Rissa's Public Workshop

[QUOTE="mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y]
una amaya
And, it's usually surname being used to address the character by everyone and what not. Only close friends and loved ones use the first name.

[/QUOTE]
yesssss- that was my fav

i'm supa noob when it comes to /anything/ japanese so i looked up the most common surnames & i'm going with Sato (which imo sounds good with the name) I just wasn't too sure on how to write it out.
(first, middle, last // last, fist, middle // if it even matters)

No worries. I just did the middle so people who have foreign names/characters makes sense at this point. I've had problems with this in the past.

5swz9A1.gif

Oh god
FULL NAME

Una Amaya Sato

NICKNAMES/ALIASES

Ran (?/Orchid)
Due to purple glowing eyes which indicates her Resolve has been activated.

Shadow Bat (??)
Bousouzoku nickname, used by members of her crew. Shortened to Shadow or Shae. Given to her for the way she rides & uses her Resolve. "She bats around faster than you can blink."

CAMPUS & GRADE

Oniyuri High School, 2nd year

AFFILIATION

Jigoku no Gundan; an underling working her way up

Oniyuri baseball team; plays 3B

lorem mf ipsum

APPEARANCE DETAILS
HEIGHT

5'4"

WEIGHT

127 lbs

DESCRIPTION

a brief paragraph of what your character looks like. what is their hair color? eye color? do they have any scars and/or birthmark that stand out? did they find someone to get some ink or piercings from? do they change appearances when using their resolve? the image of a character is required in this section as well. hotlink the image

INTIMATE DETAILS
PERSONALITY

minimum of 2 paragraphs, this section can be written any way you like (with your comfort zone for this section). the 2 paragraph comes in from one route of breaking it up between "good traits" and "bad traits" (as a head's up). for me, I personally like taking personality terms and describing how it fits my character. for those going that route, the minimum paragraphs is 4 (two good traits and two bad traits).

HISTORY

minimum of 2 paragraphs, describe your character's past. how did they become the person they are? how did they get into their affiliated groups? how did they discover their resolve and train it? how did they pick up their other skills? what kind of family do they have? what ridiculous situations have formed their reputation and who they are (as well)?
FIGHTING DETAILS
RANK & CLASS

C Rank Bousouzoku

RESOLVE

what is your character's power/ability? you are free to add/stack sub-abilities on to their resolve as long as it makes sense to the core of their power. feel free to link references from superpower wiki for further references or examples of how their resolve works via youtube videos. you are free to be as detailed as you like in this section and write them as you see fit. go all fucking out.

SKILLS

what combat skills does your character have? what kind of martial arts do they know? what underhanded tactics do they use? same as the above, feel free to go all out and link references to the material. skills and resolve should make sense with one another!

WEAKNESSES

everyone should have some sort of weakness one way or another. the only type I will not accept as main weaknesses "health based" ones. there needs to be a weaknesses that is a great flaw and a possible character or two can come in to mess it up (for those underdog fights). weaknesses should include skills as well as resolve in this section.

WEAPONS

weapons should make sense for the age group, skills, class, and resolve of a character. feel free to link images of what they look like.
EXTRA DETAILS
TALENTS & HOBBIES

skills and interest outside of fighting

what does your character like?

DISLIKES

what does your character dislike?

THEME

all great character's have a theme song. what's your character's theme song?

Last edited by a moderator:
@mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y

I'm not sure if it's been stated (if it has I apologize, I've reread the entire thread like twice now
xD ) but are there powers that aren't acceptable for the thread?

Good question... I think the obvious ones like "I can't die" or "I"m unstoppable" is up there. xD I'm pretty much going situation by situation at this point for powers to see if it fits, works, and there's a chance to fight back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back