Role Play Rules and Guidelines

A Mysterious Figure

French Horns Are Better Than Trombones

Rules

1. Please follow the sites rules and guidelines as a whole, for obvious reasons.

2. No creating invincible demons or angels with super amazing magical abilities that nobody can beat, as this would hinder quite a lot of the role play and would be missing the point, and I'd probably just end up making another invincible NPC to battle your character and end with them both killing each other (to tie loose ends). Please remember that most of the character are fledgling angels and demons, and as such they aren't that talented or experienced!

3. Please, please, please check the Abilities, Talents and Powers page and the other information pages before making your character! There is a whole heap of key info there that you'll need. Also, it is highly recommended that you take a look at the NPC character sheets for a vague guideline on how to make your characters. Take note that my NPCs have quite short bios and personalities, but that doesn't mean you have to! I have to create many NPCs, but you have the potential to flesh out one or two specific characters, so I am expecting at least two or so paragraphs of information. The more, the better (but make sure it's accurate to the role play).

4. Please be kind and courteous to everyone, and don't take things others characters do to heart. If you die, and some of you may (I don't want it to happen, but it could), don't take it personally, and if it's early in the game, you can definitely make a new character if you wish. This includes me (I'm sorry if I upset you, I absolutely hate doing bad things or critiquing so it's already killing me inside when I have to tell you something is wrong, don't worry about that).

5. Be collaborative! If you have an idea or suggestion, I am more than happy to hear it out and potentially work with you to incorporate it! I've been a bit rushed these past few weeks, and so the role play is a tad underdeveloped, and I apologise for that. However, that gives you the opportunity to put in some things you might like to see during the role play! I promise I'm not trying to just use you all to make the RP better, I legitimately want to make the role play more exciting overall for all of you, and that includes appealing to your own personal tastes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back