• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Road Rage: The Worldwide Racing Experience

Master Hand

*Fires finger gun*
20XX- A small artificial island finishes construction off of the east coast of Japan.

20X1- A similar project reaches completion in central Germany, but this time on land.

2X03- Two more projects reach their conclusion, one in eastern Spain and another in Massachusetts. Several more structures are built in Asia and Europe, but in more remote locations.

20X4- A final project is finished, and just like the first, it is an artificial island, but this time just west of California. But this time, a massive sign looms over it. It says... Finish Line...

The all too secretive Project Road Rage has finally been revealed to the public, and it is beyond everyone's wildest hopes and dreams. A race around the globe, from the great wall to the great plains, from medieval castles to underground tunnels, from crossing desserts to crossing oceans.

Racers from nearly every country on Earth, and every country probably has more than one driver.
No restrictions. No safety checks. No limitations. Get distracted? Get wrecked? Get injured?
That's your own fault.

Some would say its insane. That its pointless. That it could become violent, personal, and dirty in every meaning of the word all at the same time.

We hope they're right.

Rules (These are for the RP, not for making characters)
0.) I would say you need to follow rpnation's rules, but you know that, so I won't.

1.) This is a slightly unrealistic, slightly futuristic rp. Please don't choose the best car in the world and tell everyone you automatically win or complain about about the lack of lasers.

2.) Be good. Be nice to people outside the rp, and try to write a paragraph or something instead of putting 'turn left'.

3.) There will be pre-made courses as well as slightly randomized ones. I will never just call out what the next turn is without a good reason.

4.) Instead of several tracks, this is one almost-complete loop around the world. There will be pit stops and breaks to work on your car or interact more with others.

5.) If you crash or are disabled, and you are too far away from a pit stop to be towed, you will be given a random, lamer car for comedic purposes (Did I mention this was televised?), but you will still be given a chance to win your old ride back. If you crash far from a pitstop in a lame car? Well... that won't be good.

6.) If any of this seems complicated, it really isn't. Just race to make sure you and your country look superior to everyone else.

(Next post is about making your character/car)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back