• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom roleplay anyone ?

hi hello my name is anna and i'm looking for more roleplay partners (and friends if you want to be friends haha). i'm a descriptive roleplayer and i tend to write ten lines minimum, i don't have a maximum but if you can't reach ten lines then the least i will go down to is seven lines. i prefer to make characters and find a faceclaim for my character as it's better for me that way, also the way i roleplay is where i play my character and your love interest and then you play your character and my love interests. lgbtq+ will always be welcomed !!!! anyways, the fandoms i want to roleplay are down below:

1. sidemen (british youtuber group)
  2. celebrity crush
  3. youtubers
  4. streamers
  5. skins uk
  6. original (but with this no double up so we pair our ocs together as i don't want to double up right now)

hi hello my name is anna and i'm looking for more roleplay partners (and friends if you want to be friends haha). i'm a descriptive roleplayer and i tend to write ten lines minimum, i don't have a maximum but if you can't reach ten lines then the least i will go down to is seven lines. i prefer to make characters and find a faceclaim for my character as it's better for me that way, also the way i roleplay is where i play my character and your love interest and then you play your character and my love interests. lgbtq+ will always be welcomed !!!! anyways, the fandoms i want to roleplay are down below:

1. sidemen (british youtuber group)
  2. celebrity crush
  3. youtubers
  4. streamers
  5. skins uk
  6. original (but with this no double up so we pair our ocs together as i don't want to double up right now)
I'd be down to roleplay with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back