Role Play

St. Francis: Day 0

The sun shines dimly as a cold chill moves throughout the area that held thousands of students that pressed shoulders against each other and attempted to shove past each other on lines, while adults watched over them at the end of said lines with schedules and room keys. The was a bright sign on the entrance that read, "WELCOME CHILDREN OF ST. FRANCIS!" in bright yellow letter, although it was already falling off the gate. Although at first sight it might seem like a regular orientation day for students, it was far from that. The date was October 1, 2061, and upon closer inspection, it was clear just how unlike a regular orientation it was. There were fights breaking out among students, with breif flashes of fire and other elements flashing before being quickly squashed by a nearby teacher in mere seconds. There were attempts to start some types of riot (five in total) but those were also quickly squashed.

There seemed to be three general groups of children, those who looked angry, those who attempting to keep their head down, and those who seemed almost excited. Despite whatever they were feeling at the time, every student was forced to collect every item from under their tents, then file into a massive square where they waited before a stage, a teacher stood there, informing them every few minutes the headmaster would be right with them to welcome them to the school personally. The looks on the faces of most teachers seemed to be tense. This was the biggest gathering of people with powers EVER. Never mind trying to keep unruly children under check, this was simply trying to keep children from trying to kill each other....

Enter a girl in the crowd with white hair, a leather jacket with a bear printed on the back rested on her shoulders, while a big uncomfortable black backpack was slung oddly on her shoulder. Unlike most she seemed to be silent, not due to fear like some, but almost in measuring. She had a cold look to her general appearance, and it wasn't helped by the way she seemed to look at people like chess pieces, trying to evaluate their usefulness to her. She had a name tag on that had been handed to her upon entrance, there was a heavy amount of marker used to heavily cross out two words on it, so the bottom read, 'Nat̷a̷l̷y̷a O̷k̷o̷n̷a̷m̷a̷' if one squinted. Above that however, she had written over it with, 'Hello! My name is: Noire'. She slowly drummed her fingers against her thigh as she looked around...

(Interactions are open and free atm! Go ahead and introduce your characters to each other, have them bump into each other and shiz, lets get this show on the road!)

@LilyannaGaming @-Oliver @Eraticwanderer @Masia @GingerBread @Kiroshiven

Last edited by a moderator:
Sergei wandered in just as a fight broke out between two users. A streak of shadows and a burst of lightning. Foolish kids. They don't even realize their position. He managed to move between people by simply slipping in the cracks between people. His hood down and his neon pink hair standing out among the crowd. As he finally reached one of the people handing out keys he spoke to them in Russian. "Dobroye utro. Ya Sergei Malkovic. YA khochu, chtoby moy klyuch ot nomera.1" He was thankful that the person came up with the message based off the name on his own. He hated speaking English as his mother could only teach him so much and his accent was heavy. Taking the key he turned around and started moving about through the crowd until he found a tree.

He held out his hand and watched as one of the branches. He watched as the vibrating aura around the end of the branch appeared showing him using his power. The branch lowered until he could grab it and then slowly started to lessen his power. The branch pulled him up and he sat on it above the people that were being a problem. He was happy to get out of the way and not be causing a problem. Whistling he looked about the crowd and caught sight of a girl that didn't seem to be all that interested in making friends from the way she was standing away observing anyone. Sergei assumed that she could be a problem maker based off that alone and decided to look towards the stage and wait for the arrival of the headmaster.

1 - Good Morning. I'm Sergei Malkovic. I'd like my room key.

Kain was apart of the group keeping their heads low. He quickly grabbed his name badge and supplies before slipping through the crowd. He didn't want to be here but it's not like he could do anything about that so he might as well just get through it. Without getting killed of course, which is why he kept his head low. Fights kept breaking out and elements were flying. He knew if he wasn't careful he would easily get killed.

Suddenly someone came flying at him, knocked in the air by someone else. Kain quickly activated his powers, dissapearing into a cloud of smoke before reappearing a few feet away. The people around him noticed but didn't react much more than glancing over at him since they all had powers as well. He sighed as he watched the guy who just threw the other get put down by one of the teachers. He shook his and walked over to the very edge of the crowd. He looked around at the crowd noticing all the different people from all over the world. He even noticed a Russian kid using his powers to climb a tree.

"Well ain't this going to be fun." He muttered to himself before bringing out a small book to kill time until the headmaster arrived.

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Rodina was just sort of being pushed along. She was dressed in a dull green jacket and fade jeans. Her shirt had a photo of a bright red headed woman with a guitar. She scanned the crowd hazel eyes wide. So many. A girl on a phone started yelling and shaking it. “It just went blank, nothing it won’t even come one.” She sounded angry and Rodina moved on quickly leaving a trail of angry phone users. She felt bad, her sleeping bag was the slicky kind out the got side and the nylon fabric built static quickly. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, but it still frizzed out a little. She felt it in her the positive charge, is was a little stronger than normal. She wasn’t to worried, but she herself didn’t have a cellphone or anything like it. She came to front of a line she tucked a loose piece of brown hair behind an ear. “ Kerr.” they asked her a serious or questions and she flinched a little at the sight of a fight being cooled of next to her. It spooked her a bit and the electricity arched between her fingers. She clinched her fist and took a large gulp. They gave her a name tag. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Rodina Kerr[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]. Was what it read but she took a marker and wrote below it. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Roads[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]. It was a good nickname. She thought and she kept moving.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She watched a boy teleport and a few others show powers. It seemed messy and the teacher were quieting down larger fights still. She gripped the straps of her backpack holding her elbows bent out and pushed herself to the front of the crowd. She stopped briefly taking the rooms key she had been give and looping it onto her necklace so she wouldn’t lose it.[/SIZE]

A small boy who looked to be about 9 or 10 stood among the crowd. His white hair and skin clearly singled him out as an albino, and he was dressed in a grey t shirt, worn out jeans and dirty red sneakers. He looked as though he'd never been in a crowd before, as his chalk white face frozen in an expression of terror. His hands flapped back and forth repetitively in a strange sort of motion, and he couldn't seem to stand still. He whimpered to himself every now and again, unshed tears sparkling in the corners of his eyes.

He had a dark bruise on his cheek and a black eye, as though he'd been in some sort of physical altercation. He was also limping a bit every time he moved. Suddenly the boy bumped into a taller girl with white hair similar to his, wearing what looked to be a leather jacket. He got up off the ground quickly, coughing and stuttering but not speaking. More tears build up in his eyes, but he refused to let them slide down his pale cheeks.

The Headmaster

The Headmaster slowly started walking up onto the stage and looked out at the thousands of students in front of him. He watched as some of them tried to start fights, using their powers to attack others, or trying to spark a riot, though he noticed these attempts being crushed rather quickly by the teachers surrounding the area. He clapped his hands together as he stepped to the front of the stage, standing in front of at least two thousand children, some of which that liked violence and had dangerous powers, yet no real idea to control them properly. Though that was the reason that they were doing this after all.

He stepped closer towards the microphone in front of him, though he continued looking up at the large crowd of students. "Hello new students.." He stayed quiet, letting his words hang in the air for a couple of seconds until he was sure he had everyone's attention. "..And welcome to St. Francis' academy; I'm sure you all know why you're here, because all of you seem to understand you have powers.. so, I'm sure you all know that you'll be developing your powers here, after all the school was created for that reason; When the powers were brand new, there was chaos, we're here to stop that and make sure you all can control your powers, so that you can all be useful members of society, that can control your powers, like me and the other teachers here."  

The Headmaster smiled out at the crowd of students. "I'm the headmaster of this school, as I'm sure most of you have realised already. But, there are rules that you will have to obey while here" The headmaster's face took on a more serious expression. "Fighting will not be tolerated at St. Francis', unless it has been authorised by a member of staff. Rioting will not be tolerated either." He glanced over at some of the students he noticed trying to do those things a few seconds prior. "If you do take part in any of those activities, there will be serious consequences. And I expect you all to treat me and the rest of the staff with the respect they deserve; I also expect you all to go to your lessons, and not try to skip out on them, as they are important, even if you do not see them as such." 

The Headmaster then went back to smiling out towards the students, his serious expression gone, with no hint of it being there in the first place. "Now, if you could all follow.." He looked over at one of the teachers around him, before pointing at him. "Mr Mclaren, to the dormitory area, in a calm and orderly manner. We wouldn't want any of you getting into trouble on your first day, would we?" And with that, The Headmaster turned around and started walking away.

@-Oliver @Masia @Eraticwanderer @LokiofSP @Kiroshiven (@Anyone else that I forgot)

Kain put his book up as the headmaster walked on stage. He listened to the headmaster speak as Kain watched the faces of the other students. He saw some look excited about what the headmaster was saying but he saw most with anger or fear on their faces. Kain made careful note of the rules, not because he liked rules but because he knew this wasn't a school where you could get away with breaking the rules. 

The headmaster finished his short speech and students started to follow, if not hesitantly, this Mr. Mclaren. Kain followed suit not want to get in trouble. He did notice some students refusing to move but teachers were getting on them and forcing them to move. He moved carefully to avoid anyone that looked like they were trouble and made it to the dormitory area without any issues.

Although she had not had the intention of interacting with anybody at the time, she found herself taken off balance by a boy with a limp and a black eye. She frowned at this, her eyes narrowing as she gave the boy a very quick soft kick to the side before gesturing for him to go away from her with her head. She put her hands in her pockets and turned away from him to listen to the Headmaster speak, watching the crowd as she did so. Although some seemed uncomfortable about the rules and restrictions, there was this commanding sort of air about the Headmaster that made many feel not complain, that combined with the multiple students that had been detained by teachers made most of the crowd go silent and simply follow the Headmaster's gaze to Mr. Mclaren, a man in his late thirties that had a kind expression and glasses.

He clapped his hands together and addressed the students in a joyous tone, "O-Kay children! Welcome to St.Frank's! I'm Mr. Mclaren, and I'm your English teacher, I'm also the reason you can all understand me! You see, one part of my powers is the ability to translate words so they can understand each other, and thanks to the Headmaster, I'm now able to stretch that ability over the entire town! If his teachings can do that to me, imagine what we'll all be able to accomplish together..." He licked his lips and gestured behind him for everyone to follow.

He led the students to a large building with a grassy lawn in front of it, there was a forked path that split and led to another building in the distance. Mclaren let about three fourths of the kids into the building, keeping the rest out, "Now, unfortunately we were only able to get two buildings to act as dormitories, and we can only use about half the floors in one of those buildings, so we've decided to allow co-Ed dorms! Now your room numbers should be on your keys, some of you might have roommates as a forewarning, so I think I can leave you to your own devices while I deal with the rest of these guys..." Mclaren smiled one last time before heading out and leading the other group to the other building. Students began to wander around the dormitory, it contained about ten floors, with a common room on the fifth, there were long hallways that contained nothing but doors with white paint chipping off slowly. Most students began to group up and talk instead of finding their dorm, attempting to bond quickly over just how sudden everything had seemed to happen...

(Alright, so if any of you guys want to be roommates, go ahead and discus it. It's completely fine if you want to stay alone however)

(Also, before I forget, now is the best time for characters to meet and chat, so I'd suggest to begin doing it now!)

@-Oliver @GingerBread @Eraticwanderer @Masia @LilyannaGaming @Kiroshiven

The girl only kicked Toby and gestured for him to leave, to which Toby obliged immediately. Still extremely pale faced and shaking, he limped back into the crowd.

Toby flinched as the Headmaster clapped his hands to get their attention. He hated clapping. He wasn't really paying attention to him or to Mr. McLaren, He only followed the crowd of students after they were a few feet ahead of him and threatening to leave him behind. His hands were still twisting together and flapping back and forth.

He only started listening once Mr. McLaren started talking about dormitories. The word immediately caught his attention, for no reason in particular. After he was done talking, Toby wandered upstairs, wondering how far up the stairs would go. He didn't really expect anyone would want to room with a little boy who couldn't even speak, so he was anticipating he'd be alone for much of this time. However, he almost half hoped he'd be proved wrong. Despite his cripplingly poor social skills, he was rather lonely.

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Rodina followed the mass of student and listen to the Headmaster's opening speech. She admit it gave her hope. She didn’t have much left. She wondered if there were others with a similar ability as herself. She didn’t really see it as a power just a curse. She didn’t mind the rules either. It wasn’t anything she planned to break. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Again she found herself herded around with the rest of the students. She was almost in the first group to be to go, but she had been stopped just in time to stay with the rest. She was only a few feet away from the [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]English[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] teacher as he spoke. She had a hard time imagining someone translating all of their speech. She did guess these kids came from around the world. She hadn’t thought about that either.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She blushed a little at the thought of co-ed dorms. She was mostly grown so it shouldn’t be that big of a deal. She shook her head and looked down at the key around her neck.  She ran her finger of the little number. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]“312…”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She thought about going to find it, but she wondered around. Some students tried to talk to her, but they made her a bit nervous and she moved on. She picked at her nails and watched student walk past her. She wondered what power brought them all here. How unique were they all? Did another student have a power like her. Better question did a teacher. If not how did you teach someone to control their power if yours isn’t the same. Her eyebrows furrowed in thought.  [/SIZE]

Sergei sat silently upon his tree branch, his eyes skimming over faces and people when the headmaster finally appeared. He didn't look all that impressive, but Sergei already knew that you couldn't judge a book by its cover. He also knew that if he was put in charge of this place his ability had to be immensely powerful. It was a refreshing sight to see that someone was putting up a good image of them. Listening to the speech, Sergei already understood that the rules weren't going to be something for him to fear. "Tol'ko duraki budet dumat' o narushenii pravil zdes."1 He spoke without reserve as he watched the other students with a little smirk. It was simple for him to follow the rules, others seemed to want to say something, but the headmaster's presence left little room for argument.

Then there was the English teacher as he called himself. The power to translate everyone's words into English? Quite the useless ability until now. So at least they though these through when they hired teachers. Sergei watched as the crowd began to move, but he didn't feel like coming down just yet. Sergei waited for most of the people to leave before lowering the tree branch with his power once more. "Nu, eto troganii prilichno, ya dumayu. Po krayney mere, nikto ne umer."2 Sergei slowly walked behind the group his eyes drifting between each of the buildings without much interest in them.

As they approached the dorms, he heard the teacher mention co-ed. In other words he could wind up living with a woman. That wouldn't be much of a problem for him, so long as the girl wasn't planning on walking about in little more than her underwear. He sighed to himself as she watched people begin to disperse in an attempt to make friends and start to forge their alliances. Sergei, however, just wanted to find a quite place to sit and observe. "Chto paren' dolzhen sdelat' khorosheye mesto, chtoby sidet' i dumat'?"3

1 - "Only a fool would think of breaking the rules here."

2 - "Well, it's starting off decently, I guess. At least, nobody's died."

3 - "What's a guy gotta do for a good place to sit and think?"

Kain looked at the number on the key. "312. Hope my roommate isn't one of the rambunctious ones." He avoided talking to anyone on his way to find his room. He just wanted to put this crazy day away and get a good night's sleep. As his mother always said. "The only way to prepare for tomorrow, no matter how crazy, is to sleep." and of course most everyday is going to be crazy with a bunch of super powered kids all lumped together. He found the room fairly easily and went inside.

It seemed to be a pretty simple dorm, similar to what college dorms probably looked like back when people were normal. There was one big room with a bed and drawers on each side. There was a window on the back wall and a bathroom in front of the bed on the left. It seemed he either didn't have a roommate or they weren't here yet so he had first pick on beds. He chose the one on the other side of the bathroom and tossed his bag on the bed. He took out his book from before and decided to wait and see if he got a roommate.

@Masia

Lizzy skipped down the halls after the group and followed the rambling teacher down the hallways. She listened intently to what he said, though was disappointed when she saw the dorm halls. The tiny flower crown around her head dropped a little as she became gloomy, but perked up once the man left. She instantly looked at the others conversing, and frowned when she noticed they all seemed older than her. All she had on her was her brown and green book bag that she decorated with leaves and petals, and a small envelop that had her key. Her daisy white dress that flowed pass the knee, with brown boots that where muddy. She sighed and looked at her name tag, pushing a strand of her long brown hair out of the way she read 'Elizabeth Lo'Kale.' She scrunched her face up and frowned deeper. This place was gloomy and boring to her. So instead of chatting like she normally would, she stomped off to her dorm and flopped down on the bed, Leaving the door open. @aannyone

(Sorry, i could have done better but i have a lot of catching up to do...) 

Noir looked at the Russian boy, listening to him as he spoke to seemingly nobody. Although she had opted to be silent the entire trip so far, looking at the boy, she thought she'd finally found the first person so far that seemed interesting enough to talk to. So taking his words about wanting somewhere to sit, she walked down the hall quickly, finding a slightly open door, she opted to take from that room instead of walking all the way to her room. So she walked in, took two chairs, then remembered that once boy in the lobby, the same one that had bothered her during the speech. She thought to take one for him as well, mostly so he'd maybe stop crying for just a moment.

She carried all three chairs out of the room, not acknowledging the person she'd taken them from for even a moment. She planted the chairs down, one in front of Sergei, one in front of Toby, and one for herself, which she proceeded to sit backwards in. She then gestured for both of them to sit down, in a slow way that was not unlike a boss 'offering' a seat to an employee he was about to fire...

@LilyannaGaming @-Oliver @Kiroshiven

(Ready to have a little chit chat? =P)

She wondered the hallway tell she came to room 312. She put the key into unlock it without even checking to see if someone was already inside. She turned the knob and took her first step into her dorm room. She looked up to get an feel for the room only she see a boy reading on one of the beds. She looked at the empty bed then back to him. She guessed she had a roommate after all. She gave an awkward smiled and walked into the room pulling her backpack off and setting it onto what was her bed now. She had not thought co-ed dorms would be this co-ed. She sat down and started to pull her boots off. 

"312 right?" She was a soft spoken girl.Her hair frizzed out in its pony tail like when someone touches one of those static balls. "I'm Rodina, but you can call me Road.or Roads, it doesn't matter." She scouted her shoes under the bed. She sat on the bed bring her legs up to cross over each other. 

@Eraticwanderer

Kain was focusing completely on his book and didn't even notice the girl enter the room. Her speaking broke him out of his trance and he looked up at her in surprise. It took him a moment to register what she said. "Oh yeah. I'm Kain" He smiled awkwardly as she sat down across from him. "I didn't really expect to room with a girl. So...um where are you from Roads?"

@Masia

Sergei looked surprised when a girl rushed over and set down some seats for herself and a small boy. She'd noticed them during the entrance ceremony, but didn't really get any sort of vibe from them. It was like trying to read a robot, you couldn't do it. Leaving that aside, Sergei nodded his thanks to the woman before sitting down and throwing his left ankle onto his right thigh. Setting his hands down on his left shin while clasping them together he looked over at the young boy. The silence was a bit unnerving, but this woman wanted something.

"'Chem ya mogu vam pomoch'?"1 His voice was cold as he spoke. He didn't like attention and sitting there in the middle of the hall having a conversations was the very DEFINITION of drawing attention. "YA ne samyy bol'shoy poklonnik vnimaniya, poetomu ya nadeyus', chto my smozhem sdelat' eto bystro govorit'."2 Sergei was direct about his opinion at the moment and was entirely prepared to walk away if the conversation started heading towards breaking the rules.

1 - How can I help you?

2 - I'm not the biggest fan of attention, so I hope that we can make this a quick talk

@LokiofSP @-Oliver

Toby looked down at the chair, then up at the people in front of him. He wasn't quite sure what he was supposed to  do. He reached up to twist a lock of his white hair The English ten year old continued to look down at the chair in confusion, his face frozen in a quizzical expression. He opened his mouth slightly as if to say something, but of course he didn't. He was nonverbal, after all. He only bit his lip, listening to the older boy speak something that sounded vaguely Slavic.... Czech or Russian, maybe? Not Polish. Toby knew some Polish, as his mother spoke it. He kept still, except for his knees wobbling slightly as if he were having difficulty keeping himself upright.

[SIZE= 20px]Noir[/SIZE]

Noir looked at Sergei dead in the eyes, still seemingly sizing him out. When she spoke, her voice sounded very low and semi-gravely, not totally unlike the voice of a new smoker, "Don't worry, I'm not the biggest fan of attention either, so I'll make this as breif as possible." She cleared her throat, like she was uncomfortable talking to some degree, "Let me make this simple, I don't want to spend the next few years of my life being absolutely miserable while others around me attempt to murder me or something, so I wanted to propose-" She paused once more to clear her throat, though this time there was a bit more delay, and when she spoke again the words left her mouth in an awkward and unflattering tone, as if it was a word completely foreign to her, "A friendship of some sort...or well, I suppose it would be more akin to a partnership in some ways, more for protection and all that..."

She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose in annoyance, "Look, I have no idea what your powers are, nor do I really want to. But I will say this, you are one of the only seemingly approachable people I've seen so far, and the only one to not annoy me within the first two seconds of our interaction-" She cast a very quick glare at Toby, "So I ask you, for the sake of protection, partnership?" She extended a hand and looked at Sergei intensely, waiting for him to shake her hand.

@-Oliver @Kiroshiven

Lizzy was thinking about how miserable school was when suddenly a girl walked in and stole her chairs. She gave a pout face and allowed tiny vines to wrap themselves around the chair legs in the hall. She listened intently to the conversation outside her door . The vines coiled around the legs of the chairs as she peeped at the group of three. She knew she was being immature, but when was she ever mature to begin with? When she heard the word 'friendship' she perked up a bit. Though saddened remembering she was not one with the conversation. She was half tempted to pull the chairs back to her, but she fought with her mischievousness side and kept quiet, reminding herself to be nice. The weird speaking boy (Sergei) she really could not quite realize what he was saying, although she could understand it and it made her confused. She never was taught other languages, but the girl never said any names, so she didn't learn anything useful. She stuck her tongue out and leaned against her room wall. Quite annoyed with the group. @LokiofSP @Kiroshiven @-Oliver 

Toby didn't react to being insulted, still looking down at the chairs as vines coiled around them. Having magic powers of his own, this hardly surprised him. He continued to largely ignore the conversation at hand, only occasionally looking up at the group.

Ramon left the first assembly impressionless - not by any fault of the speakers, but simply because it was everything he expected when he first heard there was a magic school out there. Headmasters and teachers aside, though, Ramon had other interests - specifically, whether or not the bubblegum he took from another student's pocket would give him any specific powers or not. As he chewed, swallowed, and walked down the hall, Ramon quickly learned that a. Gum was not meant to be swallowed, and b. His right arm was oozing all over the inside of his sleeve. Needless to say, he wasn't very happy.

A couple of minutes later, with a foul mood and a re-forming right hand, Ramon dragged himself into the lobby, carrying his rolling luggage in his one good hand. As he attempted to push a chair aside, the pink mess of a hand caught on and yanked Ramon back to the spot. Even worse, though, the chair seemed to be rooted to the ground with vines, ruling out the option of taking the chair with him on the walk to his dorm. "Hey!" He shouted, glancing around at the people still lingering in the lobby. "Who put the vines here?" The boy quickly pulled his sleeve over the messed-up hand, still looking for a suspect. "And could you kindly remove them?"

@LilyannaGaming @ (Noire's group, if they want to hear)

Lizzy was thinking of cupcakes and flowers when someone yelled in the hall about her vines. He tried to take her chair, and that made her even more annoyed, she grinned at an idea she had, before shaking her head and putting on a straight face.

Lizzy grinned at the boy who tried to make the chair and stuck her tongue out. "No. The chairs are mine. You have your own in your dorm." She giggled, then paused, thinking of something. One of the vines reached over and tried to coil around him, except at the tip of the vine was a pastel pink flower. It bloomed and sprayed pink dust in the boys face. Making Lizzy laugh harder and lose focus on the original vines. They with drew from the chairs and dissolved. She frowned, "oppsie" she said laughed more. @Lotusy

Ramon grimaced as the girl controlling the vines grinned at him and told him he had his own chairs. So do you, he thought to himself. But they're not out here, either. When the pink flower decided to spray dust in his face, Ramon wasn't quite sure whether or not to test its powers, but once Lizzy loosened her vines' grip on the chairs, he decided against it, thankful enough to be mobile again. At that very moment, his hand snapped back together with a pop similar to the pop of bubblegum, releasing the chair. "Great timing," he muttered, spitting out some of the pink dust and wringing his reformed hand. "Could you not do that?" He asked, though the question had a bit of an edge to it. "Seriously, that stuff was gross. Why are you even doing this to me?"

@LilyannaGaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back