• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roaring 20s rp partner wanted

Dinah_Rose

Fire demon
Hey everyone,
I have always wanted to do a rp in this time period because I am absolutely in love with it.
RP Information,
-I would like for it to be a romance between me (the club singer) and one of the gangsters who work/own the speak, who is owned by the mob.
-I don't expect paragraph replies as sometimes I know it can be hard to write that much.

I would like it to be personalized with my partner so I wont type much on it.

But if you are interested I strongly suggest you read my character bio below and send me a message.

Basic info
  • Name: Rosalie Bray
  • Nicknames: Rose
  • Race: Human
  • Class: Middle Upper
  • Alignment: Neutral
  • Size: Small
  • Body Type: Petite
  • Height: 5'2
  • Weight: 102
  • Complexion: Very Pale
  • Hair: Golden Blonde
  • Eyes: Emerald Green
  • Handedness: Right
  • Scars: None
  • Relationship Status: Single
  • Personality: Very shy and soft spoken
  • Mannerisms: Ladylike

Biography

Rosalie was born in 1905 to a middle class family.
    -Born to Clara and Richard Bray in New York, NY
    -Her father worked as a car salesman and mother was a stay at home mother.
    -She went to school and wanted to go to college to pursue a career in the biology field, but due to the time period she never went.
    -around the time she was 15 speakeasies became more a prevalent thing and her family tried to keep her away from that by forcing her into the Temperance Movement.
    -when she turned 18 she moved out on her own and got a job bookkeeping for her uncle during the day and frequenting speakeasies at night as a singer in one of the mob owned clubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back