Role Playing Server on Garry's Mod

Ookame

Lurker
Hello everyone, I hope it’s fine that I’m posting this topic here on RPnation. If it isn't, I have no problem with removing it.[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

Roleplay on Garry's mod.[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

Alright so there are a lot of different types of roleplay in Garry's Mod: DarkRP, StarwarsRP and so forth… but in this case it’s KingdomRP, namely “Jinxed KingdomRP Server”. Some people might feel that Garry’s Mod is a game that’s not made for roleplaying on and that’s also true, because this is a game that is well known for its’ trolls and glitches, but in reality, there’s actually a majority that likes to roleplay, and thus, they allow for a legitimate and enjoyable atmosphere. If you were to join in and play, for a week or two, it wouldn’t even look like Garry’s mod, but instead feel like an actual roleplaying game. (At least this server does)[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

The server is basically a roleplaying platform for kingdoms, as the title suggests. There are a lot of different jobs and classes that you can play as, and all of these jobs have their own interactions. For example, an Archmage can cast spells and the Witch can suck the life out of people's souls. Sell weapons as a Fletcher, or become an Alchemist with which you can brew a wide range of potions that can affect players in both good and bad ways. [SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

And those are just 4 of the 80 classes/jobs you will be able to choose from. You could even make your own class, as long as you have a valid workshop model and a choice of weapons picked out. Since this is also Garry's Mod after all, you could even build your own house if you want to. (As long as it follows the basic rules of the server).[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

The one day I logged onto GMod alone and started playing on some servers like this one, I suddenly realized how connected I got to this game-mode and how I just completely fell in love with it. And that’s exactly why I believe you people will like it too. It has a bit of everything, for everyone, including actual 1 v 1 fights, and wars that are declared between the many types of kingdoms that also exist. (In this instance, there are the the Royals, Darks, Orcs and the Elven Kingdom, and a lot of roleplaying along with them that basically mends the frame of the server on their own.[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

There are a lot of rules guide you into the perfect roleplay experience, and if you don’t know them all, that’s no problem! You can easily scheme through them like reading a book. They are there for those that have never roleplayed on a server before, but if you already know the bases of RP, then you will be very prepared for the fun that can be had.[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

We need new players on the server, so that's why I’m posting this here, and I know that some of you really ache and actually *want* this experience! It truly is a remarkable one.[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

I simply cannot explain what experience is to be had in words, so I think that *you* should instead just give it a shot, and get to know the pinnacle of the roleplaying in Garry's Mod.[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

To join the server, simply open the console with your assigned key, while in the menu, and type the following into it: [SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

“connect 89.34.96.41:27055[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

You can also find the server in the browser by searching through the “KingdomRP”-tag on the list once enough servers have loaded up. You will find it there as well.[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

That's all I have to say here. Thank you for taking your time I hope to see you join and have fun on the server, should you decide to.[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

Cheers.[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

i love gmod serious roleplay

get tortured

get thrown out of windows

get executed

fun times

Users who are viewing this thread

Back