• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Role play area - Gallery/Maps

KirienIsamu

a determined artist
Role Play area. here is were the role playing will be. please make sure you have been accepted into the role play first before commenting.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Thursday, September 15, 2016- *Anniversary of the day Frisk fell into the underground* -the monsters are setting up a surprise party for her- *location: surface, family house*

*Relaxes on the sofa, then glances at the calendar*

Undyne: NGAAHHH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT!

xXMulanrose3Xx said:
Undyne: EVERYONE!! GET UP!! I SWEAR I WILL POKE YOUR EYES WITH A SPEAR!
Sans

Sans was still sleeping, but suddenly he heard Undyne screaming and woke up, teleporting right behind her.

"sup." he said with his usual tone, looking at her with his skeletal grin.

Undyne

She turned and looked at the smiling pun-maker.

"Not 'sup'! We forgot that today was the day the nerd fell down here! What kind of friends would we be if we didn't throw The nerd a celebration!"

xXMulanrose3Xx said:
Undyne

She turned and looked at the smiling pun-maker.

"Not 'sup'! We forgot that today was the day the nerd fell down here! What kind of friends would we be if we didn't throw The nerd a celebration!"
Sans

"undyne." Sans said, looking at her with his empty eyes.

"Isn't that a bit rude, to call them a nerd?" He said with a serious tone, his left eye getting blue-yellow.

xXMulanrose3Xx said:
Undyne

"... I- Never... Learned their name..." She said in embarrassment. "Plus, I call everyone a nerd."
Sans

A row of bones appeared behind him as his eye went back to normal: "Not them."

He said, walking away.

Undyne

She shook her head in confusion, then shot into the kitchen, her magic spears setting everything up. "Now, I believe the n- ... Human ... Likes that pie Toriel makes. But... Where is she?"

Undyne

"Reluctant to help... like ALWAYS. I'll have to do this myself."

She grabbed her spear she left on the couch.

-5 minutes later-

She watched as the kitchen burned, as she had accidentally set it on fire trying to make a Butterscotch-Cinnamon pie.

"Well. I Screwed up BAD."

xXMulanrose3Xx said:
Undyne
"Oh my... WE'RE SO FREAKING SCREWED! AND IT'S ALL MY FREAKING FAULT!"
Toriel

*walks into the kitchen* "good morning everyo- UNDYNE WHAT HAPPEND IN HERE"

Undyne

"I didn't know where you were! I tried making one of your 'Butterscotch-Cinnamon' Pies! And... This happened.

Toriel

*takes a deep breath* "ok ok first thing to do is not panic, second we need to put this fire out before it spreads any farther."

Chara

*Blinks a couple of times before laughing* Oh my lord... Wow! Good job fish head! *Calms down a bit, goes back to simply smirk* Right, right I'll try to help you make sure all of us don't get burned alive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back