• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern RiverPoint (OOC)

So I was thinking, every great story has to have an antagonist and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a character that could be that such antagonist! Whether it be the old leader of RiverPoint or some new person! If no one wants to I can take control of the antagonist.

sjt530 sjt530 Hey just a heads up but LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Said they wont be able to respond till about a week after we started because they are going to be out of town for a bit so you might be waiting on a response for awhile. Unless you want to change your post and interact with someone else! ^^

sjt530 sjt530 Hey just a heads up but LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Said they wont be able to respond till about a week after we started because they are going to be out of town for a bit so you might be waiting on a response for awhile. Unless you want to change your post and interact with someone else! ^^

Well dang it. Ok. I will have my "appointment with the doc" at a later date. I will rework my post. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back