• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ris'Saliance Aior CS and Rules

Literary Revenant

One Thousand Club

6ebbb8b5da918f6eeb1ec1e54da96321.png

I am the last member of Aior's brigade, it is my duty to keep his legacy alive, and teaching students like him is how I'll see it done. For Joten!
Zerath

My name is Zerath Yavernsky, last surviving member of Aior's brigade, and Headmaster of Ris'Saliance Aior. I welcome you to the best years of your life.

Detailed Tabs Below

b105c4aa78e0608cd8cc8817e6e803c5.jpg

Our Headmistress prepared for battle

Z6w3FDG.jpg

Orientation: Bisexual. Is known to flirt with ladies more commonly.

Race: Human

Class: Rogue- Specialized in espionage, and covert operations. Used few weapons, instead relying on her skills of persuasion to achieve her goals.

Preferred Weapon/Fighting Style Warrior and Rogues only!: When forced to fight, Zerath preferred twin swords, a dagger, and basic martial arts. "It's best to learn how to fight for every situation. For me, I would choose words over swords since a life can be spared with a word. Aior always doubted my tactics but I in turn proved him wrong."

Her Gift: The Blood.

Strengths: Zerath is an embodiment of pride for Joten, just his mere presence can shake even the mightiest warrior. While reaching the end of his prime, his skills as a master rogue can still prove invaluable. An expanse of knowledge regarding the Sun elves and special tactics. Finally, Zerath still maintains his physical strength from his prime making him still strong as an ox. "Someone's true strength is measured by their determination, and not just their raw talent."

Weaknesses: Zerath is at the end of his prime, age and past injuries are now catching up to him. Deep depression due to losing his friends. "Of course I miss my friends, the fact that I'm alive and not with them disgusts me. I'm not getting much younger, and soon I'll become obsolete. Just knowing that scares me."

Appearance: Zerath stands at 5'9" weighing 155 pounds, most of this weight comes from what's left of her muscular build. Zerath has brown eyes and blonde hair. She keeps her hair at a long length, which she says maintains an attractive image. She prefers to wear finer cloths at the school, and light clothing with metal plating covering vital areas when sent on a mission.

490312fcbea5605ccc411f2c518151c5.png

The Disgraced Warmonger

"Wrayerh Tshhti! Wrayerh Ts'Dorishuk! Aior Ko ishta Brelnor, Zerath ishta Brelnor. Horingmar Zahiik Vaskoliir Druasi Ishta Brelnor! (War made me! War made them! Aior was a perfect warrior, Zerath is a perfect warrior. Horingmar will give these Vaskoliir the soul of a perfect warrior!)
Horingmar

Detailed Tabs Below

images

Horingmar typically.​

marcus-whinney-orc-bust-final.jpg

Horingmar up close. Handle with caution.​

screaming_orc_by_sharprock86-d91jjo9.jpg
Horingmar during Dire Orc form. Please DO NOT TOUCH!

• Full Name: Horingmar Azkarok Oruguun

Nickname: The Merciless, Big Angry Guy.

Orientation: Heterosexual

Race: Orc of Orzhaan

Class: Warmonger of Oruguun

His Gift: The Mind.

Preferred Weapons: Kolgriin ( Slaughter Sword[Giant Two Handed Sword]), and Wrayehr Saan (Great[or War] Axe). He is an experienced brawler and can use his brutish strength when disarmed. Also since he is a Warmonger, and a very powerful one he can absorb his familiars to enhance his own physical strength through a grotesque transformation which changes him into a Dire Orc. (Orc who ate his Wheaties! Only kidding, in short really badass Orc.)

Strengths: Being an Orc Horingmar is naturally stronger than others, although his common tongue is impaired Horingmar is very intelligent for an orc, he has plenty of fighting experience against many types of opponents, he is a master of two handed weapons, he wears a suit of Black Boklite armor, he's a fair strategist, he has two Familiars (Kiliirs and Echor) under his control, and the above Dire Orc state.

Weaknesses: He has no proper experience with magic, he lacks the knowledge of large battlefield tactics, his Commontongue is still developing. is a strong but reckless fighter (can be outpaced), when controlling his Familiars Horimgmar can't focus on other tasks, his armor is heavy, is easily fooled, has a very very VERY short temper, and is now haunted by his many failures.

Appearance: Horingmar stands 7' 4" tall with giant muscular arms the size of some men's thighs. He has green skin, the color of a forest Orc. He has black hair, and an unkept beard. He wears a set of Black Boklite armor over his head, chest and legs. (Black Boklite is a metal that absorbs magic, and is of course black.) During Dire Orc his skin blackens and his eyes glow. His body grows in size and strength (8'10").

5d9c1c83a75c55f003973499ba8b85aa.png

The Masked Revenant

"Sighs" 'We got another fighter, seriously people know that they can't win against me. Still this one has spirit. It seems like normal magic won't be useful here. Valezeil! Its time to release Shiranic Energy!!'
Sebastian

Important Note! If your character was collected into Ris'Saliance Aior, this is the person who 'collected' you.

_request__maskman_by_maomao_niu-da3imra.jpg

7633c4493024ed22a82840e825be9c42.jpg

Sebastian Unmasked. (Is only like this when NOT on a mission.)​

Detailed Tabs Below

• Full Name: Sebastian Xelon Ramirov

Race: Draconic Human

Class: Draconic Revenant

His Gift: The Soul

Preferred Magic Sorcerers only: Combat and Illusion magic. He is a master of Pyromancy, and an expert at casting illusions. He a cane-staff to cast spells primarily.

Equipment:Sebastian has a Dragon wood cane-staff, and wears scaled lamellar armor under his robes at all times.

Volunteer or Collected?: Sebastian was originally Collected into the school but is now the Head Collector.

Strengths: Sebastian is a Natural born Sorcerer, meaning he is not limited to one type of magic like a typical Revenant. He is clever, fairly well built, skilled in basic martial arts, has diverse magics at his disposal, and has a special staff made of Dragonwood and Silvethiin, a very powerful magic conductor.

Weaknesses: Sebastian lacks the strength and skill to maintain a continuous magical offense/defense (fights against someone of equal or greater skill lasting more than 30 minutes), due to his Natural born magic capabilities he has to study hard and practice even harder to perfect any magic spells. He is plagued by nightmares daily. Lastly Sean wears a mask to hide his identity, and this mask limits his eyesight significantly as well as makes it much harder to breathe.
    Eyes of Illusion. Sebastian has a horrific curse rather than a gift. He randomly casts illusions of his worst fears as physical manifestations, constantly tormenting him and others. He has learned to weaponize this against people through Illusion Magic.

Appearance: Sebastian stands 6' 3" tall with a lean muscular build earned through years of training and Collecting students. He wears a leather duster over fine wool vestments and a mask to protect his identity. This mask always stays on his face when he conducts Collector business, but he does take it off when not conducting business. Sebastian has a head of black ruffled hair, light hazel eyes that turn red when he sees or projects an illusion, and a face that's always touched by sadness.

b031face23b231f8f18d31386c07372e.png

1: RPNation rules apply first and foremost.

2: No Idle Chatter Unless in a Rest Scene. (I.E. "Hi." "How are you." "Whats your name?" "I'm Bob." This is so people don't wait on unimportant chatter.)

3: Respect other players at all times, if you feel like you've been harassed let me or my CO GMs know through PM and I'll handle it from there.(Though I hope I never have to)

4: Absolutely no God characters whatsoever, if I see any made there will be instant denial.[/LIST]

5: Every Character must have a weakness that isn't caused by class or race. Whether its physical, mental, or emotional there must be a weakness.

6: No killing off characters without the owner's permission and my approval.

7: When posting in IC, at least a paragraph is required, 3 sentences. This is casual so don't worry about always making super long posts.

8: Please post your character's Hobby! If I don't see it, your character won't be accepted.

9: Keep all IC chatter in the IC thread, keep any OOC chatter in the OOC thread, and don't chat in the CS thread, unless you are asking me a question which I will answer via PM.

10: BB codes are allowed but keep fonts readable and text visible.

11: If I, for any reason, must be away from a computer or my tablet, My Co GMs will be there to manage the RP. A pause or rest period may or may not be put in place.

12: Again No Spamming!

13: Romance will be allowed but keep RPNations rules in mind, no deliberate erotic content. (IE Groping, Erotic speech or actions.) Kissing and hugs are allowed, Some speech is allowed just keep it PG-13.

14: If you make multiple characters then these characters cannot have a romantic relationship. This is so people who are possibly interested in having a romantic relationship with your character has the opportunity.

15: Romantic relationships between characters must be done right, consent from their owners must be given before the romance can be allowed. -If you want a romantic relationship to be present before the start of the RP, arrange it with the owner of the character you want the relationship with.

Lastly have some fun, we are here to free ourselves into a world where we can be happy.

Last edited:

31170443fbb868c8a1b3f6058719a4b5.png

READ THIS!
A few notes to read before making your characters. This is just a basic sheet, feel free to make it yours, or use it as is. Again remember, Custom classes are allowed. My request, keep them semi humanoid. (I.E. No rock men or Ghost people) Some things are marked as Optional, meaning if you just want a bare bones character you can skip the ones marked as Optional. However, I advise you fill them out anyways, as it makes everything easier for me to understand your character. Custom classes are allowed if you find that what I provide is not to your liking. Please be sure to say which base class your custom classed is based off of. For example, Maleficarum=Sorcerer subgenre, Samurai=Warrior etc. Don't be afraid to ask me questions if you need help. With that said Create away!

Documentation of Vaskoliir

Appearance: (Images required! Humans can use Anime, Realistic, and/or description. Same for elven characters and custom races. )

Race:

Full Name: (First and Last name. [Middle name is optional])

Nickname(s): (Whatever you like, kept PG13 of course)

Orientation: (Straight, Bisexual, Gay/Lesbian, Asexual, or Pan-sexual [This is optional])

Collected or Volunteer?: (Did you receive a letter inviting you to RSA, or did Collector Sean force you to attend?)

Your Gift: (What type of Vaskoliir are you? Blood, Mind, or Soul?)

Class: (Remember, Custom races must remain withing Warrior/Rogue/Magi format)

Preferred Weapon/Fighting: (Including Martial Arts if any)

Preferred Magic Sorcerers only: ([Combat, Change, or Display/Illusion, pick one!]Combat includes all destructive magic. Change is protection, creation, and healing magics. Display/illusion is as it sounds.)

Good or Evil?: (This will affect how your individual story should flow. It will also help give me an idea on how your character will affect the group story and how my character/s will interact with you.)

Strengths: (Should be obvious. Listed. 1. strong. 2 brave. 3. etc...)

Weaknesses: (One weakness per strength)

Why did you volunteer? Volunteers ONLY!: (Interview, this is an opportunity for your character to explain how they feel. Have fun with this one!)

Why were you collected? Collected ONLY!: (Interview, this is an opportunity for your character to explain how they feel. Have fun with this one!)

Personality: (What's your character like?)

Dislikes: (What does your Character dislike? OPTIONAL)

History: (Family or tribal history)

Biography: (Personal history, OPTIONAL)

Family: (If any)

Friends: (If any, OPTIONAL)

Enemies: (If any, likely from history or biography, OPTIONAL)

Emotional Status: (Happy, Sad, Mad, etc...)

Love Interest: (If any [if you want to have a preexisting romance with another character, ask the character's owner and let love flow!]OPTIONAL)

WIP
Appearance:

latest

Race:
Sun Elf

Full Name:
Imrae Nanthrien

Nickname(s):

Female

Orientation:
Lesbian

Collected or Volunteer?:
Volunteer

Your Gift: (What type of Vaskoliir are you? Blood, Mind, or Soul?)
Mind

Class:
Arcane Pugilist- Hand to hand martial artist which uses combat magic to enhance their attacks

Preferred Weapon/Fighting:
Martial Arts

Preferred Magic Sorcerers only: Combat

Good or Evil?:

Good overall though doest appear like it

Strengths:
  • Elven Agility
  • Quick thinking
  • Brave
  • Patient

Weaknesses: (One weakness per strength)
  • Not particularly strong unless enhanced
  • Her enhancement magic is physically draining if she does n finish an enemy quickly she is in trouble. She tried to be clever with when she uses her magic but still miscalculation can happen.
  • Migraines tends to make her aggressive and foolhardy making her easier to defeat/

Why did you volunteer? Volunteers ONLY!:

A show of good faith and want of mending bridges between the Alveric nation and other nations. However technically she was volunteered rather than having volunteering herself and believes she pretty much acting as a hostage.

Personality: (What's your character like?)
  • Stoic: Imrae has a manner in her stride and look in her eyes which give her a regal, intimidating aura that can make even an orc pause and demands respect.
  • Intelligent: Cant go for years under strict royal education and not learn somethings. Politics, magic even science, those things she doesn't know she will learn quickly.
  • Patient: she is not one to let her emotions get the better of her, preferring to get the measure of things before speaking or fighting both in debate or battle.
  • Sly: there us little she enjoy more than manipulating others either to make people look foolish or make things go her way.
  • Loyal: Despite her slightly deceitful and minipulating natured she is no cruel psychopath. What she does is almost always for the good of her people or those she holds dear. There is nothing she wouldn't do for them.
  • Migraine: it is the nature of the gift that there is always a downside. Occasionally suffering from migraines which can turn her irritable, sapping her patience and making her more aggressive and cruel.
  • Fun: some may be surprised to know she is not all business. She can be humorous with a sarcastic sense of humour and nor afraid to party and a flirt especially with those who earn her respect

Dislikes: (What does your Character dislike? OPTIONAL)

History: (Family or tribal history)
The Nathrien royal family came under hard times after the war, losing much of the army, treasury and prestige after the war. The had work hard to maintain their power, starting with the disposition (aka torture, assassination and disavow) of Elzaniel soon after the war and replacing it with his son Galerian. As well they had to give up some ruling power to the priesthood for their support of the new king. It seems to be enough for now but their royal position is on the knife edge as the priesthood is working on getting a mile from their given inch and from the people discovering the fallibility of the royalty and the priesthood and think up knew methods of rule. (like democracy or communism..."Shudder")

The new emperor Galerian worked to improve relations between the Sun Elves and the other nations, providing aid to rebuilding. Still this is a difficult process as both sides have reason to hate the other and their are constant acts of hate on both sides till this day. Galerians discovery that his eldest daughter is one of the first of the Gifted in his people, he saw an opportunity for a show of good faith.

Biography: (Personal history, OPTIONAL)

Family: (If any)

Friends: (If any, OPTIONAL)

Enemies: (If any, likely from history or biography, OPTIONAL)

Emotional Status: (Happy, Sad, Mad, etc...)

Love Interest: N/A (open to suggestions from other sun elves)

Last edited:
ddade3e7b6e03d84cab0d1c88fed9a9e.png
_Night_Elf.jpg~c200

images-3-jpg.342910

anime_girl___night_scenery___japanese_garden_by_kesuke969-daausn8.jpg

Appearance: (hair and ears like the first one, everything else like the second.) She has long white hair, but the ends always fade to black no matter how many times she cuts them off. Her eyes are of a deep black with hints of blue that seem to greatly contrast with her hair.

Race: Moon elf/ human

Full Name: Lothuialil Calithil

Nickname(s): Aurora

Orientation: hetero

Collected or Volunteer?: Volunteer. She discussed it with her mother when she heard of others being collected and decided that it would probably be for the best if she went with them. She would later find out that she was meant to have been collected, so when she was approached, she noticed the strange atmosphere around the man and volunteered before he could say more than a greeting.

Your Gift: Blood

Class: Rogue

Preferred Weapon/Fighting: Her bow is her most preferred weapon, but a small leaf shaped sword is her go to backup.

Preferred Magic Sorcerers only: Display/illusion. She likes to weave illusions and cast displays.

Good or Evil?: She is good, though that is a subjective question.

Strengths:
- stealth
- speed
- understanding/empathetic/ intuitive, which actually helps her figure out how to use her magic best in certain situations.

Weaknesses:
-low self confidence
-has had minimal battle experience, just small skirmishes between other clans, so it is unknown how she may react should worse battles occur.
-due to the nature of her magic, full on attack is not her strong suit. While she has melee weapons, while crafting her illusions she is quite vulnerable as her attention cannot focus elsewhere, including on a sudden threat.
-she tends to be reclusive. While that in itself is not necessarily bad, it means that she has not interacted with many people outside her close friends and fellow clans people, so there will be a learning curve, but she will try her best.

Why did you volunteer? Volunteers ONLY!: She volunteered because she knew that it would be best for her family. Despite her mother's protests, she knew that although her leaving would hurt her mother, it would hopefully be worth it in the future to release her mother from some of the stress of raising not only a "halfling," but also the first and only within her specific tribe to have a gift.

Personality: Lothuialil is shy by nature. She is quite friendly, but is often overlooked. If given the chance, she would be willing to help most people, so long as they did not wish others harm. She is quite self reliant and a bit stubborn in that regard, so she is often wary of asking for help, but is keen enough to know when she has to ask for assistance.

Likes: She enjoys the arts. When she is alone, she often uses her magic to make small artistic scenes, even though she knows they will be fleeting. She takes joy in the nighttime and the rain and can sometimes be found leafing through a book on a rainy night.

Dislikes: She dislikes judgemental people. She also detests loud noises because she is prone to get headaches during conflicts, which are difficult to manage sometimes.

History/Biography: Lothuialil was born to a human father and a moon elf mother. Her father was killed when she was young, so she returned to her mother's tribe to be raised by her and her family. Much of the tribe did not take well to the "halfling", so she was not treated well by some of them, although she was able to make a few friends.

Family: Her mother is the only one alive. Her grandparents passed before she was born.

Friends: She had to leave them behind in the tribe. She plans to write them, but knows not if they will continue to be her friends.

Enemies: none

Status: She is of a rather regular status, not rich, but not poor. Her parents were both soldiers. Her mother comes from noble lineage, but her parents decided to leave it behind when she was young and she decided to follow in their steps as she became of age. Lothuialil did the same. Due to the far reaching history, not many know of Lothuialil's family's connection to any nobility, just as she does not feel any real connection to it.

Emotional Status: She is usually rather sad or indifferent. She has her good moments and her bad, but the bad tend to outweigh the good due to the memories of a difficult upbringing filled with tribal wars and family deaths.
Love Interest: N/A

Attachments

• _Night_Elf.jpg
    _Night_Elf.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
fd197a8cb51cb31e2a081203a6526e7b.jpg

Appearance: Though merely human, Ascelin is a towering young man, his heavy featured face framed by his thick raven beard and long tied back hair. Though huge, broad-shouldered and muscular, Ascelin almost exudes kindness and gentility. His movements are subtle, almost timid in nature. Brown eyes, flecked with black are set deeply beneath an unwrinkled brow and bushy black eyebrows. He has a great many scars across his body, some of considerable size, others insignificant in comparison, but each with their own tale to tell.

Full Name: Ascelin Immer
Nickname(s): Stump
Orientation: Bisexual
Collected or Volunteer?: Volunteer
Your Gift: The Mind
Class: Warrior
Good or Evil?: Good

Preferred Weapon/Fighting: Ascelin prefers to use an ironshod staff or two short sticks in tandem, though he is proficient in using many other weapons with lethal intent. Despite his stature, he is unnervingly fluid when fighting, blending basic martial arts with his blunt weapons of choice with minimal effort.

Strengths:

- Built like a brick: Ascelin is tough as nails and just as hard to break apart. He can take punches that should take him down and not only keep standing, but keep fighting back as well.

- And the strength to match: When this man punches you, you will be in pain. Severe, unadulterated, unmitigated pain.

- With a mind like a steel trap: Ascelin keeps calm, focused, centered, like a tree amidst a flood. He does not lose his root, nor does he lose his temper… easily.

Weaknesses:

- Too damn kind for his own good: This gentle giant wants to help so badly that it almost aches. He helps out, happily, disregarding his own wellbeing for the sake of those in need.

- Never knows when to stop: His massive stamina and strength have a very simple drawback. He does not know when he’s gone over the edge. Many times, well after the task at hand has been handled, he collapses, finally succumbing to the buildup of wounds and fatigue. This just happens when he has been pushing himself too far. He’s only human after all.

- Overly focused: Do not get Ascelin to plan things out. He will get into details, he will make lists and there will be no stopping him. Meticulously and painstakingly he will get every little detail just right.

Why did you volunteer? Volunteers ONLY!: I believe that one needs to be a part of a whole to be complete in any way. I am only one man, but I have been gifted and as such, I have a responsibility to give aid where I can, when I can. Logically, this is a place to find like-minded individuals who might match me, or even outshine me. It would not matter. I have a desire, that is why I am here.

Personality: Ascelin is a kind-hearted, sociable individual, gladly helping those around him with even the most trivial of tasks, but just as easily jumping into the fray for those he does not know. Do not mistake him for naïve or simple, he is neither. He talks easily with new people, assuming them to be just as sociable as he is. In conversation, Ascelin is somewhat blunt, despite not intending to stomp on feelings, he sometimes blunders his way straight through them by being poignant at times and direct at others. Despite this trait, however, he always remains polite, well-mannered and gracious for as long as he can.

Likes: Games, training, tournaments and other events, family dinners, cooking
Dislikes: Cheaters, liars, bullies, burnt food, being alone

History: Ascelin was born into a family who made their coin by means of trading vessels filled with clothing materials and food supplies. He was the youngest of four and a bit spoiled as a result. He was, however, also the very first to be remorselessly sold off when hard times fell upon his family. Packed into a carriage, he was darted off to his new life as a servant boy and has since not seen or heard from his family again.

Over the years, Ascelin proved himself a capable learner but also a highly capable fighter. He just would not stop growing. Treated like the slave he was, he was quickly brought to the underground pits where he would make his owners more coin. He remained here, treated like garbage, living in a cell where no speaking was permitted. The first time Ascelin crashed happened here and, believing him to be unable to wake again, he was thrown into a corpse hole with many others and left to rot.

When he awoke, he made his way back into town, becoming another face amongst the city’s homeless and vagrants. Still, he never stole, never backed down from a fight and never, ever, tolerated those who preyed on what he had come to see as his people. After hearing that people were being collected, he cleaned up as best he could, got a fresh set of clothing and set off to volunteer.

Emotional Status: Lonely

Last edited:
Skuld_Edit.png

Work In Progress
Elements subject to change

Skuld Brynolfdóttir
( ? Nickname ? )
19, Human Female

Your Gift
The Soul

Class
Magi Format
Oreintation
Mystery

Alignment
'Evil'

• Collected

Preferred Weapon/Fighting
    Completely random. No so much that she is flailing about with anything and everything, but rather you can't predict what will come. Hair, clothes, pins, chairs, stuffed animals, and even bones are weapons.

Preferred Magic
    Change, Creation and Manipulation.

Strengths
    Unpredictable
    Change magic influenced by Madness
    Extreme Mental Resistance
    (Incapable of being forcibly directed by an outside mental influence.)

Weaknesses
    Apparent Insanity
    Physically Weak
    Change Magic can prove highly unstable
    Right Arm paralyzed due to unstable magic
    Left eye 'blind', thanks to drying it out via unstable magic.

Why were you collected?
    T'weaves in and out, an endless cycle. A single thread.

Personality
    Enigmatic, is a term befitting Skuld. One reason for this, is the fact that she always hides behind a smile. The deeper the situation, the wider she smiles, though never to the point that her lips part. Another reason, is that no body can grasp a general idea of what she might be thinking. As she appears to have no moral compass, and is often caught not paying attention to those that are talking. But , in the end, it's just difficult to understand her. Simple as that.

Some even like to say the way she smiles is creepy. It's as if she enjoys every situation possible, even the ones that should hurt her. You can beat her, lock her away, and take everything away. But for some reason, that smile just won't leave. Empathetic types might even try and reach to the lengths that she is trying to hide her pain. But theirs the thing, her smile is completely genuine. The more somebody hates her, the more they openly protest her existence, the happier she seems to be. Perhaps they are right to be afraid..

Capturing her thought process is practically impossible, for any person of the right mind. This is because once again, she loves to earn the resentment of others. And the answer is actually really simple, if one can properly reach. Skuld wants to be evil, at the core of her heart. This is not necessarily because she wants to do harm, but rather because that is how the Asgerung view Vaskoliir. If she can embody that which they believe is true evil, then they will all watch her without averting their eyes. To her, that means a place within the tribe. Somewhere that only she can fill.

With years of isolation behind her, she is quite used to rambling to herself. And this means that she expects the responses to bear the same train of thought, which results in a lot of gaps in speech. But, here's the crazy thing, she is actually capable of fluent speech. Though this is saved for rare moments, it adds confusion to the mix. The girl is frighteningly intelligent beyond her mannerisms, probably thanks to her abstract point of view of things. It really makes one wonder if this concept of madness is simply a front.

Vocals (Others singing)
    Growth
    Animals

Dislikes
    Absolute Isolation

Additional Content?
Please Hold

Last edited:

Coridelia Avem Syringa

cordelia_by_a_wild_kitsune-dbks46u.png

Teleflora%27sExoticGrace

"You don't need eyes to see beauty, darling. I can smell, hear, and taste the ugliness radiating off of you."

cosmos-1781041_960_720.png
Basic Info
Race:
"I might look like a monster, but when you think about it, Humans are the most monstrous races of them all."
Human

Full Name:
"The names Syringa, Cordelia Avem Syringa; Daughter of Philip Michael Syringa and Rose Lupis Syringa."
Coridelia Avem Syringa

Nickname(s):
"Some people call me Crow, but you can feel free to call me Doctor Coridelia Avem Syringa the first."
Crow

"Never ask a woman her age, unless you want to be cut in to the number of pieces equal to that age."

"If you are too stupid tell by looking at me, or by the sound of my voice, then the answer will forever remain a mystery."
Female

Orientation:
"Beauty is not defined by gender or race."
Pan-sexual

Collected or Volunteer?:
"I'd rather be working on my research, but perhaps getting a broader lesson on magic will help."
Collected​

flower-png-17.png
Magic
Your Gift:
"Powerful magic has run through the veins of me and my ancestors since the very beginning."
Blood

Class:
"A lady does not use a sword. A lady uses knives and tricks to outwit those around her."
Rogue

Preferred Weapon/Fighting:
"Just as plants must be cleaned up and pruned, sometimes the world is the same."
A slightly rusted pair of gardening shears, that had been her grandfathers is her typical go to weapon, but she also knows how to fight with any kind of gardening supplies, such as a farmer's scythe or a shovel.

Preferred Magic Sorcerers only:
"If you haven't heard of my family this would be a good question, but it also means you've been living under a rock your whole life."
Change

Good or Evil?:
"Everyone is good yes? While many stand by the hero of a story, the villain also thinks that what he is doing is right."
Evil

Strengths:
"A proper lady is not strong, she is above everyone in many more ways than just through bruteness or power."
(physical) Heightened senses (Aside from sight of course)
(physical) Quick Movement and Reaction Speed
(logical) Cleverness
(logical) Pride

Weaknesses:
"The ones who do not admit there weaknesses are weak in every way imaginable."
(physical) Unable to see
(physical) Not much strength in her attacks or blocks
(logical) Stubborness
(logical) Pride

Why were you collected? Collected ONLY!:
"Why else? Because I'm smart of course. As well as because the kind of magical experimentation that I do could potentially have a large and negative impact of not only my own species but every inhabitant of this planet."

yellow-pink-green-burgundy-roses.png
Biography

Personality:
"What? As in other than flawless?"
Arrogant

Crow's most noticeable trait is probably her arrogance. The way she carries herself and how she talks down to those around her are just two of the many ways she displays and flaunts her bold personality and pride.
Clever
Crow is often disliked by her self idolism, but there's no doubt that the flower-eyed girl has a very bright future and incredible wisdom and wittiness. She is very smart, and she is aware and proud of this.
Reserved
Crow is not shy at all. She is quiet to those she finds unworthy of speaking to, and is well-mannered, as she displays, in her opinion, very proper ettiquette at all times.
Stubborn
Crow does not like to listen to others, unless they are in agreement to something she has already said or made note of. She is very stubborn, and will not change her stance on anything unless scientific evidence proves her wrong.
Prideful
Her pride is her everything for Crow, and when it is threatened, Crow will grow defensive and do whatever it takes to keep her pride. This can often throw her off balance, but her pride is also the one thing that keeps her from giving up on ever regaining her sight
Honest
Subjectively the best thing about Crow is that she will always tell things as they are. While she is stubborn and proud, she has never and will never tell a lie, even if it might seem unappropriate not to. If she likes something, she will say it. If she doesn't, she'll say that too. If she doesn't understand something, she'll reluctantly say she doesn't, but will work to her best effort on learning more and understanding it.

Crow is a very quiet girl, not because she is shy or introverted, but simply because she thinks that she is of higher intelligence than many others, and thinks it to be humiliating for those below her to talk to them if they can't understand what she has to say. She is careful and observant when she is alone, but when she has friends and allies by her side, she tends to loosen up and becomes more outspoken. However she will always put her own needs and wants above those of others, and, much like a crow, will do whatever it takes to ensure her own survival and comfort.

Cordelia is very prideful, and the mistake she made in her past really hurts her pride, which is why she doesn't like to bring it up. Her pride gives her the drive to stubbornly stay alive, and keeps her from giving up, even after years with no signs of successfully reverting.

Beautiful things
Tea
Proper Ettiquete
Compliments
Being asked questions
Honesty
Passion

Dislikes:
"There are plenty of ugly things that I do not approve of at all."
Ugly Things
Sweet things
Overfriendliness
Laziness
Lying
Making Mistakes (When She makes a mistake)

Hobby:
"Everone needs a hobby, darling."
Gardening
History:
"My history is something that cannot be changed even with the strongest magic."
Magic had passed down in Cordelia's family for a long time. The Syringa family had a history of being some of the most proficient and talented Magicians, dealing mainly with plant life and medicinal creation through magically altered plants. These magicians had used their magic to heal using plants quickly grown with magic, and cured many terminal diseases before they could spread and potentially cost many lives. Cordelia's great grandfather had used his magic to impact the speed of harvesting food crops, and the result ended up bringing the family even more fame and wealth, until years later the food they had harvested was proven to be the cause of mutation in newborns and the Syringa wealth was taken and distributed to those that they had brought hardship onto. Since then, the Syringa family was told that if they decided to use magic again, they would be heavily monitored, and the next mistake would result in a complete removal of magic within the bloodline.
Cordelia's parents were florists with no interest in magic. They raised Cordelia with a love for plant life, and while their daughter took in interest in plant life alteration magic, her parents tried to prevent her from studying magic, and did everything in their power to teach her the dangers of magic from a young age. However, Cordelia studied in secret, unable to escape the yearn to know more about the one thing her parents wanted her to stay away from. She experimented with magic on herself and the same plants that generations of her family had studied.
She believed that there was a chance to use the blood magic on humans the same way they did with plants to make humanity completely immune to disease and all other harm, through mixing the chemical makeup and genetics of plants into the immune system of humans. An unfortunate accident while she was experimenting with her magic caused her to turn her eyes into flowers without yet figuring out how to change them back. Ever since then, she has remained blind, and can only study through touch and smell.

grce_divider-garland.png
Relationships

Family:
"Everyone has a family, even if you don't like them, even if they're dead."
Philip Michael Syringa
Philip Michael Syringa, Crow's father, is a humble man who appreciates all and everything that is given to him and never asks for more. He often puts even the needs of strangers before his own. Even if he is a poor man, he is still generous to all those around him with what he has.

Rose Lupis Syringa
Rose was a strong woman with a iron heart and an iron fist. Rose was not a motherly type at the slightest. She raised Cordelia stern and strictly, distancing herself from her child in hopes that she'd be able to grow up independently, without relying on others. Even iron can get broken, which was prominent when Rose passed away when Cordelia was 12. Thieves, whom were later declared to possibly be underlings of human royalty, broke into the house to retrieve money, magical items, and most other things deemed of any value, killed Rose in the process of their raid, but fled quickly afterwards without taking anything else.

Friends:
"I only acquaint myself with those who are beautiful."
Karasu Camille

Collector Sebastian Ramirov Jr. (Collie)
cordelia_and_collie_by_a_wild_kitsune-dbmev8q.jpg

Enemies:
"There are ugly people who need to be cleansed from this world, in order for it to be flourished. They are weeds, and must be dug up and tossed away or burnt."
Sebastian Ramirov
While Crow expected nothing less from someone who emitted a strong presence, she still was irritated by the way he sliced right through her flowers in the process of cutting down her failed experiments. She sees Sebastian as more of just an irritating presence rather than some one she wanted to kill, but nonetheless still considers him an enemy as of now.

"I will regain my family's status. Just wait, darling."
Middle class

Emotional Status:
"Emotions change every second, don't they?"
Irritated
Having major destruction done to her garden, and then being taken away shortly afterwards really pissed our flower eyed girl off.

Love Interest:
"My heart belongs to only what is beautiful."
Will be updated throughout the RP

Last edited:

Ashaan_Nameplate.png

Your fanaticism is admirable, nobleman, but I am no soldier of yours. You forget, my blades are my own and my allegiance is to no one.
Ashaan

0b8e553d245d0a83679094034288b782.jpg

Bladed Stars

Class: Rogue - A master of the blade, Ashaan uses his dark and mysterious appearance to intimidate and his keen skills of observation and investigation to track his targets before mercilessly carving them to pieces. While he loves the thrill of the hunt, the final duel is where Ashaan truly thrives.

Preferred Weapon/Fighting Style: Ashaan has been seen using bladed star glaives that he uses like oversized shurikens. He is commonly found with a agile two-handed blade and or a light-weight glaive staff. He is an agile fighter, preferring a combination of notable strength with more calculated precision. He also keeps twin daggers on him in case of emergencies or special circumstances. He can get by with martial arts, but he definitely much better at swordplay. "I kill when I need to kill. Just so happens that the need rises with high frequency."

Good of Evil?: Neutral, leans towards good when he is found in the right mood.

His Gift: The Blood

Strengths: Ashaan is very adept and moving about unnoticed by others. His appearance and his common tone are often his tools of intimidation to get what he wants - information or otherwise. When he isn't on a mission, he is training his body and his mind, always trying to break himself before someone else can. "When you have broken and reforged yourself so many times, the attempts of others are simply refining your work."

Weaknesses: Ashaan has built a personality of apathy. This has caused a level of mistrust among teammates. His apathy coupled with his independence makes him something of a loose cannon which has often landed him in rather precarious situations. His lack of magic and knowledge of it also works against him in most circumstances. "I like to think that good swordplay is magic in its own right, but I have to admit... the arcane arts are not to be taken lightly."

Why Was Ashaan Recruited?: "It is only through challenge that improvement is made. And it is only through challenge that I find excitement."

Appearance: Ashaan stands 6'2" tall and possesses an excellent athletic body. He normally wears light leather gloves and boots that are complimented by ancient Persian military fashion with loose cloth and his hair is always kept no longer than three or four inches. His armor, however, is lightly plated leather gloves, boots, and leggings, no breastplate, and a helm decorated with black feathers. His pauldrons are steel plated as well over leather, granting his neck protection while still maintaining his flexibility. His golden eyes are piercing and his bronzed skin he earned from years of training in several wild environments.

Last edited:
Character Completion

The fundamental principles is that no battle, combat or skirmish is to be fought unless it will be won.
Karasu Camille

DAvRmGnUAAAY9R3.png

"Entwined Hearts"

Name: Karasu Camille
Nickname/Alias: Red Raven or Reaper
Orientation: "Sexuality?"
Collected or Volunteer: Collected
Your Gift: Soul
Class: Masqueraider (Hybrid class of Rogue and Mage)
Preferred Weapon/Fighting Style: Dance of the Crimson Raven- [Martial Art Form]
Raven Claws [Dual blades, one larger sword and a dagger of the same design]
Magic Type: Combat

"Forge a Sword of Love"
tumblr_nzc64nxS9L1umpqm5o1_500.png
Good or Evil: Tempered Evil
Strength/Weakness:
+ Unpredictable
+ Expert Swordman
+ Tactical Fighter
+ Superior Wit

- Too Critical
- Indecisive
- Somewhat fragile [Ectomorphic]
- Incapable of swimming properly

Reason of Collection:? “Why am I here? I honestly should be asking you all that question about me being here. I didn't expect to be back in school so soon -heh- but if I were to take a guess why I'd say it had something to do with me getting in a little bit of trouble a few days ago. I was given a set of options by a black clothed individual to be free from potential harm by joining him or taking my chances with the angry groupies. It would have been a desperate decision, but I took the best way out. So now I’m here,“

Personality:
Casually, Karasu embraces his inner rational and sociable side when around others, letting his controlled thoughts guide his tongue in conversation or small talk. With a youthful and innocent look, Karasu proves to be far more cool and reserved than an average individual to the point where most of his friends or associates get irritated or concerned with his mental state. However he possesses a high tendency to perform exceptionally on any task assigned and had shown that he can adapt to his environment and surrounding competition with ease. Overall this demeanor reflects one side of the whole canvas he is portrayed upon. When taking part in a heist with his gang members Karasu shows his true colors when he is seen taking a eyewitness down or nearly maiming a guard without remorse or second thought. How condescending and critical he can be if someone were to peck at his nerves at the wrong time. Or hearing how he speaks when he is immersed into his own world would make anyone in their right mind believe that he is inhuman.

+ Heist
+ Mangoes
+ Physical activeness
+ Storms

Dislikes:
- Getting tricked
- Beggars
- Boasters
- Seeds
- Working Under pressure

"With That Love"

Social Class: Upper Class
History: The Camille Family name, one echoed throughout the darkest corners of kingdoms near and far. A name that puts the innocent in a trench of their own ignorance. The Camille family has earned their status from years of selling produce goods, items to artifacts on “black markets” all while remaining loyal to their kingdoms royalty. With their trust earned from the royal family this family was able to easily perform their dirty work without suspicion or acknowledged competition. Thus paving their way of high priced products, stolen goods which would be sold for a higher profit, to one day put themselves in a position of never having to work again. Once they accomplished their long term goal, Camille elder members had hired on interns who worked as secret distributors for their consumers and semi soldiers which still continues till this day as a the black market Mafia, sort of speak. In more recent affairs, Karasu’s family earned their living off of the family fortune and his father, Nobunaga, engaging in honest servitude for the Kingdom as a King’s Shield for four years, until his first daughter Ume Camille was born.

Family Members: Nobunaga Camille [Father]
Hana Camille [Mother]
Ume Camille [Sister]
Hyōga Camille [Half Brother]
Arashi Camille [Brother]

Friends: His fellow Spellthief members
Enemies: "Do I have to list them all?"

"They Spill Blood, a Red Raven Is Born"

Biography: [To Be Added]

Last edited:
For writing my character, I'm going to use Sebastian's nickname for her because I'm tired of putting her long name in every time. Also Ashes to Ashes Ashes to Ashes , because there was a time skip, I made the assumption that my character was able to help yours learn to ride a horse, at least mostly. If that is not okay with you, just let me know and I can change it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back