• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rise of the Pokepeople

"Crystal, they do not intend on avoiding war." Cecily said. "They have vivisected arc and we had to bring him back here." (Vivisection is dissection when the subject is alive.)

Grace went to put the babies down for a nap

When she was done she came back to the infirmary

"He is fine. Rayella ensured that he would live to see you walking again." Cecily said. "They have also forced me into being a poke breeder, which explains the twins." She added.

" I put them down for a nap " Grace said " So how did you sleep Crystal" Grace asked

"We managed to recover, so you need not feel bad. We need a plan to get even with those pathetic worms." Cecily said as she goes and gets the crying twins.

"No leader needs to be perfect crystal, they only need to learn from their mistakes and move on." Cecily said. "What does not kill you, will make you stronger."

"Take your time, crystal." Cecily said as she fed the twins. Kai and rayella were talking in the kitchen and gina was cleaning the bathroom .

"I'm sorry I failed you at the meeting, when you needed me most. I understand if you'd rather I leave. You are strong and smart enough to find a new leader." She said.

The ground churned. If one were to listen, a constant SCRAPE-SCRAPE-SCRAPE-SCRAPE-SCRAPE sound could be heard from underground, followed by the softened padding of feet in the dirt.

Katy (A.K.A. "THE GRINDARR!") blasted out of the ground, the dirt trailing from her arm-ears and scattering on the ground around her. The Diggersby-human landed, using her ears to break her fall. The dirt-smeared ears swung back and forth as Katy's beady eyes scanned the ground. She turned around and saw that she had accidentally upended a fence. "SHOOT!" she bellowed. The Diggersby-human stamped her brown-sneakered foot on the ground like Thumper from Bambi, causing the ground to shake a little. Katy bounded over to the fence, using her arm-ears in tandem with her real arms to jam the fence back to its original position (well, kinda).

As with the other construction Diggersbies of her old crew, Katy had the Huge Power ability, which meant she could dig twice as quickly and lift twice the heavy weight, not to mention that, in a pinch, she could smatter assailants with her arm-ears twice as hard as a Diggersby with the Pickup or Cheek Pouch abilities.

Katy stood with her arms folded and her arm-ears swaying in the light breeze, admiring her handiwork. "If it doesn't keep the burglars out, it'll sure scare 'em," she rationalized, before kicking back against the fence and crossing her legs. She pulled a carrot from her pocket and took a big bite with her buck teeth. KKRRRUNCH--munch-munch-munch-munch-GULP!

After eating the carrot, Katy yawned, stretched her arms and ears, and reclined on the fence. It let out a small creak as Katy relaxed and dozed off, snoring like a freight train.

"You know crystal, I think you are chickening out." Kai said, rayella smacks kai. "Crystal, all you need is a sound mind. You need to be wise. Saying we rather you leave is the biggest mistake anyone can make. We want you as a leader, because we love you. All of us." Ray said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back