• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RiverCrest Characters [Accepting]

Arael

Resident Old Guy
You see in RiverCrest there are two kinds of people: Predators and Prey. May I ask which are you? And what faction do you stand under..The Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, or The hunters?

Appearance:

Name:
Personality:
[At least a paragraph]
Quirks:
Biography:
[At least 2 paragraphs]
Unique power:
[If applicable, provided by me]

Are you a Predator or Prey?
[/CENTER]

giphy.gif
tumblr_me48wzdyEk1qlyey2.gif

Name~ Damien Alexander Coldwell
Age~18 [258]
Gender~Male
Sexual Orientation~Heterosexual
Relationships~PM if interested
Species~Aristocrat Vampire

Personality~ Damien can be described best as a level-headed individual. He's a strictly business kind of guy and mainly keeps personal affairs out of the way as they tend to be a distraction or at least that's was he was taught growing up, Among his own kind he tends to be a bit more at ease and comfortable but while around humans and many others he holds a feeling of distaste for them all while holding vampires at a higher standard. His trust is not easily placed in others and will go to great lengths to test individuals for their loyalty, which often leads to him setting up schemes and many test which more than often are failed and the results are usually unspeakable. But for the rare few who do gain Damien's trust he has nothing but love and respect for them, and goes as far treating them like family and would give anything for those who would willingly do the same.

Quirks~ Swears nonstop when frustrated, Cracks his knuckles excessively when thinking.

Biography~ "Well then I suppose we'll have to start from the beginning."

I was born August 18th 1759 out of wedlock. My mother was a..frowned upon member of society and Lord knows who the hell my father was, but nonetheless I spent most of my years in an orphanage since "work kept my mother busy and of course instant didn't have a father to look after me, hell I didn't even have a name but the caretaker took a liking to the name Damien and began calling me that which was honestly the first act of kindness I ever experienced...that was until I met him. A tall gentleman with fair skin and shirt silvery hair, he was dressed in a manor that showed he was no stranger to wealth..so why come here? Was his wife unable to bear him a child and he was so desperate for an heir that he'd come here of all places? Whatever his reasoning I knew only one thing: I wanted to be just like him. And soon enough my prayers were answered when I found out it was I he'd been looking for and from there on I lived my life happily, finally with a home and a family that loved me very much..or at least that's how I wished it to end. No see I wish to explain everything if you'll listen a moment..you see life was perfect, we moved to a small town called RiverCrest which was filled with life, also everyone was happy but of course you never know what happened behind closed doors. Once I had turned sixteen my curiosity got the better if me with my father and his work, if course I aspired to take over the family business one day but father showed no signs of retirement to be quite fair he rivaled even me in terms of youthfulness and all his companions the same which led to the rumors and the accusations on the account of witchcraft and with the events of salem not far behind us people held fear in their hearts. So as to put an ease to my own mind I questioned my father of these accusations to which my surprise or rather relief..to finally know all my theories had been proven true but he informed me that it wasn't witchcraft..no they were something far darker and more powerful even, creatures of the night with the power to walk amongst the living..they were Vampires. He informed me of their many powers and the different clans or families if you will and how they could live on forever and nothing could put an end to their reign not like the poor witches in Salem, my father no..my family planned to live forever and claim this world..and I grew envious of them, while they lived in slowly died with only numbered days ahead of me while their time was put to a halt..was I to be but a Marty for their cause? A mockery? So I pleaded with my father to give me the same gift and..he refused to take my life. But in grief I knew he had other plans so I went on knowing but keeping the secrets of my family from any living soul that should do them harm, until one day hunters and those dammed wolves came pushing down our doors and after the other I watched friends and family kill one another..then the witches came, and in all the confusion they tried to usher peace but only brought more violence..and in a dazed panic rushed out to protect the man who gave me a new life..saved me from a life of sorrow and that very night I died for that very man..I was his sacrifice, giving my own to spare his. The pain still lingers and the memories are still fresh but for once in my life I had repaid a debt greater than other and in return I was born again that night.May 7th 1776 a new man...as one of them an official member of the Coldwell family, I became a vampire.

Damien hails from an unknown bloodline but in his eyes he carries on the Coldwell name and serves them still as son and servant. But unlike the other membersof his family Damien was one of the first ever humans known to be created as an aristocratic vampire, the only others being born in are his father Aaden and older brother Lazarus. While technically being the youngest of his siblings as he was adopted and turned rather than being born into vampirism he holds a higher place in his father's service as not only a enforcer but a recruiter for new vampires and he keeps the local witches under control by making examples of the few who stray from the new peace treaty. Damien is also one of the few children in his family to repeatedly attend school be it in different cities or states, finding that the new youth who's unhealthy obsession with the supernatural make them more easyou to recruit, the same going for those who dabble in the occult he is able to use his unique skills to convince them that he's a witch and gains their trust and makes it easier to control them. But as of now he is attending RiverCrest high school for his final year in high school before attempting college again.

Unique Power~Telekinesis

"While Vampires don't technically "burn" in the sun, being exposed to it for long periods of time can cause their flesh to blister and yes eventually burn. Those witches loyal to the Vampires developed a spell to help them, by blessing any object: a ring, necklace, etc.. a vampire may walk in the sun without fear of burning."
Damien's Ring:
2016-Fashion-Black-Gold-Finger-Rings-Filled-Red-CZ-European-Elegant-Jewelry-For-men-Ring-Wedding.jpg_640x640.jpg

Predator

Last edited:
latest

Name: Indigo Rae Emerson

Species: Hunter

Personality: Indigo is a bright warm hearted young woman who desperately tries to hide the fact that she is a hunter. When she is hunting, she is all business. No messing around when it comes to protecting her town. She is sweet with her friends and loves to crack a few cheesy jokes once in a while if she were given the chance to. She was raised well and is disciplined. When she knows she is right though, she tends to become rather stubborn. She has a knack for deciding whether or not to trust someone and is observant of everyone she meets. Unfortunately since she is a teenager, she is a bit on the short tempered side, but only when it calls for it. She is adventurous and tends to get herself in stick situations though she will try to argue with you otherwise.
Relationships: PM me and we can figure something out!

Quirks:
Bites her lip when she is nervous.
Cheeks turn and bright pink and she wrinkles her nose when embarrassed.

Biography:Indigo comes from a very long line of hunters in RiverCrest, she is the 6th generation born into the role and will be expected to carry on the family legacy. As a small girl, she was taught all about the beasts that truly walked the earth. Her parents were both famous amongst the hunter community and it was expected of her to be just as great. Well, lets just say that the pressure is on for poor Indi. Sure, she has had her fair share of kills already, but it seems like it just isn't good enough for her parents. Who continue to push her to be a hunter and want her to climb the ladder to the top.

Indigo wants a lot more than just to be a hunter. It seems like she can't even have a break and be a normal teenager. She tries to have a social life, but it ends up being pointless because she is too busy and tired to keep them. So she doesn't talk very much, getting bullied at school actually. And she can't do anything about it because she has to blend in with the crowd and hopefully go unnoticed, even by the vampires.

Unique power:
Predator/prey

Last edited:
giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_olg1xv42kv1t80jpm_500.gif

giphy.gif

Delilah "Lilah" Sinclair

☽ ☾

Species: Aristocrat Vampire
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationships:
- Close Friend/Associate of Damien Alexander Coldwell and Lazarus Armani Coldwell Arael Arael
- Respectful Acquaintance of Indigo Rae Emerson Bellz Bellz
- Best Friend/Boon Companion of Delphine Kate Kingsley deer deer
Definitely PM me if you're interested - let's talk!

☽ ☾

Appearance:
Delilah is small in stature, standing at a petite 5'2". She has thin wrists, which often bear glimmering, twinkling bracelets, and small-boned hands. Her fingers are long and slender enough to slide easily over the keys of a piano. She had been a cheery, rosy child, though she was born with round, sad eyes and a pale, cream complexion. Her wide, melancholy gaze is a dark, rich shade of brown. Above, her blonde brows curve thin and stretch finely. She has a beauty mark just teasing the upper left corner of her mouth. Her features carry expression quite well, and there is a seemingly inherent demure quality to her look, no matter how brazen or forward her speech.

Her flaxen blonde hair is long, and hangs loose down her back when she allows it to do so. She puts rollers in her hair to achieve a curl. Most often, she wears her hair pinned and styled in dated fashions, that are hardly modern in sensibility. She wears gloss over her lips, lines her eyes with kohl, and paints her nails light, soft colors. It is quite apparent that she likes to keep up appearances.

Personality:
Delilah is a bright light in a crowded room. She speaks and laughs with abandon, and seems to prioritize company and companionship highly. Despite this, Delilah is incredibly secretive. It takes her a long while or a remarkable bonding experience for her to reveal true information about herself. She enjoys being elusive and somewhat unattainable. Her personal freedom - her spirit is what she prizes most of all, and she is very protective of it. Flirtatious behavior is almost a defense mechanism for her. She is bright, and can speak very well in any given situation. There is an inherent sweetness to her temperament.

However, beneath her shiny surface she is very sensitive, and often takes things to heart. This causes her to be rather volatile. Though she holds transgressions close to her heart for long periods of time, she is quick to forgive those she cares about even when she shouldn't. She is something of a hothead, and though not completely unreasonable, can be full of heart to a point of weakness. Though she surrounds herself with acquaintances, she is picky about who her close confidants are, and of these chosen few, she is very attached to and protective of. Devotion is a second language to her. She breaths sacrifice, and naturally puts herself in the position of a martyr.

She was especially formed by her relationship with her father. While they were very close, his love for her was shrouded in his grief over the loss of her mother. There was never a time that she knew her father free of this burden. He, in time, died as well, just when she had reached the more prime phase of her life. He left her nothing, and she was forced to resort to a life that scarred her further. Due to this, Delilah has a very visceral fear of abandonment, inadequacy, and vulnerability. She blamed herself, at times, for her father's own inadequacies as a parent due to the loss he experienced. She naturally creates distance between herself and people she loves, or even those she may potentially love, because she is afraid of what she believes is inevitable - that she is not worth loving, and that the people close to her will realize this and subsequently abandon her. This drives many of her actions.

Quirks:

When she is flirting, which is often, she will twirl a strand of her curly hair around her finger. When threatened, she is known to feign weakness or fragility - she uses her small stature and babydoll look to her advantage. When being sincere or vulnerable, there is a shy quality to her bearing. If she's not talking or laughing, she's probably humming a tune. She has taken to certain eras more than most. She enjoyed the 1920's and the 1960/70's especially, and she retains elements of this style and bearing.

Theme Songs:
You Don't Own Me
If I Didn't Care

Earth Angel
La Vie En Rose

☽ ☾

Biography:
Delilah was born into a poor, yet loving home. Her father, Henry Sinclair, was a tailor, and her mother died in child birth. She had a very close relationship with her father from a young age. Though he was crippled by grief for much of her life, he was kind and compassionate when he could manage to be. When she was late in her seventeenth year, her father died of tuberculosis, leaving her heartbroken and destitute. She was left to the streets, and she eventually took to prostitution in order to survive.

Two years of this passed. Throughout these two years, Delilah slowly wasted away. Her bloom had faded despite her youth, and she was near starvation when she was noticed by a kind stranger. Though her memories of him have faded now, she recalls his long, dark hair, and his slow, thoughtful manner of speaking. From the first moment she saw him, she had the impression that he had been a part of the world since the beginning. Though it was a blur, Delilah remembers the pain. It was sharp and distinct - all consuming. She took to it like breathing, as she wore strife as if she were made to. She woke a different being. She never saw the man again.

Delilah has lived in RiverCrest longer than most. She sings at coffee shops and bars.

Unique power:
Empathetic Bonding - Delilah can form Empathetic Bonds with individuals of her choice. This allows her to be particularly sensitive to their emotional and physical state over pretty long distances. She can also cause harm with this ability, if she is inclined to, as she can take advantage of the information she receives, and, in extreme cases, can manipulate the emotional or physical state of an individual. However, this takes a great deal of control, which she has not been known to possess save for rare occasions. Also, she is only able to Empathetically Bond with a few individuals at a time. She can draw off of strong emotions.

Other:
- French is Lilah's first language. Her accent and any mark of this is all but gone now, save for the slightly exaggerated fluidity to her cadence of speaking, rare reappearances when she's especially emotional, and habitual pauses before she speaks as if she still has to translate her words before voicing them.
- Lilah plays several instruments, though her favorite is the piano. She has been known to compose music and write songs.
- There are odd spots and gaps in her memory that she can't explain and usually can't remember exist at all.
- Her father, Henry, was Catholic. Lilah is not religious, though she often rationalizes things through a lense that is reminiscent of Catholic ideology. Symbols and iconography relating to Catholicism are seemingly significant to her.
- She knows very little of her mother, save that her name was Rosemary and she resembles her quite a bit.
Arael Arael definitely let me know if there's anything I need to change.

Predator

Last edited:
Appearance:
a734545d7bef8aebf8045566accf8513.jpg cec.jpg

Name: Yvo Detlef Helfraust
Species: RiverCrest Hunter
Personality:
Yvo is a well versed man whom has lost all but most of his charm. He has become a virulent man throughout the years and has learned how to refine his hate into a focused beam. In the hunt, he can be well considered a madman, but outside of violence he takes on a more calm and solid demeanor. He enjoys killing, but not nearly as much as the intricacies and mysteries of the universe around him. He is as much a monster as he is a intellectual, and surprisingly can find his way through a courtly setting.
Quirks: Insists on using mercury for his hunts. Gets rather spacey. Collects birds and dead birds. Practices bird calls.
Biography:
Born into an aristocratic lineage, he was the second and last son of the Krauss family. As a boy he weaved his way into the courts under his elder brother, Sigmund's guidance. Seeing as well that he was not to be the heir to the family holdings, he took a tutor and studied tirelessly intellectual and physical skills. He took to theology, metaphysics, chemistry and ornithology, and eventually became a chemist working closley with the clergy in medicine and hallucinigenics. When he became twenty, he met a woman at court and fell in love with her. Willow Heartlock. They were married within two weeks.
It happened quickly, mostly because her father had promised her to Sigmund. She was actually thought to be missing, the woman had never met with his brother like she had supposed to. One of her sisters had taken her place. When Sigmund had found out, he didn't give Yvo or Willow any hint that he might have known. They were arrested, both of them. He was banished, but before he left, the clergy demanded he be blessed, when they directed him to a town known as RiverCrest. He was told it was diseased, impure, and needed to be cleansed with his knowledge and skills. He made it there in a heartbroken trance, his love vanished, never to be seen again. Betrayed. He came in as a husk, but a valuable husk. On e with skill, one not decrepit, hollow but not broken. Before such a valuable and fit person became a victim, he was quickly snatched away, and made a hunter.
Unique power: None

"What do you think? Either answer will not grant mercy."

Last edited:
PLAYFUL PAWS

ac5d4cd59d99b84b66ab4d49b46ddcb0.gif

thumbs%20up.gif

65a5cbdb2ffbcac8c040a44508ae0e27.gif

29da8ee91cf3254d8338c1504343c004.jpg

BA S I C

Name: Jumin M. Coppergale
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual
Species: New Blood Werewolf
Quirks: Spreads/touches the fringes by his forehead when he's in thought -- even if the fringes are already apart. Often rubs the side of his neck when he's flustered or embarrassed. Gently gnaws on his knuckles to show his impatience.
Relationships:
  • PLEASANT CONNECTION - Delilah "Lilah" Sinclair (Occasionally calls her Lah-Lah) Rhaine Rhaine
  • NEUTRAL CONNECTION - Indigo Rae Emerson Bellz Bellz
  • RISKY CONNECTION - Yvo Detlef Helfraust RedVehemence RedVehemence
  • NEUTRAL CONNECTION - Damien Alexander Coldwell Arael Arael
PM if interested for development
Unique Power: N/A

PREDATOR

WEREWOLF

Fur Colour: Dark Chestnut Brown
Demeanour: Savage through his actions, as werewolves usually are, but never fails to add a bit of fun here and there. He enjoys the thrill of the hunt than actually killing the prey -- but it'll be a bonus if he ends up feasting on meat and quenching his thirst. Able to maintain most of his humane personality after embracing the transformation he undergoes -- though if he's attacked without the adversary entertaining him back, he unleashes his true unruly beast-self.
Bloodline: A small pack that had descended from the Silverwind Tribe, but took on its own name. However it did keep the particular theme...
In the end, Coppergale's hailed the Silverwinds more than their own.
Strengths (those underlined is also passed onto his human form):

• High Agility
  • Heightened Senses - Smell, Hearing, Sight, Taste
  • Durability
  • Immense Strength
  • Regeneration
  • Werewolf Bite (Teeth)

P E R S O N A

Outgoing and ever so simply amused, some could if Jumin's age (doesn't matter which one) actually fits him. He doesn't remember the roots to why he acts like this, but it certainly gets him by the days when things get too painful or just utterly shit.

He thrives on the attention others offer him, but he has preferences on WHO(s) exactly giving it -- vampires for an example, not so much positive energy but it's energy nonetheless. Though manchildish, he can opt for seriousness if he senses that the situation calls for it, but won't make any promises on not attempting to lighten the atmosphere.

He craves close connections with others to keep him grounded, but knows how dangerous such bonds could be. Often he tries to initiate such a thing, but is now used to being rejected in a sense -- after a century of going through that, after all. Because of his intensive need for the like, Jumin is more often than not borderline breaking the rules of the Blue Moon Pact, despite clearly knowing the consequences.

H I S T O R Y

Jumin wasn't an original resident of RiverCrest, but was born into the town. His mother, Hana, had decided to move to this isolated town for reasons she could not tell him for she had died during his birth. His birth was, of course, unnatural to those back in his home country (yet he never had thought of travelling back there, especially since he didn't have someone of that origin to go back with), hence why his mother had a high risk of dying -- or so that's what he's taught himself to believe.

His father, Ford Coppergale, took care of him as well as he could, and Jumin couldn't have asked for a better dad than he. Jumin took care of his human life while Ford nurtured his werewolf one, and so he enjoyed life in Rivercrest despite the tinge of tension on the streets with the other kind of inhabitants of the town.

He outlived his father in the end, but in truth, Ford was hunted down -- yet he didn't dare bear a grudge against the Hunters of Rivercrest lest he wanted to end up as him. He feared the hunters, but would fight back naturally.

Jumin had adjusted easily to the modern times, finding the new creations/influences/trends/etc quite exciting and enjoyable. Though on his lonesome, he occasionally does throwbacks for himself -- the 1960s to the 2000s music and content are considered to be his favourites.

THEME

coding by cychotic

FUN%20GONGYOO%20GIF_zps1giru4yl.gif
tumblr_oi17nsK3KA1r3hugwo1_500.gif
-Gong-Yoo-Goblin-gong-yoo-coffee-prince-40114546-245-180.gif

Last edited:
tumblr_mbj4ouHzUa1rixoj7o1_r1_500.gif

Name:
Raine Grey
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Raine is a sarcastic rebel who would rather be a wolf than a human most of the time. She is very protective of her friends, when she makes them. Raine is a free-spirit, outgoing, and not afraid of anything. However, Raine's carefree apathetic attitude acts as a wall between her and emotion. She has an extremely traumatic past, and would rather bottle it all up inside instead of working it out. Raine has no family, and hasn't for quite sometime. That makes it hard for her to trust people, but when she finally does, she's incredibly loyal. Raine is blunt and honest, with little filter. When first met, you will find she is quiet and reserved, always on guard. It takes someone special to break down her walls.
Likes - Being in her wolf form, Playing the guitar, Singing, Adrenaline and any high-risk task, Hunting and stalking prey, Tattoos, Beanies
Dislikes - Broccoli, Talking about feelings, Talking about her past, Riding/Driving a car, Fire, Her father and old pack
Quirks: Twirls her hair around her finger when bored, bites her bottom lip with nervous, claws and fangs extend when angry, always carries a knife
Biography:
Raine Grey was born to two purebred werewolves, making her a purebred as well. She was raised in a pack environment and hated every second of it. The pack was very strict and orthodox, based on hierarchy and power. Raine was not one follow the rules. However, she worked her way into the eyes of the Alpha, and was said to be destined to be Beta someday. Her parents forced her to start learning the ways of the pack assassin so she could follow in her father's footsteps when he died. He was a merciless man who abused Raine violently on a daily basis.

One day, her mother was accused of treason for sparing a lone wolf's life on a patrol. The wolf had mistakenly traveled into their territory and made a kill, thus committing a crime against the pack. Raine's father ordered Raine to execute her mother in front of the pack as the graduation from her training. However Raine refused. Her father immediately killed her mother in front of Raine. The young wolf went into an uncontrolled frenzy, killing her father. She fled from the pack and went into hiding, knowing that if the pack found her, she would be killed. Raine happened upon RiverCrest, finding that there were supernatural beings living amongst the humans there, and decided to stay for a while.
Unique power: None
Predator
tumblr_nwrbbzGXiR1sy2z51o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Appearance:
KEVIN_01.jpg

Name: Addison krezewski
Species: Hunter
Personality:
Addison is by no means a standout guy, though he would like to think he is. Rather awkward at times with his conversation interjections, Addison has a penchant for talking with others, to strike up conversation and to meet new faces. It serves for better intel anyways. But, as a Hunter, by no means is Addison on the defensive. He's an active hunter, and doesn't hold back when he's on the trail. Of course, this sort of creates a two-fledged persona, whereas as he tries to be friendly and social, he can easily lose it and get his adrenaline going when he's on the hunt. He's been known, as well, to taunt and celebrate his kills openly. A true form of disrespect indeed.
Quirks: Addison can juggle, not that that's useful. However, he is also a historian, and knows a bit about the history of the town, at least as far as he can find.

Biography:
Addison was born into a creed of a family that immigrated from Hungary, roughly in the 1840's. His parents, also hunters, were part of a dynasty that, although practically nonexistent, had some significance. Addison's older brother, a hunter as well and seven years older than he was, was turned by a vampire, and was subsequently killed by another hunter. Surely not easy to get over, Addison was nonetheless more determined to be better. When Addison finished college as a history major (of course one has to keep the appearance of normalcy to those who don't know the truth), his parents retired, bestowing upon him what remained of the legacy of his name.

Yet Addison, due to his brother's death, never got it out of his head that he should be anything but a hunter. After all, dynasties were made to reign, and so he invested himself in training. He especially targeted vampires, sort of as a passive rage. He hasn't been too successful as of late, and to his disappointment, developed a habit of drinking on occasion. He hopes that one day, his life will be changed around by a stroke of luck, and by stroke of luck he'll be on the trail once again to do his part in securing a place for humanity and a place in hell for everything else.

Unique power: He doesn't need one.
"It sucks to know you're gonna die, but it sucks even more to know that I'll do every part you don't enjoy death one bit."
Predator

//Apologies, I abhor BBCode, so excuse the shitty outlook//

tumblr_static_ze4.jpg

Name: Michael Blackwell
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Witch (Warlock)
Personality: It takes awhile to get to know Michael Blackwell. But, if nothing else, you should know he's helpful and freethinking. He's also flexible, incorruptible, and forgiving. But in a way, these are lesser traits and tained by behaviors of being disrespectful as well. His helping hand, though, this is pretty much what he's loved for. People regularly count on this and his calm nature whenever they need cheering up. Nobody's perfect, of course, and Michael has a share of darker sides to deal with too. His apathetic and destructive nature can cause things to heat up, even at the best of times. Fortunately, his freethinking nature helps make sure these days are few and far between.
Quirks: Michael is annoyed by people who are prone to spacing out, and he also believes in unicorns.
Biography: Michael was born into a coven of witches and warlocks in RiverCrest known as the Blackwell family, and grew up surrounded by magic. During his childhood, he begged and begged to learn how to cast spells and hexes. But he was always told that his time would come later, and that he would have to wait. Michael learned most of what he knew of spells and potions by running errands for his Uncle Vinny, often seeking out odd ingredients and reading old spell books. When he was twelve, he was finally told by the head witches that he could learn how to become a proper warlock. He went through extensive training for nearly two years, but he was never quite as good as the other kids who were going through their training. Overcome with depression, the elders decided it was time to tell Michael the truth.
The reason Michael had such trouble with learning magic was because he was human and not born into witch lineage. When Michael was a baby, the elders found him in the back seat of a car near the water. The driver's seat was empty, but the passenger seat had a young woman in it. She had been stabbed repeatedly. The witches did not know what had happened so they took the baby and fled back to the coven, raised him as one of their own. A few weeks later, there was an article written about how an ex-marine had a severe psychological breakdown and stabbed his wife before fleeing and shooting himself in the head. The whereabouts of the small child was unknown. After months, the case went cold. No one ever knew who Michael truly was.
When Michael learned of this news, he did not mourn for he didn't know his parents. He instead thanked the elders for saving him, for loving him. From that day forward, he trained much harder than ever other witch and warlock in training because he wanted to be the best - and he eventually was. He still lives in the coven to this day, and is currently teaching the young witches and warlocks in training. He also works at the local car garage/gas station to keep up appearances.

PREY

PM ME IF YOU WANNA TALK RELATIONSHIPS.​

Last edited:
about her
tumblr_nvwogxMOXr1uhfdd9o4_r3_250.png
Name: Eun-Young Ara Delarose
Nickname: Eunie , Ara [goes by Ara mostly]
Species: Witch
Faceclaim: Taeyeon
personality
a young girl with a pure-heart, ara stands at five feet and two inches that allows others to tower her in size and strength. nevertheless, ara never tries to bring attention to herself, especially when it comes to being socially interactive with others. she shies away from most people unless she has to speak to them. however, nothing ever goes how she expects it, especially with being discreet. she's as clumsy as a baby, tripping over her two front feet or even air. of course, because of this antics, she's always scolded by her father for being so care-less and a klutz. she can be considered a little eccentric, quirky, and peculiar even, especially to others who don't really know her. ara believes in superstitions as much and as real as she is a witch. why wouldn't she?

ara absolutely loves reading, especially philosophy, theories, fairy tales, and anything she can get her hands on. she loves researching new ides and finding anything she's curious about. ara can be quite stubborn, never backing down on her morals and her beliefs, especially when they are questioned. she sometimes talk to herself, or rather she always talks to herself to the point that she has conversations with herself that helps her think. nevertheless, it takes a great amount of courage for her to speak in front of a crowd.

because she believes there's a lot to learn about the world, ara is very hard on herself, believing she's incompetent and wouldn't allow herself the feeling of being accomplished until everything is done. but, when she's overwhelmed or stressed out, ara usually runs away from her reality and heads towards her safe-heaven: an open meadow that's surrounded by flowers, trees, and nature itself. ara finds energy through nature, as if it's a part of her because of who and what she is.

she's extremely empathetic towards others and sometimes she would fumble over her words when she's trying to cheer someone up. in desperate situations, ara can be seen with a calm demeanor as she processes through everything, however, ara is never good at being in tight spaces or seeing surpluses of gore. it makes her sick to her stomach. ara is much better as a supporter and analyst than someone who's on the fore-front field.

despite having an invisible line between magic and science, ara full heartedly crosses the two barriers and intertwines her mind and her ambitions of understanding both cases with far-sightedness, observations, and experiments. sometimes, ara can be seen trying to find small little trick potions such as hair color changing liquids [her hair is currently light blonde,
though her natural hair color is black]. she absolutely loves practicing magic due to her affinity towards nature and the spirits.

quirks: ara is the type to run [literally disappears, or tries to for a few days] away from her problems when she's emotionally, mentally, and physically fried. at the same time, she hates confrontation and tries her best to avoid it only to get caught in the web [if she's provoked to the point of being trapped or surrounded, ara won't be able to control herself and will accidentally hex or use magic on another being]. she likes counting sheeps to fall asleep. ara tends to paint her two ring fingers a different color than the rest of her nails and she likes accesorizing with different rings. she bites her nails and often counts her steps to calm down.

biography
eun-young ara delarose was born under a long and powerful line of Delarose witches and warlocks as a pure-blood witch. her coven was founded in another country, far away from RiverCrest. since birth, ara's parents knew that their daughter would one day become one of the most successful witch of their delarose bloodline. at a young age of three years old, ara was already walking, talking, and doing things on her own as her parents taught her proficiently and efficiently. from the moment she spoke, they groomed her first as a witch and second as a daughter. the delarose bloodlines were traditional and hereditary. the coven only allowed those under a pure-bloodline to enter the sacredness of their coven and secrecy.

the coven had rules to follow and secrets to protect. nevertheless, each generation are required to keep their own grimoire as well as their passed down grimoire together to learn and accomplish higher goals and spells for their coven. each witch and warlock were required to make at least two of their own original potion and at least thee incantations of their own makings. the strict regime of her upbringing caused her to be so studious and meticulous in her work. however, the only time ara's head was stuck in the clouds were when she was near plants, cemetaries, or even just nature itself. ara's weakness is daydreaming or drifting off when her mind is distracted as she always seemed to have an affinity for nature and spirits. they were mostly her calling.

as time passed on, ara was able to learn different types of witchcraft, sometimes some were easier to accomplish than others. nevertheless, her grimoire were filled with pages that would only by her blood and the incantation that binds the spellbook. at the same time, the grimoires that were passsed down to her would slowly open each time her powers grew. with each advancement, more pages would be unlocked.

school to ara came slightly easier than witchcraft, she actually enjoyed learning about the mundane world. it made her feel somewhat. . normal, even if she was secluded by her classmates. the small town she resided in was owned by her coven and they were the reigning "monarchs" of the town. nothing bad ever happened in the town until one fateful night where things took a turn to the point that the her family fled in caution for their daughter's safety. it was that night when ara found another weakness: a fear of destruction and chaos that allowed more than necessary blood to be spilled.

the delarose coven was scattered, everyone going their separate ways, only to keep their line and their coven safe and secretive from those monsters that tried to destroy all evidence or traces that the delarose existed. ara's found themselves crossing borders and other countries for safety. eventually they stumbled upon RiverCrest, a town filled with mysterious, supernaturals, and much, much more danger, yet that was how they remained under the radar from those hunting them.
miscellaneous
Predator or Prey: Prey
Likes: her grimoires [she currently holds four different ones, one includes her own], practicing alchemy, reading, astrology, philosophy, psychology, learning, creativity, nature: plants and flowers
Dislikes: overkill of gore and too much violence, being overwhelmed, attention
Relationships: PM?

Last edited:

tumblr_n7ztc0Ghqf1qiemdko5_250.gif

Name: Lazarus Armani Coldwell
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Aristocratic Vampire
Relationships: [PM if interested]

Personality: Lazarus can be defined free spirit, doing only what pleases him and betters the world around him. being a bit of an introvert and not caring for the whole "race war" going on in Rivercrest, Laz unlike Damien has grown a small fondness for humans and has a great distaste for most vampires who think too highly of them self and often lord around their family supremacy. He's not afraid to voice his opinion but never takes to violence unless necessary, being pretty much an open book and a walking text book Lazarus could tell you pretty much anything about anyone or even the several treaties between each species and his knowledge is open to pretty much anyone regardless of their faction...that is if you can find him out and about when and if he ever leaves the house.

Lazarus also tends to be a smart ass at the most inconvenient moments which either results in him getting into more trouble or even fights depending on how bad the situation is and who he's dealing with. But all in all he's a nice guy and is very sweet to everyone until they prove to deserve otherwise.

Quirks: He tends to talk faster when lying to someone and he often fail to make eye contact.
He often brings up random facts about each species when trying to talk his way out of something or dodge risky questions.

tumblr_inline_o1hpnqra9n1qlt39u_250.gif

Biography:
"It's not a time I like to remember, but it wasn't all bad."
I unlike most of today's population was born into vampirism. A rare case yes, but still a heavy burden to carry. I was raised with the sole purpose of carrying his families name throughout the century, I know how cliche but that's the life I was born into..but what about what I wanted? my desires? I was always told that vampires can have whatever they desire but I find that once we get it we become bored and lose interest. I as you can imagine was the disappointment in my family growing up and my father had no patience for me. So that's when he brought him home my new baby brother, Damien. don't get me wrong I love the guy and I treat him as one of my own..but the way my father held him in such high regard made feel a bit envious of him, but in due time those feelings changed as I allowed him to become the golden child while I worked in he background.

My life was good, I lived like there was no tomorrow before settling down and falling in love with human history and the lore on other creatures. I've been all over the world and I've seen many things..things that you would have to see in order to understand. I took place in my family as a researcher and handled most of the business affairs, keeping witch cults and smaller vampire families in check while reminding them we all weren't that bad.

I attended university for the first time in in 1987, there I fell in love with a human. it was a secret romance and she was patient with me even put up with all the cloak and dagger for a while, I was happy for the first time in centuries. but all good things must come to an end right? We'd been together for a few months and I had even managed to keep her a secret from my family for a while, that is until a rival vampire family saw m with her and began interrogating her, asking test questions to see if I had turned her and hinting at what we were..and she did catch on eventually.

she begged me to turn her but I refused, knowing the curse we carry and how it changes us all...so she got her wish and she became like me..like my family and couldn't bear what she'd become, she was no longer the sweet and caring woman I fell in love with..she was now a manipulative and merciless creature of the night having shed every once of humanity that remained in her. and I couldn't reach her anymore, so I let her go to live the life she felt that she deserved, I spend the rest of my days researching and learning all I can about the world..hell I was the one that suggested we throw feral wolves on dawnwalkers island. but things like that don't bring me happiness anymore, I don't believe I can feel that alive ever again..but that doesn't mean I need to spread my darkness...This plague will not break me or those who desire the same as me.

I will play my role and work in silence but I am not their puppet. /SPOILER]

Unique power:
Precognition: He is able to see small events unfold in the nearby future but usually only traumatic events like someones death or a person close to him getting hurt.

d316e5a0390dee3f4989bbc2ba0569f4--ruby-earrings-london-blue-topaz.jpg

Both

f06631bba0a5608998210b6fddd7e089.jpg

Name:
Celine Laurent
Species: Werewolf (Lone wolf)
Personality: Celine is a fierce and strong willed woman who does not give in to others so easily. She is a natural born leader but chooses to stay a loner, her fears of failure causing her to do this. Celine is an expert tracker and hunter and is normally taking out the trouble makers around town without many people knowing. Her charm and wit is something that make most people melt into her hand like putty. When she isn't being too serious, she enjoys telling a good story or hearing other stories. She can be humorous, good natured and sweet to those who deserve it. She is stubborn as a mule and watch out for her temper.

images

Quirks:
Tends to run her hands through her hair when frustrated or confused.
When she becomes angry her eyes normally glow a cool yellowish white color.

Biography: Born in Georgia, this southern peach was raised in a large and wealthy peach plantation family of 9. She was the only daughter out of 8 other sons. As the only daughter, she was to take on the chores around the home with her mother while the men took care of the crops and such out in the fields. Her family owned many slaves, and one day, those slaves became very ill.

Strange things were happening to the men and women who were infected by the illness. The Slaves were beginning to bit one another and the infection seemed to spread. As more slaves grew ill, her father was putting them down like animals. Which...their behavior reminded Celine of. On the eve of her engagement party, she had stepped outside to get some air,walking over to the tallest tree in her front yard, with a swing attached to a limb. She sat down on the swing and seconds later she was attacked by one of her slaves who had gotten out of their quarters.

Celine ran as far as she could from the slave, running until her feet couldn't carry her anymore. And just as she stopped to catch her breath, everything went black.

Will add more to her story if needed, I want to leave some of it a secret thoughXD

images

Maggie.jpg
Unique power:
none
Predator

Last edited:

I could Build a Castle Out of all the Bricks They Threw at Me
T.S
tumblr_inline_n151q6Fmf61s0j68n.gif
tumblr_mh1n7mzo6V1qd7fc3o1_250.gif

Name: Katherine "Kat" Caul

Personality: Kat embodies the personality the world made up for her; a backstabbing slut. Ever since middle school it’s been the image she’s kept up with, hurting people who dared to get close to her with her vicious mouth, or sleeping with their boyfriend’s. Many say she loves to ‘cross the line’, but to Kat there’s no line. She says whatever she wishes no matter how horribly she might hurt someone. But of course, that doesn’t mean her bark is worse than her bite. Kat is always one to start a fight, and while it tends to begin with one of her flippant comments, it can sometimes end in hair-pulling and eye-stabbing. She’s never lost. Because unlike the girls and guys she eggs on, she’s not afraid to do whatever she had to do to win.

She’s quite proud of who she is, and all the horrible things she’s done, even if it’s a rather lonely life to live. They made her into this and she only wanted to live up to their expectations. Besides, it’s easier to live on a paycheck alone, easier to buy food and watch television. She’s convinced herself that her lifestyle is the best lifestyle, and even if somewhere deep down she knows it’s wrong, she has buried that conscience so far that she never plans to see it again. And she doesn’t want to. She just wants to be herself, the self everyone bullied her into, because she’d rather be alone and happy, than in a room full of people and so devastatingly sad.

Quirks: She sleeps with other people’s boyfriends, she snorts when she laughs, she chews her nails,she constantly runs her fingers through her hair when she’s nervous/scared

Biography: Kat grew up in a home much bigger than her personality. Her parents made their wealth known within every fine detail. From the chandelier to the leather furniture to the fireplace in every room. It was a mansion, but a mansion full of love. Kat and her big brother, Landon, were always well taken care of, and their parents never held back when it came to showing their love and support.

Landon, who was ten years older than Kat, headed off into the military when he was eighteen, and though her parents supported him outwardly, they were terrified. This terror began to weigh down their relationship with Kat. They became over protective of her every time Landon didn’t call when he promised he would. This led to holding hands every time they were outside, and the constant question of ‘are you okay?’. It became robotic to answer ‘yes’, and even when Kat wasn’t okay that word flew out of her mouth before she could think about the honest answer.

This led to Kat bottling up more than she should have. Even as she went through elementary school, her problems with homework were silenced by the easy question and automatic answer. No one knew how jumbled words got for her, or numbers for that matter, and even when she began to feel weird, she’d tell everyone she was fine. This led to being sick quite often, though eventually her immune system would fight it off. And when it didn’t her parents would know because she wouldn’t be able to get out of bed. When that happened Kat pretended it was a sudden occurrence. And she never got caught in the lie.

In middle school, the kids weren’t quite as nice when they noticed her walk into school with fancy dresses on, or jewelry that glinted in the light. They all knew she was rich just from the way she dressed, and many people thought she trying to show off because of her expensive taste. It led to a handful of bullies, though she tried to brush them off. Words were only words, and she wouldn’t let them hurt her. She had friends and the ones she had were all she needed. Until they weren’t her friends anymore.

She had confided in them about a crush, and once she finally got the nerve to ask him to the school dance, to go with him, to disappear outside with him just for a few moments for a kiss on the cheek, she became the middle school slut. The people who had something against her spread the rumor like wildfire. And suddenly it wasn’t just the boy at the dance, but several others she had never even talked to before. Any chance at a boyfriend after that burnt out. Her friends, she later found out, had purposefully convinced her to be alone with him long enough to get the rumor started. They were all just jealous, she knew that. Jealous of the wealth she never rubbed in anyone’s face. Just because she liked expensive clothes made her a target. Only for one person, but that one person melted into several more.

Not to exaggerate though, the whole school didn’t hate Kat. Just about a handful of her grade. Some were indifferent, some still kept nice conversation with her. The rest of them didn’t even know she existed. But it wasn’t the nice ones, the ones who didn’t acknowledge her presence that bothered her, it was that handful of ones that did. That hated her for no other reason than what she was born into.

And after her second crush turned her down with the assumption that she was a slut, she decided she’d schow them all just what a slut she could be.

She slept with most of the eighth graders, a handful of the seventh graders. She flaunted her money around like it was no big deal. She spread rumors about everyone who crossed her until they were the ones crying themselves to sleep at night because of their soiled reputation. Not her though. Kat was now terrifying to all of them. Which was exactly what she wanted to be.

Even as a fourteen year old, she loved the feeling. She was in complete control, she made people afraid of her. She made boys chase her. She broke hearts, broke minds, broke the little clique that had threatened to ruin her. Her reputation was still as bad as they had made it out to be in seventh grade, but at least now when they talked behind her back it was all honest.

And if it wasn’t. She’d make it so.

Whatever terrible things they said about her in high school, that she was sleeping with a teacher, that she keyed the principal’s car, that she paid the school off to leave her alone; she’d make it so. She’d give them all what they wanted, but she’d do it her way. So they simultaneously were afraid of her, of themselves being the next target. And they all should have been. And she was happy to see their cowering faces, a sort of sadistic pleasure resonating inside her from it all.

And as she grew it only got worse, more complicated. Even as an adult, she never fails to act as such, a heartless bitch who loves to watch people suffer. They turned her into this, the only problem was she didn’t realize one thing; fighting fire with fire makes the whole world burn- or rather, her whole world.

Unique power: [If applicable, provided by me]

Are you a Predator or Prey?
Predator

Last edited:

Benjamin Dante Moretti

CB2EyLP.jpg

"Before you can kill the monster, you have to say its name." - Terry Pratchett

name: benjamin dante moretti
nicknames: ben, benji, benny, (binx - only by genny, also please no)
sexuality: heterosexual
species: werewolf (currently alpha of Evermoon)
ethnicity: italian/jewish/argentinian

appearance:
Benny stands at a lofty 6'2". In his youth, he was thin, gangly, and unforgivably lanky. Thankfully, he filled out in his maturity, gaining solidity in his limbs, strength in his shoulders and in his grip, though there is an innocuous tremble to his hands every now and again that he kept from his childhood. His olive-toned skin wears the sun well, darkening significantly with ease. There are several scars in varying degrees of severity stretched out over his skin that are mirrored by Genevieve. More prominently, the long, thin one across his back, the jagged, faded one across his chest, and the curved one about his collarbone, just threatening the base of his throat. Apart from scars, his skin is blemished by an array of dark freckles that grow more abundant when he is exposed to the sun for long enough.

His hair is a dark, umber shade of brown - a cool, shadow tone. It is shaggy, a bit choppy, and the longest strands reach his shoulders. He will sometimes tie it back, though he prefers that it be loose. Beneath his thick dark brow, his warm, honey-brown eyes are slightly upturned, as if a smile comes most naturally to them. Just so, his full mouth bends easily into a grin, baring the slight gap between his two front teeth.

Even after all this time, there is an echo of a faintness about his features every now and again to the careful onlooker - a rare hitch in his breathing that is born only of habit, of an inherent hesitance - slow burning fevers and bone-quaking coughs from days long passed. They're just memories now, though sometimes he swears he can still feel them - a phantom weakness that he knows is a lie.

When transformed, Benny is an incredibly large, black wolf. He cuts an intimidating figure, burly and fierce. His eyes remain the same, betraying his emotions without restraint.

quirks:
His russet, honey gaze will drift - avoiding eye contact under pressure as if meeting someone's eye would compromise his will. When around those he does not know well, he keeps his long limbs quite close to his body, as if to guard against cold, though he radiates heat - suddenly conscious of his height. When he is comfortable in his company, he takes up space without thought, unabashedly bright. He smiles under stress, copes through unease with gentle attempts at lightness. When lost in thought, his touch will drift over the scar just teasing the base of his throat.

iMyI7AV.jpg

djrCcgI.jpg

values: compassion, courage, dedication, honesty, joy, love, mindfulness, passion, trust, perseverance, loyalty
personality: There is a definite intensity to Benny - a heaviness of feeling. He is so unadulteratedly human in sensibility, and this is incredibly apparent in his demeanor. He is good humored, though incredibly changeable to the turn of the tide. He handles little lightly, and gives his proper attention with purpose. He is thoughtful, though mainly from a perspective of his own feelings, and his own perceptions rather than an analytical perspective. He is passionate and forthright, and it is only with Genny's influence that his emotions are channeled into more practical outlets. Devotion and loyalty are second nature to him, and while Benny can be an effective leader, he takes the instruction and advice of those he is close to without hesitation.

There is reservation to Benny, despite his forthright convictions. He has retained much of himself from his years as a human, and can be as fearful as he was in his youth. Open water still frightens him, though this is more a fear of the unknown than anything else. He is used to fear - used to powering through it and being effective all the same. He is less outgoing than his counterpart, though he is more overtly aggressive, passionate. There is little he hides, and little he wishes to hide.

kWFbtmm.jpg

biography:
When Benny was born, his father was a fisherman and his mother was already grief stricken from a son that came and died before Benny was brought into the world. He was named Benjamin, though his mother had wanted to name him the biblical Benoni, meaning "son of my sorrow."

He was raised in a small, shabby house with wide, open windows. The shudders would creak and the air was damp and thick with salt. His father found their living in the water, and his mother whispered words of warning in its depths. When he was a boy, Benny would dream of drowning so often that the fear clung to him in waking hours, and sometimes just the feeling of the air in his lungs was enough to leave him gasping. His breath was always short, and fevers tore through him until he was worn. The illness drove away his bloom - he had the look of someone much older in his eyes, despite his warm, youthful sensibilities. There was scarcely a time when he was not ill in the years before his transformation.

Benjamin met Genevieve on the schoolyard when they were children. Though Benny took a shine to her to begin with, they hardly ever met. Even in his youth, Benny sensed something more fundamental in Genny, and there was easy reverence in his bearing towards her that had nothing to do with her status or the fact that his clothes were so obviously poor hand-me-downs when contrasted by her own. He thought of her more often than he could quite explain.

Wolves began to replace water in his dreams. There was a small one that lingered in the outlying trees by his home now and again. Its fur was white like sea foam, and Benny found it almost oddly familiar, like a little girl in a white frock.

Years swept by - his mother, with her sad, dark eyes, died while giving birth to his little sister, and Benjamin didn't see the wolf again. The doctor that his father could manage to afford predicted that he wouldn't live past twelve. His mother had never needed a reason to grieve, yet his father coped with distance. Benjamin was vulnerable and receptive to any shift in the air - too much like his mother for clarity. Just when his breath finally seemed to shudder to a stop and his eyes seemed to turn lackluster, he found a second wind, and was given a few more years.

In that time, Genevieve re-entered his life, bright-eyed and grown. Drawn to each other once more, they grew close as they began to enter adulthood. They corresponded often. Benny wrote letters to her by dying candle light, with his heart in his throat. For a brief time, Benjamin thought he might make a full recovery. Hopeful and ardent, he laid his feelings bare, and allowed himself to fall very much in love, as if there was any choice in it.

Too quick, too sudden, illness reared its ugly head. He was bed ridden for only a short time before the fever burned through him. Benny doesn't remember much to this day. There was a soft voice, and pain - too much pain. He dreamt feverishly, the walls of his vision shuddering and splintering. He was too weak to lift his head, but somehow - he lived through the change.

He woke with color in his face, life in his gaze. The lines of ailment were erased from his face, the gaunt shadows faded and replaced with vigor. Still, there was new strength in his form, a power in his senses that frightened him at first - he hardly knew his body, arisen a new creature. Genevieve had chosen to change him as he had neared death. She had taken his life in her hands.

He wanted to be angry. Anger was easy. Anger was simple, definite, certain. She had been keeping her life from him, in truth, and lies were hard for Benny to swallow. Still, he was drawn to her then, more so than ever, and he had no one else in the world now. Those dear to him, apart from Genevieve, believed him dead. He found that parting from her for extended amounts of time was painful, and more than that, there was a closeness between them that was almost beyond what he could rationalize. They could communicate without words, and they could feel every blow the other took. They gathered scars that mirrored the other. It didn't matter who had bore them directly, as they both had been dealt it.

They travelled a lot in those days, as Genevieve eased him into his new life, groomed him into a role he was soon to fill. In time, he found that he forgave her. He loved her too much for resentment, and he knew, in the depth of his mind, that he would have done the same had their positions been switched.

Benjamin and Genevieve returned to her father's pack, and under Genny's direction and support, he challenged her father as Alpha of Evermoon, and was victorious. Years passed peacefully, until Genevieve's father passed. Her mother revealed her heritage to her, how her forefathers had helped settle RiverCrest in the beginning.

Benjamin watched from a distance as his little sister, Ramona, grew, had children of her own, and died. He stayed in their vicinity when he could, watching over his family through the years. He became something of a figure in their family, the dark wolf - a guardian. His family settled in RiverCrest eventually, and Benjamin and Genevieve decided to follow their paths, Genevieve of her heritage, Benjamin of his family.

Benny and Genny are newcomers to the area.

relationships:
Spouse/Mate - Genevieve Marcella Luther-Moretti deer deer

theme songs:
Wolves
If You're On the Water
Constant Headache
Northern Wind

8jV7le3.jpg

predator or prey?:

Predator

- Benny's first language was Italian. He speaks a bit of Yiddish as well, given that his family is Jewish. Genny is still in the process of teaching him her first language. They take their time. He was never the fastest learner.
- Benny still carries his faith close to his heart in some ways, the same as everything else he has retained from his human years.
- There are several pieces of jewelry that Benny wears regularly, mainly his wedding ring and the Star of David on a chain around his neck that he kept from his mother. While it's not so advisable to wear such articles, given the fact that they could be harmful or destroyed if he shifted from his human form, Benny keeps them anyway, discarding them carefully when he has to change.

coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar

Last edited:

genevieve luther-moretti

P8lQUha.jpg

about her:
name: genevieve marcella luther-moretti
nickname: genny [only by binx]
sexuality: heterosexual
species: werewolf [descendant of Sunfeather, one of the tribes of Rivercrest, and the luna of Evermoon]

appearance: standing at five feet and eight inches, the young woman's long and toned legs gives off the illusion that she towers most males or females, quite a magnificent height. nevertheless, she walks in strides with confidence and grace, having an air of mystique as she flawlessly moves from one point to another. genevieve is quite an athletic young woman, keeping up with her appearances of being fit by working out and doing many fitness regimes, but she also just loves running and hiking. with bright hazel eyes, the young woman's eyes seems as if it glows under the moonlight, just a slight bit as it pierces through one's soul. they do say the eyes are the windows to the soul, yes?

nevertheless, her eyes may be hardened at times, perhaps even strict when necessarily, but most of the time they are full of life and warmth. the young woman's eyes are quite alluring to continuously stare at, perhaps causing others to fall under such a "spell". at the same time, her eyes matches her other appearance as she's able to shift between two forms: her human form and her wolf form. she is rather comfortable in her wolf form moreso than her human as she feels more vulnerable in her human form. but, regardless, if one were to see the wolf running through the wolves, trying to compare genevieve to such a creature would, well, be very difficult.

the young woman's wolf coat is pure white, though, it is usually never pristine as the young woman likes rolling through mud and doesn't mind getting messy. in fact, she likes getting dirt since it makes her coat blend in with the forest and less easy to spot. on the other hand, despite her wolf coat being white, her human hair is naturally, silky, mocha brown. her hair falls down her back and curls slightly at the end in a small wavy. her hair is voluminous and thick, but nevertheless, she likes wearing her hair down. but, when it's hot, she naturally ties it up into a bun, braids, or even a pony tail.

vWk2KLf.jpg

ISqrI9g.jpg

personality:
before she met benjamin, the young woman, or rather wolf, was quite an obedient child. she always listened and never broke the rules. the young wolf obeyed traditions and wouldn't go pass any boundaries she wasn't suppose to in the outskirts of town and deep into the forest where her pack, Evermoon, resided. however, the young wolf was always a curious pup, always wanting to know adventurous of the great wide somewhere. she wanted to know about those beings that walked on two legs, and even much more so, how to transform and walk on them. the human world was always a mystery to her. nevertheless, as time passed, genevieve's curiosity grew and soon enough, she found herself being quite rebellious after she had met her one and only soulmate.

she found joy and comfort in being able to do what she wanted but in restrictions, of course. genevieve was always observant and analytical, however, when her emotions take a hold of her, she can become quite impulsive, almost to the point of being unpredictable. she has a good head on her shoulders and a big heart. since a young age, the young wolf was always outgoing as she loved socializing. however, she was never one to liked to be controlled or told what to do in a rude of disrespectful manner. but, regardless, most of her kin respected her for her wise and strong demeanor, but also her sensitive and emotional being. she was looked up to as a role model for who she was and what she became of herself.

genevieve is ambitious, yet loving. she would never do anything that could harm her or her pack. however, there are times when she would have to make hard decisions, but, she owned up to her own responsibility. because of this, genevieve is seen as clever and cunning, but also quite intelligent, a being that always thought through every angle before making an important decision. at the same time, when threatened, genevieve may feel overprotective or aggressive to the point that she would do anything and everything to protect those closest to her. she is loyal and would never break promises to those she cares about. quite open in terms of what she says and speaks, the young woman comes off a little sassy, if not bitey if provoked, but regardless, when genevieve is around, there usually is a never dull moment as she looks to the positives in life.

likes: running through the woods, stargazing, playing with children/pups, riding motorbikes, drawing and sketching, dancing with binx, being with binx, having fun, adventure

dislikes: arrogance, those who test her patience, foul smells, rudeness, egotistism, mortality, sickness

quirks: the young wolf, in her wolf form, tends to bow her head down when the moon is at its peak at night, giving her thanks and prayers up to the Moon Goddess. she has a ritual on every anniversary of her birth day, benny's birth day, and her pack's. a unique antic that genevieve does for her Moon Goddess is licking the her right paw before stamping down on the ground, making a paw mark to show respect and remembrance of where she came from. whenever she finally shifts, tends to flock through the trees and the forest, galloping away like a silly creature because she's so excited. she tends to make small "yap" noises or even howls since she can't resist showing off her bountiful energy. at times, for affection, genevieve make lick benny's nose in her wolf form, and perhaps even nuzzle his chest to show protection and security to the person she loves and absolutely can not live without.

- in human form, genevieve has the need to stand close to her mate, especially when threatened, she would close the distance towards him and never leave his side. however, at the same time, if the two were to be away from each other, for god knows why, she makes sure to keep an eye on where he is just for precaution and safety measures. at the same time, when she's nervous, she tends to fidget with her hands and when she's angry, her body tends to shake along with her mood.

note: the two are mates and were blessed by the Moon Goddess for such a fate. the two share a connection unlike most before as they are one in unity such as mind, soul, and heart. they are able to connect with each other with mind-linking as well as hear each other's thoughts. at the same time, the two are connected emotionally, physically, and spiritually.

tSbW9iA.jpg

history:
"The year was 1813"

the world was bustling and the victorian era was such a grand time to be alive. as such during this period, two babies were born, quite around the same time, if not months apart from the other, but nevertheless, it seemed fate would bring them together. however, the Evermoon pack resided outside of town, far away from civilization. it was rare for any werewolves to even be close to civilization, let alone a pack that was always on the mood and had constant fights with other packs in other nearby places, fighting over territory. nevertheless, genevieve was born into a loving pack. a pack that doted on both the alpha and luna for security and comfort.

the pack was based on a system of heirarchy, however, one was able to move up in ranks. so despite being an omega, one can one day go up the ranks and perhaps even become alpha. however, to become alpha, one must challenge the present alpha and if one defeats the alpha, that wolf can claim the title. however, despite genevieve's father being alpha for many years, not one had been able to defeat him. so, he kept his title and was well loved by his kin. genevieve's mother , the luna, was also doted on as a maternal parents for the whole pack. a symbol and representation of Evermoon as a whole.

nevertheless, time passed and genevieve was raised and brought up as a strong and independent pup. she played and took care of her duties as the daughter of the alpha. she made friends with everyone around her and was quite well respected. however, the young wolf dreamt of a life outside of just her pack life and wondered what it was out there that she could perhaps see and find. she heard stories of beings that walked on two paws, and that only made her curiouser and curiouser. nevertheless, it was soon time where the young pup became of age to shift. the two beings that walked on two paws were called humans and boy, genevieve was thoroughly excited to see how it would feel in another body. but, as it seems, she was only brought pain and torture as the process to shift from wolf to human only brought agonizing pain for five straight days. finally, when she was able to walk, the young woman stood on both legs.

after awhile of practicing how to walk and not falling over, the young girl ran through the woods as quick as she could. but, one day, she ended up in a place she never should have. . .the human world. she was scared, yet curious at the same time. she found herself at a place where kids seemed to be running around. . jumping and playing on random items she didn't really know what. they surely didn't look like tree branches, that's for sure. however, her eyes landed on a boy. and in that moment, something inside her stirred. something shifted, and she couldn't know for sure. . but it did. and soon enough, she found herself just staring at the boy and only communicated through sign language with him as she couldn't understand what he was saying. nevertheless, genevieve enjoyed spending time with the strange boy and soon enough came mostly every day to see him. that is, until her parents found out. and that blissful month was soon taken away from her in a blink of an eye.

at seven . she didnt know it then, but she found the male that would change her world. and soon, months and years passed and she couldn't help but feel some sort of pain in her heart. soon, she felt numb to it, that is, until one day, her mother and father allowed her to explore, gain knowledge, and information of the human world. it was crucial for her wolf pack to be out of the eyes of the public, but it was a sin to be ignorant of the other side.

so, with a help of a family friend that had decided to stay in the human world, finley had made a name for himself and took in genevieve as a special request from her parents. living with finley was. . well . . different. she missed running and she missed just being out in the open. seeing the four walls made her feel enclosed and sort of trapped. nevertheless, going to school was one place she enjoyed going to. maybe not learning the subjects that was greek to her like anything else, but just being able to see that one person she never thought she'd see again felt amazing. the pain in her heart went away and she only knew it was the boy she met on the playground because of his scent. but, genevieve decided to maintain her distance, not wanting to approach him yet in fear of rejection and fear of the unknown of what she was feeling.

soon, junior year came and benjamin and genevieve found themselves becoming closer and soon enough . . they were inseparable, there weren't anymore awkward glances, just hi's and byes, no, instead it was full on hanging out, speaking to each other, and practically doing everything together. everything was perfect. . .they graduated together, they partied together, even went to masquerade balls together! genevieve's whole world revolved around benjamin. however, before she knew it, he had gotten sicker and just seeing him so weak . . . and feeling him weaken by the day slowly pained and killed her inside. genevieve didnt know what it was, but she knew. . if he passed. . she wouldn't be able to survive without him.

and before she knew it. . . she broke the law that her pack followed: never turn a human. in the end, she did. she turned her lover, her soul mate, into a wolf. genevieve didnt care if he was angry at her or even hated her. she couldn't bear to see him pass away. it broke her heart in more ways than she could ever explain or feel. but, seeing benjamin alive again, and just knowing that he practically glowed made her heart leap. she cried tears of happiness but tears of sorrow. she couldn't face her family, not when she broke tradition and when she knew. . bringing benjamin would not only risk exposure but also losing benjamin.

so, time passed and it took awhile for benjamin to even speak or look at her without anger and sorrow in his eyes, but no matter what, genevieve couldnt part from her soul mate. he was her only one and she knew, without him, she would perish. so, genevieve taught benjamin everything she knew. from hunting to running, from listening to the forest to knowing what was good and not good to eat. genevieve made benjamin stronger and before she and he knew it, they were connected. their bond couldn't be broken, whatever she felt, he felt, including the battle scars when they were lone wolves, fending for themselves. no one knew that were alive, that is, until more years passed and it was time to go back home.

when genevieve felt it was right to bring benjamin into the Evermoon pack and when she knew her suspension of her deed would be over, the two went to the pack and gained their status as alpha and luna. benjamin was able to defeat her father and take over the title. with genevieve by his side, everything was possible. they went through many hardships together. from hell to back. but through it all, they got stronger and wiser, together. genevieve got her family back, and benjamin gained a forever home and a new family.

"Present Day"

As centuries passed, it seemed time caught up to genevieve's father and soon enough he passed away, leaving everything in the care of both benjamin and genevieve- they were now the new generation and the pack's new hope of renewing themselves. the Evermoon pack kept their traditions, however, after the passing of her father, her mother had revealed a secret she kept from her for many years. Her mother was born into a pack in a town called Rivercrest and she was from the main bloodline of the tribe leader there. And soon enough, Genevieve found out about her heritage and the fact that her blood runs through another land and if she and Benjamin wanted, their pack can grow larger and even perhaps. . . settle down finally.

But, not only did genevieve recieve news that astounded her, but also benjamin. he had found a long lost relative that is through his direst bloodline. they were still alive and were also in rivercrest. so, without any questions, the alpha and the luna left the care of their Evermoon pack to their mother and headed on a journey to Rivercrest. To find their forever home and forever family, once again.

wruV7IB.jpg

relationships:
spouse | mate: benjamin dante moretti | Rhaine Rhaine

predator or prey: predator

theme song:
clarity by zedd
faded by alan walker

NPC- Collin Krezewski
9d12541e2f5c6081e02b9abd19f52594--basketball-players-kevin-love-basketball.jpg

Personality: dominating, to say the least. Addison looked up to him a great deal
Biography: Oldest son, heir to the family legacy, and a very talented hunter, Collin had everything. He even found the time to have a family, a loving wife, a young child. His brother was in school, soon to follow in his footsteps, until it all fell apart at once. He was attacked, his entire family, by some creature. Many believe it to be a werewolf, others (including the hunter who was the final one to end his life after he was attacked) say it was vampire. Regardless, with his death, it marked a lot of things, the end of a precious life, and a talent.
Playable by: me, and others by permission.

Appearance:
It would be rather heard to explain his looks, as he has not been seen for some time. As far as has been known, he last looked to be around 6'2, medium build, tan, yellowed eyes, and a dark brown hair that matched his mother. His face, however, is discerned by some animalistic qualities, such as slightly elongated ears, sharper than usual teeth, and yellowed eyes. He usually wears a hat and contacts to hide these looks.

Name: Silas [Redacted]
Species:werewolf
Personality: Silas used to be a charming kid full of kindness and charisma. He was akin to helping any wolves belonging to his pack, and consistently showed mercy on his foes. However, there was a human side to him as well. He typically recruited for the pack by getting to know the females in the city, going to various clubs to meet and greet women. He didn't mind the hunter all too much at that point. Of course, after the Incident, he was not the same.

Following the incident, he grew cold, angry, developed a toxic temper. He got along with werewolves, but that was pretty much it. Vampires became a nuisance, a rival. Witches were alright, so long as they didn't get in his way. However, hunters were easily his foe. Not only that, but his mother too, but not in the same way. He was cold towards her, after all they had been through. They had simply grown apart.

Quirks: Silas has never had a girlfriend for longer than a month. He's not one to stay loyal, and gets bored rather easily.

Biography: Turned at the age of 18, Silas remembers nothing about his human life. He knew it was hardly a good one, and his first memory was knowing that his parents had saved him. His mother, the gorgeous Celine, she truly was, and not only that, she was loyal. So was his father, one to push him to be stronger, faster, more cunning. When he came of maturity, he was placed at the rank of Scouter. His job was to increase the numbers of the pack through selecting the finest specimens, frequenting the human taverns for prospective members. Of course, this was back in the day where times were different. Things would ultimately change.

On the 84th year of his being, and by no means had he aged, terror struck. Coming home from a date with a nice lady, he saw his family being attacked, followed by a gunshot. A hunter. He had no time to shift, so he ran towards the sounds of the fighting, but it was too late. His father had been mortally wounded, and his mother was next. He had to fight, for her. So he began the process of shifting, but the hunter noticed him quickly. He snapped his leg like a twig, as it was shifting so it was weak. The pain was excruciating for the male, and he couldn't complete the change. He was stuck.

The hunter escaped with his life, and weakened and trapped as a halfling, the injured male could only see his father die before him. His mother, hunched over in tears, rushed to his father's side. But Silas would never be the same. He could never shift full human again, nor full wolf. He healed more over time, but some distant properties persisted.

Now one may expect him and his mom to have been close, but no. His pack, due to his condition, exiled him in shame. His mother made no attempt to stop it, or so he thought. he spent ten years in exile, alone, with nobody. His mother not once tried to contact him. As time passed, many thought him to be dead. Oh how wrong they were.

• basic information
    Name: Elliot Hael Kingsley
    Nickname: Elli
    Birthdate: March 15th
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Species: Human Hunter
    Height: 6 feet and 1 inches
    Weight: 160lb
    Hair Color: Ginger Red
    Eye Color: blue - green, depending on the light
    personality
    A male that will never back down from a challenge, Elliot is the type of guy that will go headstrong into the fray. He's reckless and brash, never one to listen to orders well. He tends to think on his feet and is quite quick-witted. Elliot will rarely analyze a situation as he acts before he thinks. He's charming, depending on who you ask. However, Elliot's head is always in turmoil as he has quite the temper, especially towards things and people he has a distaste for. He's blunt and honest to the point that he has no filter. Elliot's quite outspoken which only gets him into deeper trouble.

Elliot, at times, may come off standoffish and rude. He likes having fun and rarely likes being serious, unless the matter needs his undivided attention. Regardless, he's a passionate person, fighting for what he believes in and doing what he can. He doesn't give up and is seen as naive for always wanting to continue to strive forward when all hope is lost.

Virtues: Loyal, Passionate, Understanding, Trustworthy, Honest, Playful, Outspoken, Charming, Sassy, Quick-witted, Clever, Independent, Determined, Patient [to an extent], In Control

Vices: Reckless, Rash, Rebellious, Blunt, Hard-Headed, Stubborn, Mischievous, Naive, Gullible, Childish, Cocky, Sneaky, Dramatic

Winning
    Being Depended On
    Pulling Pranks
    Motorcycles
    Ditching School
    Loud Music

Dislikes:
    Authority
    Pain
    Losing
    Directions
    Lies and Betrayal
    Death and Darkness
    His "Sister's" Sire

W7ZF5cW.jpg
    biography
    Elliot had been taken away from his parent's grasp at such a young age of three years old. The young man never really knew much about his parents aside from the fact that they were one of the best scientist out there. However, that was just a front that they pulled. His parents were actually Hunters. Elliot always knew he was different, especially when he met his childhood best friend, Indigo. They never were one without the other and when people bullied them, Elliot made sure to get in the crossfire before she did. It took a lot of patience and control to not want to pound the kids on the playground, but he did it. They weren't worth his punches and attention. Nevetheless, time went on and being with Indigo was easy, his "sister" on the other hand. . . it was rough.

Although she had been there for the majority of his infantile life and he depended on her, that changed for him at the age of eleven years old. He had his first encounter with supernaturals and he could have sworn he was dreaming, but the sharp pain and rose-colored iron that trickled down his skin only proved to him it was not. Before he knew it, in a swift movement, the person was blown away from him, knocked away as if a bulldozer crashed through his house. But, it was none other than his "sister". That night changed his life and left a strain in their relationship. He betrayed, lied to, and manipulated and he couldn't bear the pain that ached in his chest. Elliot was only eleven. How could a young boy be okay living through such a travesty?

Perhaps, a part of him died last night or perhaps something within him here. Whatever it was, Elliot changed. He wasn't as playful as a child should have been. Elliot became obsessed with the idea of getting "revenge" for those who killed his parents and turned his great grandmother. But, for clarity's sake, he allows others to think she is his sister. That night was a long one and it opened up a pathway that he never knew existed. He suffers from insomnia often, replaying the nightmares in his dreams. But, regardless, his sister told him most about her life and her parent's. However, Elliot knew there was more to it. . . he just needed to open the damn forsaken trunk in the basement that his parents left for him.

As time trickled passed and Elliot found out that he came from a long line of Hunters in RiverCrest, he knew he and his childhood friend Indigo were intertwined even further than that. They were the next generation, afterall, and although he had wanted to ask the Emersons on details of his heritage, he didn't want to lose a friend, just in case it was something he disliked or predicted. So, time passed and Elliot hunted, being taught by his sister as well as sparred and practiced with Indigo. Elliot knew of the supernaturals that were linked to RiverCrest and despite not caring or wanting to get involved with the mess, he was irrevocably unable to get out of it. Let's just hope, after years of suppressing his emotions, Elliot wouldn't go haywired, just yet.

other information
    Elliot is skilled in exorcisms along with hunting and tracking his "prey"
    He is both predator and prey. Elliot will never succumb to being a victim
    Elliot keeps silver daggers and silver bullets with him at all times as a precaution. Plus, having a few stakes in his car wasn't breaking the laws or anything, no?
    He is childhood friends with Indigo and is very protective of her.
    Elliot doesn't have a sister. His "sister" is actually is great grandmother. She's been taking care of him since he was a child.
    His parents kept a treasure trunk for him in the basement. He doesn't know what is inside the trunk, especially since he can't open it.
    There are times Elliot hates his "sister", but he can't help but love her. She's the only family he's got left.
    Voiceclaim: Taron Egerton
    jZzaWMa.jpg
    1pE9yW8.jpg
    NT31gAS.png
    eSHaZ7o.jpg

relationships
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ex putent mollis est. Vel atomorum molestiae an. Ex minimum efficiendi persequeris cum. Has an primis tibique contentiones, omittam phaedrum sed ex. Eos ex posse nulla. Ut quidam putant volumus pro, pro ut quas quaerendum.

Mei te sale novum utinam, ea mollis ornatus vis. Agam dicit legere ad duo, nostrud admodum mel ad, et inani tacimates dissentiunt pri. Zril repudiandae id ius. Modo timeam accumsan nam et.

Vel labitur facilisi ne, ne novum eloquentiam vim, vis tollit senserit philosophia cu. Sumo movet detracto id mei, ad pro ridens scripserit. Ornatus tibique mea cu, in cibo consectetuer cum. Ut viderer fabellas sea, everti repudiare patrioque pri ex. Mel no tritani saperet menandri, quo virtute patrioque ei.

Meliore nominavi usu an, eos falli quodsi abhorreant an. Mel ad elit prima altera, eam te error explicari comprehensam, tamquam impedit est id. Mei corpora intellegam ei, qui ut quis vivendo, vix ceteros vivendum cu. An graeci noster interesset pri, at dicunt electram imperdiet eos.

Pro ei nostro moderatius instructior. Vim hinc scribentur no, mucius vivendo posidonium cu usu. At maiorum scriptorem qui, impedit conclusionemque id sea. Dolor maiestatis comprehensam mea no, eam exerci efficiantur eu. Modus insolens ex has, delicata iracundia an nec. Et pro erat vocent, ne nostrum imperdiet maiestatis sea, pro eu veri malorum.

Nam ut delenit volumus maiestatis, mel vidisse facilisi indoctum ea. Tempor eirmod ceteros te usu. Id voluptaria temporibus nam. Illum fabulas invenire in vim. Facer nominavi mel an.

Ea stet minim temporibus mel, vix eu feugait singulis argumentum. Nec ea graece quaerendum, cu antiopam imperdiet vim. Eum ullum minimum interesset ne. Ut pro ferri ornatus. Mutat rebum reprehendunt et pro.

In albucius copiosae ius, pro te saepe dolore. Solum eleifend signiferumque ne vis. Ea suas justo sapientem per. Utamur meliore cum et. In usu mundi constituto.

Elit appareat id vix, te sumo dicit qualisque usu. Pri nulla fastidii torquatos cu, mei deleniti iracundia conceptam te, mea et sint stet exerci. An erat apeirian his, atqui audiam no cum, quando singulis sea et. Eam at veritus denique contentiones, nonumes oporteat ne eum.

Id consequat efficiantur per. Vis vidit ubique te. Id ius saepe reformidans. Decore animal probatus ea cum. Sea delectus consulatu ut, eos semper persequeris no

Last edited:

Life is Chaos, and chaos is a pit, where everyone scrambles not to be swallowed whole
Carmen

sm814b_0043b-ec283824-t3.jpg

Basic InfoName: Carmen Navarro

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Unique Power:
Her power falls in the mental based power spectrum, both Telepathic and Telekinetic.

History
kristin_kreuk_shower_and_bed_2__GppZBu8.sized.jpg

History

Carmen was born during a particularly terrible storm. From what she was told and heard as a child her mother had screamed and suffered terribly bringing her into the world, all while the storms battered the house.

Her mother had fought off death for three days until a mixture of blood loss and fever killed her, leaving her mother with a newborn grandaughter to look after.

Her grandmother had named her Carmen but she spoke of her as Diablo Nacido "Devil Born".

She always spoke of her father who had been shy but seemingly wise beyond his years, but she forever cursed
him for it was his death that had started the domino effect of losing a daughter but gaining a Grandaughter.

As Carmen grew, she was plagued with constant nightmares of horrible bloody events and mental torture. Her Grandmother took him to see a priest who claimed she was possessed by a demon.

What happened next was a week of starvation, beatings and drownings all in the name of driving out the demon within her.

What was really happening was from these horrifying experiences, her magic was gaining sentience not to the point of a living being, but of something primal.

The next few years seemed to quiet down for Carmen until around the time she turned 18 years old. Carmen had gotten a glimpse, just a second of the man who matched the look of her father. This had been through her magic of course, the sight taken in someones thoughts.

Finding out her father had not died but in fact gone on to live a happy enough life had broken Carmen. Slowly overtime she had become consumed with two things, Immortality and utterly destroying the man who had sired her.

She was able to achieve the immortality of a vampire, but the next thing is to find her father.

And that is what brings Carmen to RiverCrest.

Personality
52e130d9c86aa04ff90c5e085e776a4a.jpg

Carmen is quiet and broody. Her somewhat isolated beginnings to becoming consumed by her need for revenge made her practically cold and unfeeling. She has rare bouts of awareness and like someone waking from a coma she seems confused and scared before turning back to the cold unfeeling person as before, like someone flipping a switch. As a child, Carmen had been a happy child until the events of her life chipped and broke away the happiness to drag her down to the depths of depression, paranoia and anxiety. During those times where she is lucid she becomes even more paranoid, not even sure where she is or whats going on.

Theme Song

Users who are viewing this thread

Back