Role Play Tab

Zach grinned as she spoke. "Rough? Nah-huh, we're on Philip." He joked, quickly hoping onto the hippocampus behind Syrill. "Let's see how fast this baby can go." He exclaimed. "Are you actually fast Philip? You have 'strong' scales, must be heavy in the water, no?" He teased the hippocampus as he held onto it's stomach, feeling if he had held Syrill's stomach it would've been a whole lot more weird. "I bet you this baby only goes at like eighty miles per hour." He mocked, followed  by a short laugh. @PoPcOrNXDaNcE

Syrill snickered. "You might wanna be careful with your word," She warned. Is this guy actually taunting me? The ravenette could only snicker as Zach continued to tease the Hippocampus. She wanted to see how far he could before getting thrown off. She could feel annoyance emitting from Philip. "He says he will not take responsibility if you so happen to fall off." SYrill voiced through a barely contained laugh. With a neigh, Philip sped off. They were close to water at a rate where Syrill could dip her hand in it. She had a big grin on her face as the wind threw her hair back. "Philip is asking if this is fast enough for you." She shouted over the harsh wind. 

@Forehead

Zach tipped to the side as they blasted off into the surface of the ocean, slowly losing his balance, he struggled to hold onto the wet scales of the hippocampus as it moved. "I.... bet you I.. can go.. fa--" His voice was cut off with the sound of water splashing as he fell into the water, his head fell under before he began to tread the water, his hair pasteled onto his face as he was soaked. His shoes slowly slipped off as he struggled to hold them on. Spitting out some water he began to speak. "I say it's the hippocampus. There are no seatbelts on that thing!" He joked, followed by a chuckle now. "A seatbelt would've came in handy." @PoPcOrNXDaNcE

Philip neighed in amusement as Zach fell off his back. They turned around, facing the wet boy. Syrill couldn't help but laugh as he blamed it on the Hippocampus once more. "Hippocampus don't exactly like things being stuck to them." She gave a chuckle and a shrug, smiling down at Zach. "First rule of these animals, do not taunt them when you're about to ride." She sent a smile as she ordered Phili to go lower in the water. Syrill held out her hand to Zach. "Second rule, you don't rely on its scales to hold on. Its a freaking sea animal." She laughed once more as she placed his arms around her waist. "Now, on we go." she said in an Irish accent as they sped off once more.

@Forehead

Zach grinned, pulling her hand as he crawled up onto the back of the sea animal, wet and mucky, he felt very wet and sick as he rode, holding Syrill's belly even though he felt a slight bit akward at the phenomenon. His sick feeling was immediately erased as he began gazing at the landscape view given to them by this miraculous "ride", he was serenaded by the chirps of the birds and rushing of sea water, dipping his hand in the water, he let the liquid pump onto his face, spitting out the bits that got into his face before sitting back up. "It's beautiful, Sy, ain't it?" He asked, trying his best to maintain his bad boy status though the view was a bit too much to bottle up. @PoPcOrNXDaNcE

Syrill felt the wind against her hair. The sun was now up in the sky, thus making the ocean sparkle. She threw her hands up in the air, loving the harsh breeze. Hi daddy, seems like your in a great mood too. She whispered in her mind happily. She glanced down the clear water. She was able to make out corals and fishes. She couldn't but smile at the beauty. There were bad things in life, but also good things as well. This was one of the latter. She put her hand down, the water covering her hand. She felt a sense of cool serenity, something that was rarely achieved in camp. The ride came to a stop in the middle of the ocean. They were pretty far away, but you could still see the pier. "Yeah.. It is.." She whispered in reply. No matter how many times she saw it, it never stopped to bring her awe. 

@Forehead

Zach felt Syrill's hair hit against his head harder than before, spitting out bits of her as they rode, Should've taken the front seat. He hissed in his head. It only got worse as she stuck her hand in the water, causing it to sprinkle all over his already cold face. The speed of the hippocampus made him shiver in the low temperature created by the water. Looking back to the pier, he grinned before turning back to Syrill. "We've stopped." He said panting before looking around the ocean, isolated and let go. He felt the chill go up his spine as he looked around. "It's still. Very. Beautiful." @PoPcOrNXDaNcE

Syrill raised an eyebrow as she turned to look at Zach. He was panting for some reason, small droplets of water on his face. Her eyes widened in realization. She couldn't help but laugh and send an apologetic smile. "Oops.. I got a bit carried away." She chuckled and sent a grin. She lifted her right leg, so she was sitting on one side of its back, making it easier to reach Zach. She willed the water droplets to come off. Due to the ocean around her, she felt a bit powerful. She looked over to the ocean and couldn't help but nod in agreement. Smirking, she jumped in the water itself. She opened her eyes. In result she was mesmerized by the beauty of the underwater ocean. After a few seconds, she rose up, floating. "I take it you didn't bring goggles?" She rubbed her chin, trying to think of a way that. An idea popped in her head. "Would you like to see underwater?"

@Forehead

Zach grinned, turning to the side she was on, trying his hardest not to fall into the water, successfully turning without getting wet whatsoever, he looked down to Syrill, nodding. "Why not?" He said, his grin widening as he slipped right in, plunging down into the water before his head plopped up, gasping for air before looking to Syrill. "You do know how to let me breathe underwater right? Or atleast push the water around my head away?" He asked, cautious of what her plan was. "I don't intend on drowning to death, Sy." He informed as he treadded the water like the other scenario. @PoPcOrNXDaNcE

Syrill waved her hand animatedly. "Please, have some trust in me." She grinned and winked as she went underwater. Taking his hand, she pulled him under as well. She created a bubble around his head making him able to breathe. She didn't remove his hand from hers, because if she did, well, he'd get totally wet. She smiled at Zach and led him to the corals, where the fish were. She made sure to raise her legs though. Being the daughter of Poseidon did not mean being immune to getting hurt by the corals, not to mention angry fish. Her long hair flew around. She then led them to the sea bed, where they could walk.

@Forehead

Xiaoli stood at the forge, her face covered in soot and sweat as she continued to forge armor and blades. 

(Sorry for the one-lined post, however, Yin Xiaoli is OPEN for interaction.)

I get up and walk down the path until I reach the cave where Rachel spent her summers as our oracle. "Hey Rachel you home?" I said tapping my sword against the wall of the cave to make a knocking sound. I was bored and she was one of the few people who didn't judge me for choosing solitude as a way of life. Sure I talked to people every once and a blue moon but I never understood why. It always ended up with the same result. People never change they can be as cruel as Hera most days. "I got bored and thought I'd stop by. Want some breakfast I can go get ya something from the dining pavilion."

@PoPcOrNXDaNcE

Keith had practically wolfed down his food before standing up and looking at the child of Ares and Phobos, "Well, I'm going to see you guys later." He then stood up from his seat and then gave them a two-fingered salute, which had been known to be his gesture for greetings and farewells. Doing the same for the other children of Hephaestus at their dining table, he jogged out of the mess hall. Calling Barry to his side, he began walking towards the forge. 

He entered and noticed that someone was inside. Well, someone always was. He doubted it was empty even in the night. Seeing the familiar Asian girl who wielded fire just like he did, he bounded up to her. "Hey Yin. What are you working on?" He always had trouble speaking her other name so he stuck with Yin. Anyway,  it should've been pretty obvious what she is doing but it seems he just wanted to strike a conversation with his half-sister.

@Runakei

She was in the process of slamming a forging hammer against a celestial bronze blade, straightening it and shaping it to match the Greek style. Though, she was startled when her step-brother came into the forge which had been completely silent besides that oddly soothing sounds of her hammer bashing hard against the blade which was trapped against the anvil. Looking up, as she took the blade and submerged it in the trough of cold water and causing a loud hiss of the steam coming from the super-heated blade. "Nothing really... I just find working the forge relaxing.taking the newly forged blade, Yin walked to the grinding stone and began to file the twelve blades she'd made to a fine edge. "What about you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, I assume all of us in Cabin 9 finds this place relaxing." Keith said with a small shrug and then stepped back as she carried the newly forged sword over the grinding stone, and began sharpening it and he assumed she'll do the same to the remaining eleven that was there. Tapping his silver robot on the arm, he then pointed at the end of the forge where weapons have been haphazardly thrown. Barry walked over and began to organize it, just so that when something bad happens, they'll be able to hand it out quickly. He looked back at Yin. "The usual routine. I was thinking of making metal dogs though." While she was more on weapons and armor, he was more to robotics and engineering. "I need, you know, attack robots. Blue and Red, my robots, just ended up as a bundle of metal running around doing errands. Barry's just one robot and not even on par with other demigods too..." While he loved his robots dearly, he knew how limited they were when it came to fighting, considering that he made all of them because he needed assistants.

@Runakei

Yin couldn't help but chuckle at her Stepbrother as he mentioned his Robots. While she was capable of learning his specific craft, she instead decided that she'd simply enjoy his handiwork while she kept to her own craft as the room became silent again besides the sound of the flames in the forge roaring and the grinding of the edge of the blades she'd made as they ground against the grinding-stone. Her foot pressing against the pedal over and over again kept the wheel spinning as she looked up to her stepbrother, "Anything interesting happening in the world of Keith?"

When Yin continued to sharpen in silence, Keith walked around, checking inventory. "I wonder if I can convince the Black Siblings to take me to the Underworld to get some Stygian Iron. That stuff is a nightmare for monsters. Imbuing that with the dogs would be awesome." He muttered to himself as he checked the metals they had. It was the usual celestial bronze, and some few mortal metals. He then looked back at Yin as she asked something. "Interesting? I don't think so. If you don't count me combusting into flames multiple times this week, then no." He added the last part as a joke from one fire user to the other. While Keith knows how to control his power, he always did have this tendency to just... be wrapped in fire. Although it usually happens when he's alone and if there's no flammable thing nearby.

@Runakei

I get up and walk down the path until I reach the cave where Rachel spent her summers as our oracle. "Hey Rachel you home?" I said tapping my sword against the wall of the cave to make a knocking sound. I was bored and she was one of the few people who didn't judge me for choosing solitude as a way of life. Sure I talked to people every once and a blue moon but I never understood why. It always ended up with the same result. People never change they can be as cruel as Hera most days. "I got bored and thought I'd stop by. Want some breakfast I can go get ya something from the dining pavilion."

@PoPcOrNXDaNcE

Rachel had her graying hair in a bun. She was currently in her cave painting on a canvas. Even in the years, she never had her love her painting hindered. Around her were paintings. For some reason, she kept painting similar, if not the same, paintings. She knew what this meant, a prophecy would come up soon. She didn't have time to talk to Chiron because he was always busy. A sword clanking startled her, to the point where she almost ruined her painting. She recognized the voice, and she immediately smiled. "Yup! I'm painting. Just a sec!" She yelled from her spot as she put her things away. She hastily stood up to welcome Ashel. "Nah, I'm good. I went there earlier this mornin'" She honestly thought of the boy like he was her nephew. "So, How have you been doing?"

I laugh a little bit at Rachel being flustered. "Oh I didn't see you down there...then again I don't necessarily tend to look around." I joke as I step into the cave. I'm doing good. Met a son of Zeus earlier...I'd rather not meet him again." I walk around to see what your painting "so what's this one gonna be?"

Rachel smiled and shook her head. "You shouldn't be so anti-social." She playfully scolded him as they went to her painting. She suddenly felt weird, as if she were to burst. Her heart rate sped up, she could feel ringing in her ears. All of the sudden, she heard the oracle speaking through her.

I turn to you trying to "Hey I-" I stop talking when I see you enter your oracle phase. "Really...? why me...." I roll my eyes. I thought I was almost done questing should've known the gods would give me one last quest. I shove my hands in my pockets and listen to her, hoping I don't die on my last quest.

@PoPcOrNXDaNcE

Yin chuckled at her Stepbrother as he mentioned suddenly combusting into flames; something she never really had to deal with. 

Upon finishing her blades, she placed them on the weapon rack and looked to Keith, "Do you want anything from the Mess Hall? I'm starving." as she spoke,  her glance broke from Keith's direction and down towards the tools she had used as she began to pack them up in her personal tool kit.

"I just came from the Mess Hall actually." Keith admitted before whistling and Barry headed over towards him. "But I don't mind accompanying you. It's not like I have much to do here." He had to admit, making the skeletal frame of the robot is much, much more easier than making the control panel, the AI and the circuits. But all could be done outside, and he pretty much had everything he needed for that in his trusty toolbelt. He then walked towards the exit, "Let's go?"

@Runakei 

Yin smiled and made her way out of the forge with her stepbrother by her side and began making her way towards the Mess Hall for something to eat.

When they arrived, Yin took ahold of a Goblet along with a plate of food before she sat down and began to eat quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back