• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Role-playing with Digital drawings?

RoleofThe Game

CREATIVE
First time me doing this but I'd figured I'd try asking without sounding needy or begging 😅 but I'd like to know if there was anyone wanting to do RPS with digital drawings. Granted I know this sounds like it should be in "request" but I was unsure of which one this thread should be in. But the thought of doing an RP without having to use refs from other media's for characters just seems more exciting. Cause we'd be bring our characters to life. I can't draw all that well, but I know there's gotta be plenty of outstanding great artist on this site. So I hope one of you will find this thread interesting and willing to work with me. 😊

First time me doing this but I'd figured I'd try asking without sounding needy or begging 😅 but I'd like to know if there was anyone wanting to do RPS with digital drawings. Granted I know this sounds like it should be in "request" but I was unsure of which one this thread should be in. But the thought of doing an RP without having to use refs from other media's for characters just seems more exciting. Cause we'd be bring our characters to life. I can't draw all that well, but I know there's gotta be plenty of outstanding great artist on this site. So I hope one of you will find this thread interesting and willing to work with me. 😊
Sounds interesting...what are your requirements?

Sounds interesting...what are your requirements?
Nothing much, just if the person wants to rp me and also willing to do artwork with me. Like making characters or re-creating scenes in the RP. I'm not an artist myself, I practice. But I'm not near as good as some of the other people I've seen on like DeviantArt

I do have one, we can discuss it via dm’s so as to not spam this

I'm almost certain someone has asked about this kind of rp and there were a few people interested...

ah, there you are Drawing-based RP: Fantasy
I have no idea if this rp is going to start but the thread is fairly recent.

I'm almost certain someone has asked about this kind of rp and there were a few people interested...

ah, there you are Drawing-based RP: Fantasy
I have no idea if this rp is going to start but the thread is fairly recent.
Were you looking for artist too? Sorry re-read what you said. I guess it supposed to be hard to find that someone who'll love your ideas and draw them

Were you looking for artist too?
ah no, I don't draw. I just remembered seeing that thread recently and thought it could help, since you're also looking for drawing-based rp and there were quite a few people interested back then, so maybe they still are.

I was a part of the drawing based RP thread and excited for it, but it doesn't seem like its going to start.

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

Last edited:
I was a part of the drawing based RP thread and excited for it, but it doesn't seem like its going to start.

:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:
Sorry to hear that, but my mind is full of ideas for us to draw and have fun with. I'm not much an artist but I'm a great writer. So if you like any of the ideas I have, we can do get started on them anytime.

Being plainly honest I had my heart set on a group affair (3+ people). And I'm at a loss for decent ideas.

It seems like more people would like to do this more often than I thought

Being plainly honest I had my heart set on a group affair (3+ people). And I'm at a loss for decent ideas.
Yeah I can't really do big groups, because people start aruging and it be comes this huge big thing where people just want to give up on the idea all together out of pure frustration. I usually stick to a duo team

Yeah I can't really do big groups, because people start aruging and it be comes this huge big thing where people just want to give up on the idea all together out of pure frustration. I usually stick to a duo team

Fair point. If it was just the three of us things could work given someone has a half decent plot. More than likely we'll move slowly due to the nature of a drawing based RP so a super intricate or long plot is probably not a necessity.

I’d also be interested in something like this. It’s been a long time since I’ve been in an art based RP :ghostuvu:

I’d also be interested in something like this. It’s been a long time since I’ve been in an art based RP :ghostuvu:
I'm surprised so many people are interested in this. But I'm not complaining XD I'm not a great artist but I'm happy to say I got many ideas and I'm a good writer

I'm surprised so many people are interested in this. But I'm not complaining XD I'm not a great artist but I'm happy to say I got many ideas and I'm a good writer
Honestly art based rp is how I started rping haha (Sort of). I guess when I joined here I just assumed people here wouldn’t be interested so never asked? But I bet there is even more people that are interested but never thought on asking like myself haha. Maybe we can talk in a DM if you don’t have too many people contacting you already?

Very interested in this, I'm like the others that wanted one of these RP's XD

Honestly art based rp is how I started rping haha (Sort of). I guess when I joined here I just assumed people here wouldn’t be interested so never asked? But I bet there is even more people that are interested but never thought on asking like myself haha. Maybe we can talk in a DM if you don’t have too many people contacting you already?
Sure, check my profile I have discord there if you wanna chat more privately.

And that's how I got started too, visuals made the RPS more. Exciting ya know.

Truthfully I'm cool with most things, I kind of go with the flow after the main plot or story is madeXD I can say I do love fantasy and sci-fi, but drawing wise I wanted to challenge myself, so I guess bring on anythingXD
Cool, any particular thing you want to RP and draw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back