Rise of the Seperatist

EmperorAzazel

With the fall of the empire three mighty factions rose all scattered and clinging to their own ways of which the empire should be rebuild, the fires of war never once left the mighty who called themselves the Seps. Forced from their own home and into what is now Triangulum they focused on a new enemy and did what Keltakens where known for...Genocide. The Seperationist waged what they considered a holy war against the hated shapeshifters who had invaded their homes, taken their Queen and defiled their way of like they needed to be punished. As the war fleet of the seperationist movement made their way into the Triangulum they spared no mercy on an enemy that in their eyes was the cause of most of their suffering.Their blood would bleach the ground and their worlds would be made to serve a new purpose, if there was truly a god none of his mercy would fall upon those that the Seperatonist took captive. The very first planet that was found of the hated shapeshifters was to become the new homeworld and base of operations of a new breed of Keltaken. Once firmly established on their new home another two hundred and fourty nine planets would burn as the seperatist build from the ground a powerbase. With them also came the remains of one of the inquistional orders. 

The Thirteenth had given their blessing to the Seperatist for this war against the shapeshifters and with this their grandmaster who had refused to go with the other inquisitional leaders into the great hidden vaults called for a crusade bringing to bear his advanced technology against the shapeshifters further cementing the seperationist in triangulum. While supporting against the heretical demons the White Guard where however bound by ancient rules. No chapter is ever to fight on behave of a splintered group, instead the will of their dark god was to be done and allow each faction to fight until one proves strong enough to claim truly the mantle of Emperor. The carnage that ripped across these two hundred and fifty worlds would become legendary, everyone would know that the some symbol of the Empire was out in the Galaxy and one day the Empire in one form or another would rise again. This would all culminate in a speech given by the now self proclaimed leader of the Seperationist movement. 

"MY PEOPLE! LISTEN TO MY VOICE AND KNOW THAT WITH ME WE SHALL RESTORE THE EMPIRE! We have spent months wiping the demons that once stained these planets dry. We the Chosen the strong will not falter in our convictions, we will reclaim out birthright we will take return to our homes in andromeda and we will rebuild what we have lost! Even now this message is being broadcast to the royalist who would dare call claim to be the true rulers of our people and all i can do is laugh, the fools have no idea what they have done. They would hand us over to be slaves of the Darthans, I stand here today to tell you all that WE WILL NOT BE SLAVE! WE WILL RISE AGAIN AND WE WILL NEVER ALLOW THE EMPIRE TO FALTER AGAIN! To every true Keltaken I tell you now that we in the Seperatist cause will not rest until the mighty banner of the Empire once again flies over our homeworld though the rubble it is we shall take back our home and with it our dignity as a species. The Invaders beings thought to be gods failed to kill us, if a race of gods cannot wipe out the Keltaken people I defy anyone or anything that dares make such a claim that it could. Even not our people make ready for war, we shall prove to all that we are the true sons and daughters of the empire that under our rule shall a new empire reign. We will not allow anyone to control us, we will show the galaxy that we the Keltaken people are chosen to lead Andromeda once again forward to a glorious future where no one need to starve where no one need fear death and where science can be pushed to the forefront once again. We shall rise from our ashes and may whatever god you belive in have mercy on you if you get in our way, to the royalist and to the darthans we issue you this warning, we will be coming for you and once we do we will destroy you for what you have done in betraying the Empire, to the Darthans stay out of this affair between brothers or you will share in the royalist fate we will hold nothing back we will reclaim our homeland and to any nation in andromeda who can comprehend this message I ask you, will you support me and my people, will you help bring eternal peace to andromeda under a united empire where everything can be provided and none need worry about the sick or poor, where all are equal. I ask you support the seperatist and let the Empire once again rise under the banner of the Seperatist, now to the so called KIR..We will find you and we will reclaim what belongs to only the Emperor himself you will have no place to hide when we find you scum." with that the transmission was closed a national broadcast across all galaxies a show of force that the seps would not wait ideal by while their home was so far away from them. They would return, one way or another to their homeland. 

As the holocams went dark, a woman in the production centre smiled.  She wore a medium-length dress of dark grey, and medium length auburn hair cascaded over her shoulders.  Her hair was a curtain of rose gold, and dark glasses obscured her hazel eyes.  Her name was Tara Gladstone, and she was a member of Imperial Intelligence.  Despite a decade of service, Tara had aged little, and she smiled briefly as she examined herself in the mirror.  

But as the Keltaken speaker approached, she assumed a more business-like demeanour.  In her left hand was a glass of Nova-Cola, which she sipped briefly before setting it on an end table.  In her right was a small file, filled with instructions and information regarding the renewed Delieggen Xenocide.  She said evenly, "A fine speech.  I especially liked the declaration of war on the KIR, but I've come about something else."  After a short pause, Tara added, "The Confederate Government is very pleased with the work you've done so far against the Delieggen.  It's actually going faster than we predicted.  But Intelligence thought of something to make it faster, and wanted to me to deliver it."

Moments later, the file opened and a holoimage appeared.  "Six percent," Tara said.  "That's how much of their population we'd like to see annihilated annually.  It's not mandatory to meet, by any means.  Although we do expect it will help keep track of things, help Separatist strategists measure the recorded deaths against the estimated Delieggen population."  

"To hear a Confederate speak for Xenocide, it was truly a great thing when my people allied themselves with your kind. You have never betrayed us, loyalty is a hard thing to find in any Galaxy, I will pass your notes along to the Executioner of the White guard. I can already hear him redoubling his efforts to exterminate them. We will find out Queen one way or another." he smiled and put a hand gently onto the confederate agent leading her back to the break room to talk. "Six percent, I would think after our efforts we could do much more than that, or is this just your higher ups trying to contain us." In truth many Keltakens had grown cautious of outsiders after all that had happened with a special place for the confederates, the one race that had never betrayed them same as the acruani, even still it never hurt to be a bit cautious. Keltakens where rapidly taking over Delieggen or Demon worlds depending on how you looked at it. Exterminating the population as retribution and as a search for their lost Queen with which they could use as a beacon to sway others into following their cause rather than that of the royalist or KIR. Everything had a role to be played the speratsit leader could only wonder what Tara's role in it all as.

"If you can exceed the quota, feel free to do so," Tara said evenly.  "The Delieggen are a bit like the Invaders.  They're of no benefit to anyone.  We noticed this five hundred years ago, and after seventeen years, we had nearly purged them from the universe.  But Admiral Hamilton missed some, and they've rebounded.  As you know, they resurfaced during the Second Great War.  We'd considered exterminating them again, but many Keltakens were coming to the Confederacy.  And we know that you're quite...thorough when it comes to xenocide.  There's only one real limitation.  Dont touch their Core worlds yet.  Twenty-five volcanic worlds make up the core and the heart of Ascendancy space.  Each one is packed with them, and we dont want you undertaking a purge without the full support of the Confederate Military.  When you've confined them there, the Confederacy will support a purge.  But we want to be involved.  A cornered animal fights the hardest, and any purge of a core world would be destined to fail without overwhelming force.  When the time comes, we will provide that force."  

"We Appreciate the help comrades, it is good to know that the friends of the one true Empire still stand strong, we shall make an example of the Delieggens. Yet more and more voices call for the collection of their DNA to add such a species to the genetic archives after what they have done...It is unthinkable. However the fact remains that the benefits would be grand, soldiers able to shift their shape into anything and anyone almost perfectly ignoring DNA scanners. What are your thoughts? To archive a species we would need to take hundreds of millions of captives, and even then it would take a few years for the process of decoding their genome, that is without the Emperors grand Capital ship. Sadly out last report says it was in the milky way and most likely destroyed after the last push of the invaders." The choice would mark a return to the genetic roots of the Keltaken, every one obsessed with the micromanagement of every cell and every fiber trying to make themselves perfect. Already the true remains of the Keletaken Armada screeched across the Deliggen worlds in triangulum, an unholy fury had been brought down upon the enemies who helped to facilitate the fall of the Empire, and the Keltakens would never forget how they took their queen out from under them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back