Rise of the Alpha's

Well, since two people still haven't posted I'm considering dropping them and then maybe allowing other people to join in their place (new characters of course) especially since they have yet to actually post so their characters have yet to exist.

That's too bad, well since you say its technical difficulties I'll remove her character from Chapter 1 and if she returns she can reattach herself into the RP at a later time.

Alright I'll start my CS tomorrow since right now I have to do some hardcore studying for finals since I procrastinated.

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]That's too bad, well since you say its technical difficulties I'll remove her character from Chapter 1 and if she returns she can reattach herself into the RP at a later time.

[/QUOTE]
Great. I'll let her know

Oh god HunterJJ I LOVE YOUR DAMN POSTS <3 <3 <3 It's only his second post but god I haven't seen that in so long its beautiful.

It depends on the speed of the RPer's if they can all get on at the same time for about 6-7 hours we could complete the entire chapter.

Nice and for future reference, I usually used first person before I joined this website like 3 days ago until I realized it was unacceptable so I'm still practicing third person

That's fine, writing is mostly learning from others. Read HunterJJ's and BLUR's posts here and elsewhere and you'll figure it out easily.

Alright, just reserve #12 though

Name: 12

Personality: 12 has a somewhat, well normal personality. No mental issues, he isn’t anti-social. He’s just a normal guy. He treats everyone who treats him right fairly, and if they don’t well… Anyways, there are inappropriate times where he would just laugh situations off and just joke about them, even if it were to be serious. Though this side of him is for people he had gotten used to or he just hates them. To people he just met, he usually keeps a formal attitude with them and carries out a conversation professionally unless it’s against his will. Once you get to know him however he throws all those formalities aside. His fighting style usually consists of close range martial arts with sharp melee weapons. Mostly dealing offence damage and almost never thinking defensively. He is extremely intelligent though it doesn’t usually process into battle. He is loyal to his friends and temporary allies though in the very end, survival is what counts. No matter how trustworthy he is, if he can’t win with them, he will certainly backstab them metaphorically or literally for his own self gain.

Appearance:

Most important thing: To survive

The powers I don't want: (GEEZ These are A LOT of powers!!!) Acid blood, Animal Morphing, Martyr, Astral Projection, Camouflage, Chlorokinesis, Clairvoyance, Elasticity, Equalizer, and postcognition.

(I'll make the personality bigger if I have to, I kind of made it very quickly)

Alright. Well I'll reserve #14, but if a spot opens up I'll take it.

Name:

F

Personality:

#14 is a quiet girl. She's always been a people-pleaser, always putting others before herself. It's gotten her into more than one bad spot. Why? Because she can't say no. Maybe it was the way she was raised, maybe it was some sick joke of the cosmos. Either way, #14 always finds herself compelled to do as others asks, no matter what it may be. Maybe she just wants to be accepted and loved, and thinks obedience of the wishes of others is the way to do it.

At her core #14 is a kind girl, always caring for others. she has a soft spot for animals and kids, and always had a dream of becoming a pediatrician or a veterinarian. Obviously that dream got thrown out the window now that she's here. She's got dead-looking eyes at first glance, but there's a lot of kindness and willingness behind them. She gets anxious not obeying what people tell her to do.

Appearance:

#14 is on the shorter side, approximately 5'3". Her dark blue/black hair sits straight on her head in a short bob-style cut, almost militaristic, and on rare occasion is paired with a hat. Her skin is a pale color akin to that of the moon, and her eyes at first glance seem black, but upon closer inspection are actually a beautiful dark blue. her features and limbs are slender and beautiful, but there's a scar on her chest from an accident a few years prior.

Her preference of clothes is nothing unique - a simple blouse paired with shorts, and sneakers on her feet.

Most important thing:

Obedience

The powers I don't want:

- animal morphing

- blood manipulation

- corpse marionette

- corruption

- Geas

- grim reaping

- infestation

- necrosis

- phylactcry

- vampirism

I allowed Pyosimros and Reaper in because two people weren't able to post, so once again it is full. However you can still sign up for the Chapter 2 part which is numbers 11-20.

It honestly depends on those that post, for instance, the faster we post and continue the story the faster we get to Chapter 2.

I'm currently reading everything and if I can I will aim for number 13 in chapter two. The character sheet will be shown shortly

Name: 13

Personality: 13 is cheerful and bright and always wanting to help people. His heart is definitely bigger than his size, and whenever someone looks at him, 13 smiles happy and bright.

However, deep down in his thoughts, he always sees the worst and is depressing about everything only putting on a facade of happiness so he won't speak negative about everything that approaches.

Appearance:
77b5c465a0e0812de8c7b3b21a1bbc57.jpg

Most important thing:

(Sadly I decided to put it in a paragraph form.)

"What is the most important thing to you?" A solemn question given to 13 and a simple answer " Forsake the future, sacrifice your dreams, while stained with deep despair, elude the past, fight the reality..." the answer was not as simple as 13 had hoped and he spoke again "Protect the weak... that's the most important thing to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back