Robert 'Jack' Griffin

Slop

Elder Member
[SIZE= 24px]Robert 'Jack' Griffin[/SIZE]

(MAKE IT BIGGER AND COAT IT IN GOLD, GODDAMMIT)

Name: Robert 'Jack' Griffin (Generally referred to as Jack or Jack Griffin)

Physical Appearance:18lt2udjlq6iejpg.jpg

Personality: Most people won't believe that Jack's a Weaver - he seemed more like a psychopathic lunatic more often than not (not that he's perfectly sane either). Talkative, cynical, (megalomaniacal) and has a really messed up wisecrack sense of humour - don't be fooled by his cheerfulness (and seriously annoying douchey asshole attitude) because he can go berserk insane within a matter of seconds due to his mental instability. 

Mental State: Jack suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder thanks to his abusive uncle - this means he has difficulty controlling his emotions and often jerks from one extreme and of an emotion to another. He is also sometimes unmotivated and suicidal. 

Background: A former genius (HEY, I STILL AM!), Jack lost both parents at birth and just like most other weavers - they died at the hands of reapers. His uncle soon adopted him but he was a drunkard - abusing Jack constantly by torturing him mentally and physically. He eventually got some 'street smarts' and became capable of defending himself. 

Not too long after his adoption, the military went in search for recruits to aid them as the reapers situation only for worse. Jack's uncle and himself were eventually accepted in the military. Jack has difficulty managing his military training at such a young age of 10 and so he was dispatched for other forms of military trainings such as medical, etc. Just as the military considered releasing Jack as he was of no use, he stumbled across the technicians and programmers at the base and his potentials were then discovered. After 15 years, Jack got bored of programming military software and things of similar calibre - he wanted something more. His undying curiosity (combined with his unexplainable love for unnecessary violence) got him into the position he is in now; a Battle-Mechanic Weaver. 

Quirks or Special Traits: Jack is obsessive compulsive, there are just some things he would and wouldn't do for seemingly no reason...

Weapon(s) of Choice: Anything he can shoot (more preferably smaller ones such as pistols and revolvers or even grenade pistols) as he's an excellent marksman and manipulating his metal thread and making it liquid; allowing him to construct whatever he wishes (with the exception of sentient beings, of course) - very much like 'water-bending' but, well.. with metal, I guess. 

Requested Core: Metal Thread

Requested Rank: (Well, none in particular but perhaps a slightly higher rank? Since, you know.. He's a programmer and a fighter)

Requested Squad: (None is particular either)

Combat Experience: Being a programmer, you'd think Jack is incapable of putting up a brawl - you're dead mistaken if so. Jack has enough 'street smart' to know how to break a guy's nose, scoop their eyes out, or his personal favourite, ripping their throats out (and don't forget shoving them back into their mouths, HAHA! IT'S THE BEST PART).

Reason For Joining Weave: "Ahaha, I really don't know... I mean, I'm kinda intersted in the technology and whatnot I suppose - can't wait to mess around with it, hah. Oh! I also love ripping people's throats out and shoving them back inside their mouths! I figured I wouldn't last very long if I continue doing that to people... So I guessed, eh, might as well fuck those red-eyed motherfuckers up instead, eh? I mean, they are pretty bad, right? They kill people and stuff?"

Last edited by a moderator:
(Anyone picking up the references I'm making  with this character? The inspiration? Anyone?)

maxresdefault.jpg

The only thing I'm not clear on is whether or not he's a recruit, transfer, or has been there awhile. I can't get you a rank until I know that ^^"

The only thing I'm not clear on is whether or not he's a recruit, transfer, or has been there awhile. I can't get you a rank until I know that ^^"

Whoops... My bad... He's been there a while I suppose... If it's allowed, he's helped work on the Weaver's technology and equipments for a while now. 

Rank 3.9 Squad 3, be sure to be active and welcome to the RP (again)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back