• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Road Trip {Spaghetti Toes & razorstar}

Name: "Blaine Tobias Hunt, at your service."

Age: "Look over your shoulder. See that rock? I was here when it was a mountain."

haha no one knows it's a bloody mystery

Species: "Pfft, why would you even ask I am obviously human. Obviously."

Skinwalker

Powers: "I am a human, as you can clearly see. But if I had powers I could simply drape an animal's essence around me and become them. But I don't, because I am most definitely not some kind of monster. Hah. Haha. Heh."

Can turn into any animal, as long as he has a part of it. Contrary to popular myth, he doesn't need the entire skin to change, and can use as little as a tooth to change forms. It doesn't work with humans, and carrying around a bunch of skins is a pain.

Face Claim: Tyler Hoechlin
giphy.gif

tumblr_mq1jt3OuxV1stb99no1_500.gif
Personality: "Huh. I'd say I'm a dork who enjoys history, that I'm a gentleman, and that I show most of the same characteristics of the typical human male. Because that's what I am. A human."

Blaine is what you'd typically expect from the average incredibly old animalistic being. He's smart, if a hair old-school and naive. He is pessimistic, even though he makes a solid attempt to see the best in things, which occasionally ends up with him sounding like he's saying something along the lines of 'At least I'm getting stabbed in the face by a shiny blade'. As with most animal-based creatures, he's protective and loyal, both to the point where they become a fault. He'd throw himself in front of a train for someone he cares about, and would slaughter armies of horrific beasts like hens to protect anyone who matters to him. But, he'd also baby those who matter to him, and tends to go ballistic over the small things. He's not really creative, and takes things incredibly literally, but rarely shows his fear and is a great shoulder to cry on, even if that shoulder is soaked in blood. He's awful when it comes to slang and electronics, and the easiest way to scare him is with headphones. Expect stupid questions from him, as he never really has understood things like the Internet. Imagine your great-great grandmother trapped in a twenty-something's body, and her reaction to technology.

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_naodohSWAJ1tbppsgo1_500.gif

Name:

"Your mom. Nice to meet you."

Samuel Taylor Drake

"992"

Species:

"What do you think?"

Human - Specifically, descendant from a long line of hunters.

Face Claim:

Dylan O'Brien

Personality:

"Don't you think you owe me a drink first before we get personal?"

Sam is an incredibly sarcastic person. Almost nothing serious comes out of his mouth. He's not the most open person either, and his snark has the double purpose of keeping people from getting close. He's aloof and reserved, but that doesn't mean he doesn't get feelings for people. He usually just keeps the people he deems close, at arms length. He regards those he meets with a cynical light, and it takes a bit before he remotely trusts them. He has to figure them out from every angle before he feels comfortable with his back to them. He's spunky and spazzy and has boundless amounts of energy, but while he might seem like a two-year old sometimes, he is an incredible, fearless, badass. He has wicked aim and isn't squeamish when it comes to killing. Other times though he can be a complete clutz. He's intelligent and clever and good at figuring people and puzzles out. He's very open about his homosexuality and is an incredible flirt.

original.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back