• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Roan Rpg/Free Roam

What is the expected post length? I expect to join regardless, but just curios.

@SubstituteHero , @Shog , @Sleipnir there is something else added to the CS please edit your CS accordingly.

Also a skill tree will be added this will be edited by yourself according to your character. You will create skills your chracter will be able to unlock by intervals of every five levels. It will split between Active and Passive skills. These new changes were all suggested by @Azure Sky

I added the intelligence. If there was something else I missed please tell me.

@Shog You forgot mana and you can start working on your Skill tree and add it to your character sheet when evr its done but its not too important at the moment but you can start working on it

I said this in a post i forget what tab i said it in but your stats must be in every post when your character is in a hostile/pvp zone. You will be doing this with the bbcode some may already know this but just incase you didnt im telling you now

Example:

Stats

Stats

Stats

Stats

@Shog @Sleipnir @Azure Sky

Ok so ill be putting up the beginning post up today. Thank you for waiting. Remember guys this is sort of a test type of situation. Any suggestions during the rp will be accepted. So please stick with me while i work out the kinks.

Sorry i posted so late. But you all may post now.

ok one big question as i see lots of game terms i assume this is a game in rp and all so i have to ask what kind of interface it has

i mean is it done like mouse and keyboard or is it more like a brain interface ( i like to think of who they are out of game to make who they are in game)

or is it like .hack with some strange hybrid

ok that works well i get that just informs my character be ready for a very colorful dancer type then as this works out perfectly

though that is something in a few hours

ok back i can work on the character now

ok so shoudl first post include like log in or just already created character

Ok everyone after a few test i dont really like how the Bbcode that i suggested before works so you can just put it in a spoiler or any other method you like. Also if you open your chest that you receive ill do a following post to tell you whats in it

@Shog, @Sleipnir , @Azure Sky

@Karcen An already created character.

ok my first post will most likely be very short as well the whole chest thing if we have to open it oh wait just saw the if yeah most likely not going to happen lol

@Ninja God

Does everyone have the same stuff in their chests? If not, then is there anything in particular you want in mine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back