• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Robophobia reboot lore/guide

Nonexisting

Four Thousand Club
hello there and welcome to Robophobia. this is your guide about the world basics and any information you need to know! please read this over for necessary references and if you have any questions feel free to ask me or someone whom is a mod..
if you have any ideas you'd like to discuss please pm me and we will talk about it and see how it will fit into the rp!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LINKS~

main rp:

Robophobia rebooted (no posting yet,w.i.p )

ooc:

Robophobia rebooted ooc

Robophobia cs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It the year 300XXX....

The world has drastically changed thanks to the advancements of our technology grew. New elements had been discovered as well as various new species ranging from plants to small animals and even parasites. The biggest change was the increased use of machines used in our daily every day lives. Our governments grew fond of the machines and new discoveries as they soon began top secret experiments under the noses of their own people. Then war started to wage heavily upon earth among all of the world's nations. They had started making new weapons. They started building war machines and they even replaced their own people with a.i that looked, felt, and even acted like a human would. The war itself caused massive destruction and many lives were lost as even man's own creation the machines turned against them. The machines have taken over. Humanity has to destroy the machines but atlas little could they do to save themselves from this bloody fate as many machines were destroyed many more humans had died leaving only 1/3 of the human population of earth to have survived this disaster. These humans were left behind by their deceased ancestors to survive these harsh barren radiated lands over ruled by the remain machines and the monsters of the wastes. The machines now found new ways to keep themselves around and are still out for blood.

Last edited:
some common terms:

Robophobia is an anxiety disorder in which the sufferer has an irrational fear of robots, drones, robot-like mechanics or artificial intelligence. It frequently results in a panic attack and can be triggered by certain stimuli or situations, such as viewing a robot, being near a robot, or even just talking about robots. Some robophobic patients with find their anxiety levels rise when they are near most any autonomous machine, especial human-looking robots. This is similar to the fears of luddites, but more specific to robots and AI.

a persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situation that leads to a compelling desire to avoid it.

MACHINE basics:

Classifications(highest level to lowest)-

A++
A+
A-
B+
B
C
C-
D
E
F

POWER SOURCES:

>Solar power
>battery
>steam
>heat/fire
>use of living body
>electrical

STRUCTURE TYPES:

androids - fully robotic/artificial, takes on a humanoid form. highly intelligent and has emotions.

cyborg- these are in between a living being and a robot. they must have some sort of living parts to them to be classified as such. each one is different.

A.I - computer based like artificial intelligence, a.i can take both physical and non-physical forms. they are easily able to change what vessel they use whether it's your laptop, cellphone, or even other machines or perhaps a corpse. all they need is the proper circuits to connect to. highly intelligent and carries own emotions.

Service bots- non-humanoid, usually used to perform basic everyday tasks or work in factories. these can be easily be manipulated by anyone.

basic military and gun bots(droids)- same as service but for military as they carry out tasks like shooting and act as moving self functioning weapons. can be manipulated by anyone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back