• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy rise of the creatures

ablon

warning english is not my mainlanguage and I have dyslexia.

the world turns and turns around the sun for centuries and so it will for years and years. Once we started as apes and trough evolution we became hunters, hunters become farmers and out of the farmers there came cities We lived is war and fought against each other. war brought new technologisch. Once our developmend of technologies started it didn't stop and the last few centuries we developed really fast. But not only our technologies developed the body of the human is in evolution. We are becomming bigger and stronger, have less hair and we become smarter.

I knew as a young student when i studied sience and heard about all the laboatory reasearch that was going on there would go something totally wrong. Well it began with the manipulation of the DNA of bacteria far before my time and it expanded to manuplation of the skinn of a frogg. As we know people they wil always go further till they reach a point that every thing goes wrong.

The idea of new manipulation of DNA is to make super intelligant people by manipulation the IQ part of the DNA. The result were babies with the appearance of a elf. It had pointy ears and a slim body with a very fine face. When they grew up they could read and write at their fifth bithday and graduated at their twelfth birthday. They became judges, engineers and also biochemists who also went into the devolopment in DNA manipulation. It was called the elves.

The next step taken was to make a super human or as the purpose it would be en super soldier. The children who were first manipulated came out as super strong big muscelar children who almost couldn't feel pain and had en very tactical discipline and they were green. Their IQ was very low and they are really easy to piss off. The name of this kind is the orc

The problem was that you can't always use very big muscelar soldiers for every mission. trough the years the body mass increassed but the strenght remaind and with increase of body mass the speed also increased. Further thas his super soldier had the same IQ as a normale person. The orcs are the first to enter a battlefield before the super soldier come.

But there was not a problem. The elves, the orcs and the super soldier also reproduces and there came combinations of super soldiers and elves. When those two repoduces you don't get a full mix of it with the 100% benefits of both. Their talents mixes, but the talents increases and get weaker. And there in the year 2175 was a elf who wanted to produce the perfect human. not a super human or very smart human, but he wanted both. he used a normal human spermcel and a normal human ovum and manipulated the DNA to a perfect combination of the elf and super soldier.

This kid grew op in a loving familly and at his fifteenth he was a full grown man and there it began. He was arrogant and smart as a elf, but als strong and tactical disciplined as a super soldier. Behind this he wanted to controle the world and wanted to exterminate the normal weak human. He went into politics and trough years he became more and more powerfull. if there was any compitition he eliminated it on his own with out no one to know till he reached the point that he had the command of the army of the EUUS (fusion of the United States and Europe) from there all hope was over. now one would had seen what comes next. 90% of the elf population gether behind him and his ideas. He manipulated the orcs to hate the humans for making them and why they made them. only as target on the batttlefield. So the kid who called him self from then on salvator (savior) toock over EUUS, but that was the begin of a war of years and a hunt on humans.

now i'm 78 years old and i'm to old teh keep hiding under the ground. my bones hurts from the cold and moisture. This is my story and tell so on. We aren't here with many. The most of the super humans gether behind the normal humans and a really small part of the elfs also did, but we are fighting for years now and it seems that there are comming more and more of them after us. like there are fabrics where they collect human sperm and ovum to create more elfs and orcs. The only thing is we haven't seen any perfect human except salvator.

elf: has the appearence of elves like we know of movies. They are arrogant and seems emotionless. some people says they have can comunicate with each other trough telepathy. They never admit it but we al almost know for sure.

On the human side they are not common and if they are they do their best to help them in every way, but they are not accepted they are only tollerated. Most of the time they aren't as arrogant as they used to be.

On the side of salvator they are very hatefull against human and sadist. some of them has a human as a slave and beat them up often. they are sadist and very arrogant. also at each other if one of them has a higher rank.

orc: They are big and green and very muscalair, easy to manipulate and very angry. Don't underestimated them because they have en very tactical discipline but further they are dump. They hate humans and only wants to kill it. they prefer very slowely torture ways. but most of the time hume dies in battle because they get shot.

super soldier: Are as strong as orcs, but because they have the body of a human they are faster and more agile. They have the same IQ as a normal human but has just like the orc a tactical discipline. They feel commited with humas because they are just like them except their strenght and tactical part.

perfect human: as far as known it has the best of a elf and a super soldier with a very evil. Because he knows if there is a second one of him he will have compitition and he won't tollerate that. So he won't allow that there will be a second perfect human. (can only be played with premission).

The story takes place in whasington for the political part of the elves and salvator.

The story toled above is by a man who lifes with a group of 70 man (few elves, some more super soldiers and ust human) under the ground in a bandoned city where are a lot of patrols by a orc squat who knows that there is human activity.

the year is 2208

you can make 2 characters in this tory 1 on the human side and one on salvator side

name: Salvator

breed: perfect human

side: salvator

appearance: blond, bleu eyes, slim, pointy ears, tall

name: Andrew

breed: human

side: human

appearance: grey, brown eyes, skinny, small

Salvator:

''I don't know why there al still orcs dying because humans and super soldiers are killing them. My order was that they had to be killed by now. I don't care about that orcs kill each other. Only the resistance has to be killed.''

I'm sitting in my chair with my own political leaders they are also sitting in a chair at the round table. I know i can't push them to the limits because they think i see them as equals.

''Okey how is the war going in rusia and the east of Europe?''

Andrew:

Mis. can i ask you when we are going home? My sweethearth is waiting for me and I think the danger of the nuke is away. This old bunker is killing my back.

I'm looking to a tall woman with blackhair and i know i know her but I can't remember from where.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back