BLOODTYPE: O-

FAMILY:

FATHER:

Demitrius J. Darnell

MOTHER:

Iris Steinbrück

SIBLINGS:

Luka Steinbrück

• Powers:(List each ability and describe its useage and limitations/weaknesses. Should you be randomed this will be filled in for you later.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I earnestly wonder how the TAB BBcodes keep screwing me over...

f65a912e79c2bcd9276d495ac9aefeed.png

NeoLeaf said:
I earnestly wonder how the TAB BBcodes keep screwing me over...
SAME though. Every time I edit it I have to go in and fix the BBC. Also sorry for hijacking your thread I'm trying to keep up with reading everything and I just saw your comment so (>u>)

Free bump? (':3)

I gave up trying to fix it - it keeps coming out worse for some reason.

Hahaha xD gl reading everything. dOing the same to pass the time - if not that I'm playing Fallout4 or Starcraft2: Legacy of the Void.

Free bump? ( O.o )

Lol I meant that, if nothing else, I bumped your thread.

Lucky you don't have an endless pile of midterms to study for :') Lol.

For mine at least in the BBC the problem was fixed by taking out extraneous character tags that kept cropping up. For example:

[Tab = Background]

He went to the

store to go buy groceries[/ size] [/ font]

Instead of "Background: He went to the store to go buy groceries"

And for whatever reason that caused a break in the tab.

Sorry I'm not good at explaining this stuff. But that's how mine went. (' :) )

My brain imploded on one section but I think I got the gist of it.

I messed mine up again to maybe give a better example (I took out a lot of the text because I'm sure you didn't want to read it lol):

Code:
However, he uses these contacts to get invites to fancy (and, alternatively, wild) parties rather than advance his own place in the world.[/size][/font][/color][/color]
[font=Courier New][size=4]
Hella Holla.

He's not [/size][/font][/color][i][color=black][font=Courier New][size=4]that [/size][/font][/color][/i][color=black][font=Courier New][size=4]kind of a Romantic.[/size][/font]
[color=Black][color=Black][font=Courier New][size=4]
While in his younger days he was determined to outshine his parent's accomplishments, he has since seemed to become a bit...well, unambitious.[/size][/font][/color]

This caused the weird extra tab break within the "Mental" tab for me. To fix it I took out all the extra stuff (maybe leaving the last closing tags):

Code:
However, he uses these contacts to get invites to fancy (and, alternatively, wild) parties rather than advance his own place in the world.

Hella Holla.

He's not that kind of a Romantic.
While in his younger days he was determined to outshine his parent's accomplishments, he has since seemed to become a bit...well, unambitious.[/size][/font][/color]

But I think that one of the ST's (CJ?) is helping people fix their code, too, if you just wanna wait for it. :)

No kidding... I have like twenty spoilers by my mental tab and when I want to delete them I get a truly screwed up mess of a CS.

Ah, man. Well hopefully you can figure it out. And maybe ask CJ (the ST who made the skelly?) for help if it's truly terrible.

Ah, other than my issue with the screwed up tab bbcodes.

Which one of those two characters is your main protagonist?

BBC...looks so beautiful...goes so horribly wrong...

Hm? Well the Jared is gonna be the one who gets powers. Savitr is there for contrast and...well I have plans for them, lol. I hope I can get accepted soon because I'd like to try and 'plot' with people, too. (':3)

Mmmmm... If our characters get accepted I would be honored to roleplay with the rest of the participants of this project.

And If the randomize thing is too much for our Storytellers, I wouldn't mind choosing a power that I'm more or less familiar with.

Yeah, everyone seems super chill and friendly. I hope we can all become friends and make this an awesome RP. Really curious what plans they have in store...lol.

Just from his posts it seems like Dago enjoys it, lol. I thought it would be a fun challenge plus I'll (hopefully) end up with something I never even would have thought of. But I think in the end it's whatever anyone is most comfortable with, cause at the end of the day you're the one who's got to enjoy the RP. B)

@NeoLeaf all of the coding had to rewritten, it has been done, just try not to mess it up again. I don't think you did originally so, use the bbcode editor.

...I hate myself...

...Proof read it again, did a spellcheck command and BAM jumbled mess huzzah...

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh...

@NeoLeaf it is fixed again. Before making anymore changes please PM me first. And use the BBCode Editor, not Rich Text Editor. The moment you hit edit it opens in the RTE you need to change this under your preferences.

1.) Hair color in appearance

2.) Remove bracket explanation for the cs, like "example length" etc

3.) Finish fixing le code.

After this tag me and you're good to go

...Mmm...

I'm satisfied with the character regardless of what her power will be in the future. I'm just mad at the orientation of the BBcodes.

Yeah, I guess things are okay.

Hmm... What is there to expand on someone who's childish, arbitrary, greedy and passive?

Do you mean things like how she reacts around strangers, loved ones and alone? I can do that.

...Mmmmm...

Two months since the post. I guess this character sheet failed?

Nah it didn't fail i just didn't seem to change it to accepted for some reason. Wonder what happened. My bad.

Anyways, if you feel like you can post in any of the groups except for one, preferrably group five, in the next three days please feel free. If not in the next three simply wait as the first main thread with everyone getting their powers will happen on the 23rd. Whereas the current thread will be wrapped up and done on the 21st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back