Role-player (Learner)... I am role-playing since last 5 years.

Aarav1990

Nightcrawler
Hello People,
Well i always say that i am a player, but every now and then i see that there is still more for me to learn.
First i developed an interest in this type of quest. So i decided to write my life experiences , i enjoyed it then i started to write Real and Fictional (Mix) stories , people praised me on that to...
Then i got bigger audience and then i found out that i am a puny one in this world of Fantasy and lust. But i was a hero in my real life. which i wanted to tell people but every time when i tried, failed because of language (communication) issue...
Time passed, i got better and then in around 2014 i started trying role-playing and i believe that i am still learning this...

I am always impressed to come across roleplayers who do not write in their first language. I'm sure you will continue to improve and learn with practice and time.

I am always impressed to come across roleplayers who do not write in their first language. I'm sure you will continue to improve and learn with practice and time.

Thanx and I will practice...

But I am a bit confused, if that was sarcastic or u really are impressed 😅😅😅

Not sarcasm!
I roleplay with a couple of people who don't speak english as their first language and it is really cool. I am not bilingual, so I'm very jealous haha

Not sarcasm!
I roleplay with a couple of people who don't speak english as their first language and it is really cool. I am not bilingual, so I'm very jealous haha
Ohhhh ohk...
Now I dunno what to reply on this but again thanks and I would love to know if I was correct enough with my English that my msg was understable to a english speaking person!
I hope players here are welcoming like you.

Luck to me and to you in life 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Out of curiosity, what's your first language?

Well welcome welcome! You're doing so good with language! We're all proud of you! And happy roleplaying! Good luck out there!

Out of curiosity, what's your first language?
Hindi...!!! Hindi is my first language.

I know English as well but m not that good in phrasing english sentences. ( it's when, my country got most english speakers in the world). irony that I m weak in English. !!! Isn't it 😂 😂 😂

Hindi...!!! Hindi is my first language.

I know English as well but m not that good in phrasing english sentences. ( it's when, my country got most english speakers in the world). irony that I m weak in English. !!! Isn't it 😂😂😂

Ah, I understand. I'm trying to learn a second language right now, and I get the strangeness of writing your sentences in a certain order, then basically having to throw that out the window because it's not how it works in what you're learning.

Well welcome welcome! You're doing so good with language! We're all proud of you! And happy roleplaying! Good luck out there!
Well thank you. And now I think I m fine with english.
Good enough to deliver what m trying to say.

Good luck to u to.

Ah, I understand. I'm trying to learn a second language right now, and I get the strangeness of writing your sentences in a certain order, then basically having to throw that out the window because it's not how it works in what you're learning.

I really wanna know what did u mean by strangeness!
Is it bad or is it something different...

What can I improve in order to do better in plays also.???

Because this much I know that m quite creative when it comes to Sketching a plot or replying to somebody...but I think it would be better if i get the good hold on the international language (English for me)...

Really happy that people are replying to me, Thanx to all of you out there.

I really wanna know what did u mean by strangeness!
Is it bad or is it something different...

What can I improve in order to do better in plays also.???

Because this much I know that m quite creative when it comes to Sketching a plot or replying to somebody...but I think it would be better if i get the good hold on the international language (English for me)...

Really happy that people are replying to me, Thanx to all of you out there.

Strangeness isn't really a word. It's more like me trying to make strange into an object. Yea, I tend to kinda make up words when it's just easy to do so.

Strangeness isn't really a word. It's more like me trying to make strange into an object. Yea, I tend to kinda make up words when it's just easy to do so.
Okey, well we do it a lot here, make our own words just to deliver our message
We all are shakespeare here, lol. But yeah I get it.

And can anyone please tell me, how this forum works...
Like how can I create new threads or how can I explore threads of other people and messaging them. Is there any private chat box kind of thing on this forum. I would appreciate if someone can help me with a tour.

Welcome and have fun.
English is not my first language either, its just something I pick up for fun during childhood days due to certain cartoon.

Welcome and have fun.
English is not my first language either, its just something I pick up for fun during childhood days due to certain cartoon.
Yeah even i try to watch movies , Soap Operas and many more things just to get better in English.
I know this forum is not for English learning. So I look forward to know this platform better. How can i get involved with people to go further with the basic idea of this platform ???

Last edited:
Go to members on the top of your screen (you have to use the arrows around what’s new to find it)

Oh excuse me, I didn’t introduce my self, I’m Emma (but play as Leeah)
And I’m learning German so understand how it must feel not knowing every meaning of what you see, or others say

Oh excuse me, I didn’t introduce my self, I’m Emma (but play as Leeah)
And I’m learning German so understand how it must feel not knowing every meaning of what you see, or others say
Thanx a ton Emma (Leeah) for the directions, I am Ankur (AKA Aarav) .
I am pretty much able to understand almost everything i see but the issue is when i have to deliver my thoughts with exact emotion ,it becomes hard . Well no worries i'll learn it with time i believe.

Can you help me with this to : How can i post something so that a thread is created exclusively for me Or how to message someone with a one-to-one conversation kind of thing....

Tap on there profile picture twice, to see a start a conversation, hit that then there you go. I still am figuring out the tread thing sorry, but I will tell you when I figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back