• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Role-players' Pairings

The Glass Angel

Hey there people!

I'm The Glass Angel, Glass or Angel, I don't mind. I've been Rp-ing for Years and years and years. But you don't really need to hear about that! You're here for the RP options right? Coolio.

Rules: (yeah I know)

1. I'm kinda a casual role player but please, PLEASE, do not post one liners. There is nothing worse. 1) I will have nothing to respond to, 2) the RP will go no where fast, 3) it will probably end up with both of us being frustrated and we don't want that. I request of you a minimum of a paragraph. That's all. :)
  2. If by any means you don't like where the RP is going, are getting bored, wanna change things up a bit, don't hesitate to OOC me! I love chatting! I think you've probably gathered I can go on for AGES. Seriously.
  3. Romance. Love it. But it's not a necessity if that's what you want. With all my pairings I would like to have some romance to spice it up, and so I shall assume that if you're messaging me and have not specified no romance, I will assume that's what we're doing.
  4. Put Hail Hydra at the top of your message/reply if you've read this far. (This is always good for a laugh xD )
  5. Have fun! Come on guys it's RP-ing!
  6. In my pairings I would prefer to play female, sorry. :/ it would take some persuading to change my mind. Also, with absolutely nothing against LGBT, mxf pairings please. :/
  7. I'm not into detailed char sheets, I prefer some character development through the RP. I would also prefer 1 main character each - we can add in sidelines but as I prefer first person RP-ing it's just easier for me.
  8. I'm just kidding, don't put Hail Hydra put #S.H.I.E.L.D at the top. xD LOL.
  9. GRAMMAR PLEASE. Legibility is key.
  10. Ok that's it. Promise. xD

Now for the stuff you actually want to read!

xD

As per the norm, * signify what I would like to play.

Demon x *Human/Hunter

Vampire x * Human/Hunter

Werewolf x *Human/Hunter

Teacher x *Student

Angel x *Human

Super (hero/villain/gifted? Idk) x Super

Spy x *Civilian

Assassin x *Civilian

Assassin x Target

Thief x Thief

Ok, so with Fandom, I am pretty much entirely open to suggestion based on what I lost but I shall just add in a couple of cheeky pairings in case you're lacking inspiration.

xD

MARVEL

OC x OC

Loki x *OC

The Mortal Instruments (*books only please*)

Shadowhunter x Downworlder

...that's about it tbh for this.
xD

Black Butler

Sheesh I don't even know where you could go with this.
xD we'd have to come up with a plot together on this one. But tbh, I love Sebby so much xD

Morganville Vampires

Myrnin x *OC

Michael x *OC

Um... If there's any other fandoms you would like to suggest feel free and I'll see what I can do. xD

Love to you all, Happy New Year!

~ Glass

P.s idk why the fandom spoiler thing split. Bit weird. xD

#S.H.I.E.L.D

I would be happy to RP with you! I generally like playing men more than woman and I prefer to be a magical creature vs a human any day, so our preferences match rather well. Send me a PM and we can discuses more in detail .

#S.H.I.E.L.D.

I'm all for supernatural/dark pairings, so I'd be cool with demon x human, vampire x human, assassin x target, and thief x thief (since I can imagine the last one being quite funny). Conveniently, I'm also a new user and can't use messaging yet, so I'll wait for the new thread. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back