who just stood there quietly. He was no doctor he knew of but had seen him around before. "Is that the Enhance weapon I've been hearing about." He ask Dr. Sarin.

@VenomSlayer

(Srry it took me so long to post. Had family stuff today)

Maya sat there for the longest time but finally got brave enough to get up and find a place to stay. She was waking by a hotel when she saw a boy walk inside. She had recognized the boy from the enhanced program and out of curiosity followed him inside. He watched him go into the men's room and then come to get a room key. He bored an elevator and went up to his room. She was able to read his mind and get the room number, but she want sure if she should go. She boarded the elevator heading to the floor of the room. another man was on as well, he looked sort of drunk to her. The elevator stopped and she began to leave the elevator. The man reached out to grab her but she quickly pulled her hand away and began to run. She got to the boys room number and began to knock hard on the door afraid the weird man was behind her.

@Fizz

Dr. Barnes smiled and gave a nod. "I'll do what ever it takes. Who cares if people have to die." He looks over at the other young man who just stood there quietly. He was no doctor he knew of but had seen him around before. "Is that the Enhance weapon I've been hearing about." He ask Dr. Sarin.

@VenomSlayer

(Srry it took me so long to post. Had family stuff today)

Caspian De Sol

Caspian watched as two other enhanced walked into the hotel, travelling to god knows where floor before she turned to look at Anastase and Arkus, "Oi! More enhanced went in their! I recommend you do come to stay now!" She said yelling out to them before she sighed lightly, looking back at the large one way glass windows. She had used this place once when she was on one of her many missions, it was illegal even by the governments standards to act within populated areas until 5 weeks ago when they got their laws changed. The place was still operational. She was staying their with scientists who had stolen info with her as well, trying to set her free until she was given orders to kill them. The place had laptops and computers, enough to hack the pentagon, even the NYC cameras... As she got this idea she immediatley went down back into the alley way, walking out across the street and into the Hotel, waiting for Anastase and Arkus to follow her.

@redbeans @Destructus Kloud

Sarin & 5234

Sarin sighed lighly when he asked whether 5234 was an enhanced, "5234, Mr. Barnes, Mr. Barnes 5234," As Sarin finished 5234 turned and gave a curt nod, his hands behind his back as Sarin turned to face Mr. Barnes, "Yes, Yes he is. And most likely the best one this facility has created. He's going to be the main helping support in this hunt for them. He's pretty much a blood hound if the blood hound had tank artillery strapped to it's back." He said this as 5234 stood there with a blank expression, seemingly shut off, "5234, Would you mind asissting the main attack force into the city? We need 5 minutes before the field is set up. No-one is allowed in or out of the city right about.... Now..." He said as he turned on the TV networks, news stations broadcasting on all the monitors, "And as we now bring the weath- H-Holy shit! The bridges to New York have just exploded, I- Make the camera point at it!" The man yelled as the camera panned down to exploding bridges before the feed was cut, "Such a shame, but hey. The military is about to take over, in 5 minutes that is." He said with a sly smirk as he looked at the cameras, news stations running around yelling stuff.

(( @MidnightStar Oh, i am sorry for pushing you then, take as much time as you need :)) ))

Anastase scowled a bit at the jab the girl made toward his name, but he disregarded it. If he even wanted a chance in this shithole of a world, he needed to cooperate. Right, Anastase, he thought, cooperation is now your strong suit, whether you like it or not. 

The girl seemed to be just as much of a psychopath as the boy was, although Anastase reminded himself that it wasn't either of their faults that they were that way. Imagining what they must have seen to become so shut off made Anastase shift uncomfortably in his seat. He was almost grateful he hadn't been too valuable of an Enhanced to the government like they were because of this, although he also knew that he would most assuredly be killed immediately if he were to be caught.

Perhaps it was better for him to find a government worker and ask to be killed. He shook his head after he thought this, telling himself he was a fool. First of all, dying wasn't going to benefit any of the Enhanced. Although he didn't really have any living Enhanced friends, he would never want to see another one of his kind die at the hands of the government workers. And secondly... If he wanted to die, he really should just ask the two people right next to him. He pushed the thoughts out of his head.

The girl asked him something about whether or not he and Arkus wanted to go with her to a place she knew. Was she to be trusted or not? Anastase looked warily up at the girl who was currently pacing around. Strangely enough, Arkus had stayed silent the whole time. Maybe he was listening to music, Anastase thought, observing the boy quietly.

"I mean, if it's okay with you... I'd like to go with you," Anastase finally responded, not wanting to keep her waiting. "I want to find some of the other Enhanced, too, but that can wait right now." He pursed his lips, casting a silent look at Arkus. 

Caspian yelled something back in response, before she sighed in exasperation and left. Anastase decided to wait for Arkus, so he stayed put. He figured she wouldn't go far. Even if she did, he had her scent memorized. 

@Destructus Kloud @VenomSlayer

"Hmm?" Arkus glanced up at the two lazily. He had been concentrating on trying to lift the cars again, to no avail. It was only now that he realised the girl, "Oh, Caspian. You're alive still. Great." He commented dully without much enthusiasm. It seemed they were already off on their adventure as she decided to exit back into the alley below. Off to her 'place' that would supposedly keep them safe from the government, not that Arkus had much faith in that claim. No one and nowhere was safe from them, especially that pet monster they kept for emergencies. 53- something something, the special Enhanced built for taking out other Enhanced. Of course he still would never beat Arkus, but it was something to worry about at least, "I suppose that'd not be too boring. Let's go." And with that a golden glow surrounded the boy and lifted him from the roof, slowly lowering to the alley way ground below beside Caspian, "Go on then, lead the way."

@redbeans @VenomSlayer

Syfal is waken up just an hour later, by a loud, desperate banging on the door. "ughh" he groans, lazily moving out from his bed, and sleepily walked towards the door. "Yes?" he asks as he opened the door, but was surprised to see a girl instead of the hotel's staff. The girl's fearful expression shows that she had been through alot, and she looked vaguely familiar, but no names popped up in his mind. 

@MidnightStar

(i added stuff in my misc you guys should read))

"Hmm?" Arkus glanced up at the two lazily. He had been concentrating on trying to lift the cars again, to no avail. It was only now that he realised the girl, "Oh, Caspian. You're alive still. Great." He commented dully without much enthusiasm. It seemed they were already off on their adventure as she decided to exit back into the alley below. Off to her 'place' that would supposedly keep them safe from the government, not that Arkus had much faith in that claim. No one and nowhere was safe from them, especially that pet monster they kept for emergencies. 53- something something, the special Enhanced built for taking out other Enhanced. Of course he still would never beat Arkus, but it was something to worry about at least, "I suppose that'd not be too boring. Let's go." And with that a golden glow surrounded the boy and lifted him from the roof, slowly lowering to the alley way ground below beside Caspian, "Go on then, lead the way."

@redbeans @VenomSlayer

((EEp, sorry. BS has kept me busy ))

Caspian De Sol

Caspian sighed lightly as Arkus and Anastase joined her in the hotel. Immediately she walked up to the front desk, "Hello their ma'--" She was cut off as Caspina handed the woman a card, her face placed on it with some writing before she nodded, "The password is 9834." She said giving a curt nod as Caspian nodded curtly as well, obtaining the small card once more as she walked over to the elevators, Anastase and Arkus joining her shortly as well. Travelling to the top floor they reached a lond hallway covered in metal with a few cameras. She walked forward to the end of the hallway covered in metal as she reached a touchpad with numbers, inserting the code 9834 the door gave a small beeping sound before opening upwards, "Come on in," She said as she entered throwing the key-card onto a table as she took of her eye-patch, the small jacket she obtained as well throwing them both onto the table as well.

(( @Destructus Kloud @redbeans ))

"Oh, so you do have the other eye. The guards used to rumour about you losing it due to 'a good skullfucking' or something. If it's any consolation then they're dead now." Arkus commented idly, glancing around. Stainless steel and staring cameras. It didn't leave much to the imagination, "Why are we here again? I'm hungry." The boy complained, stretching his arm to the side. 

@VenomSlayer @redbeans

Anastase stared at the interior of the room. It was plain, but furnished nonetheless. Although everything looked like it would in a prison, he figured something was better than nothing. There were three people, but the room still seemed oversized for them. Perhaps it was because they had no possessions brought with them, though there really wasn't anything they could have brought from the labs with them. Anastase knew people would bring suitcases and the like when they went out to hotels, filled with clothes and other personal possessions. 

"...I'm hungry," Anastase heard Arkus complain. He suddenly remembered that they had more to worry about than they might have previously thought. Where would they get food? His eyes drifted onto Caspian's lithe figure. Her eyes glowed in the dim hotel room and he quickly looked away. Last time he checked, didn't Caspian drink blood...?

For a second, his mind urged him to go out and ransack the city, telling him he had nothing to lose. He shook his head again, telling himself to stop. Instead, he quietly awaited what Arkus and Caspian wanted to do. 

@VenomSlayer @Destructus Kloud

(( @Destructus Kloud @redbeans  Thats just the hallway btw. The actual room behind the key-padded door if fully furnished with computers and stuff, couches and a hallway inside which leads to 5 seperate rooms which hold guns, beds and such. Might want to review what you said ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back