Rise Of Nightmares

DemonicPheneomenon911

One Thousand Club

Lucas walks into a small lounge like cabin after his sister, He wore regular blue jeans and a black sweater, He stumbles slightly, then takes a seat across from his sister, "I have something to tell you." She said softly, Lucas met her gaze confused "Don't worry, Its good news." Lucas sighed relieved slightly, then shifts in his seat uncomfortable, he felt a slip off his thigh and a small clatter to the floor, His alcohol bottle had slipped from his sweater pocket, He held his breath then bent down and picked it up, shoving it back deep into his sweater pocket, "Really Lucas?" Kate snapped. "When i asked you to cut down on the drinking, I didn't mean hide it!" She snapped again then stood up, Lucas reached for her hand to stop her from walking out, "Wai-" Kate yanked her hand away "Just.. Stop." She walked out, Lucas sat there for a minute and rubbed his head, He stood up I'm not that drunk he thought quietly I just need to splash my face with cold water, Thats all. He walked down the hall and into the bathroom, the walls were slightly graffiti and he turned on the cold water, even the sink was dirty and marked with graffiti, He bent down and splashed the coldish water against his hot face, he felt as if his face was burning, He grabbed a towel and wiped his face, He looked up briefly at the mirror then down at his phone, Then jumped back frightened and looked back up at the mirror it was just him, but what he thought he had saw was not him, He looked away Damn alcohol. he tossed the bottle in the trash and walked out of the bathroom.

Kate::

She writes on her notepad quickly then ripped off the page and put it on the sweat she had been sitting on the seat Lucas had been sitting on, The note read;
I am sorry for how i snapped. I haven't been myself lately. Meet me in the dinning Cart. Love, Kate. She walked out of the cabin and down the hall, she past through multiple carts of the train, then it lurched hard knocking her into a young girl "Sorry!" She said rubbing her arm from then the girl pushed her "Watch it !" The girl snapped with a strong Italian accent, Kate began to walk away, "Americans." The girl mumbled, "B*tch." Kate mumbled under her breath, Then kept walking. She wore black skinny jeans with her neon pink gymnastics sweatshirt.

Sasha & Tasha::

Sasha put his leg against the wall and pushed back, she did the splits against the wall, Tasha twirl and jumped into the air, she did the splits in the air then landed softly on her feet with almost no sound, Then made a mistake and fell, Sasha growled and pulled out of her splits and walked over to her sister, "
Its Kick step jump kick." She said gently then yanked her sister up, Tasha grunted "Yes i know, its just kind of difficult." The train lurched again causing the ballerinas to lose their footing and fall against the wall, Sasha growled "Damn old Italian rail roads." She mumbled.

Ernst::

He crept along the top of the train swiftly, his massive claws tapped very lightly against the metal roof, just barely heard. He pressed his large humanoid body against the cold metal and crawled along the roof quieter, he walked on all fours, his ears listened to the people talking inside, "
Americans." "B*tch." where the words he made out, then listened to the foot steps and followed them, his massive tongue then hung from his mouth, his huge razor sharp teeth showing as he followed the woman's footsteps.

In the dinning area , four carts down on the train the siblings sit there across from each other anticipating their move. Rin had ordered cake and ice cream, but Gen had ordered steak and green beans. "....you know rin...your gonna have to eat real food." His voice was muffled, as he spoke over the bandages , that was wrapped around his mouth several of times. With his red eyes he stared at her. "...you know gen..i acctualy don't have to." The waiter set down the fosod and bowed waiting for a response. With a bang and clash, ge had jumped over the table, his hand opening rin's mouth. Rin moved around forcefuly trying to punxh gen away. Gen took the steak and began to shove it down her throat.

She was in the dinning cart and stopped quickly when she spotted Rin & Gen. She looked away shocked "Wow.." She said softly and then saw the Ticketmaster, He walked over to her and asked for her ticket, she pulled the small folded paper from her jean pockets and handed it to him, He examined it then clipped the side, She took her ticket back once he gave it back and then walked back to his cabin. Kate ordered her food and sat quietly and she played on her phone.

Lucas::

He walked back to his cabin and spotted the note, he read it then walked down the hall towards the food cart, he past through the first to cabins then the train lurched forward again, He grunted and gained his footing again, Then saw Sasha & Tasha, he swiftly moved past the two girls.

He crawled outside along the roof of the train his long tongue hung from his mouth, he crawled like a huge spider like creature, his claws tapped lightly against the cold metal as the train lurched he dug his claws in the train roof.

The train lurched and she grunted then heard the soft tapping she looked up at the roof and heard the sharp squeak of breaking metal and she shook her head and stood up to go complain to the train manager, and she walked past Rin & Gen.

Gen continhed to shove the steak down her throat." eat something real rin." Rin's eyes rolled back as she stopped fighting. The steak now innher throat , he pulls out his hand and wipes it on the t able. Not bother with rin, he sat there eating his vegies as he hummed. His black nails still drenched with saliva.

She was half way to the driver's cabin when a loud screech rang out of metal being torn apart and someone screamed loudly, a huge gust of wind blew Kate's hair back and she watched her eyes wide with fear and the side of the train was torn in two.

He had crawled to the side of the train and dug his massive claws into the side of the train and ripped the side open, he was huge compared to the humans, he grabbed a near by woman as she screamed (Not kate) and dug his massive claws into her, then ripped her head from her shoulders and he blood splattered over the walls and ground staining the white sheets, The train co-captain ran to the scene and pointed his gun at Ernst and yelled loudly, Ernst whipped his head around, and then his tail seemed to extend, then it pierced through the co-captains stomach, the razors then expanded as they came out the other side of his body and he yanked his tail back, The co-captain's stomach ripped out from his body and he dropped to the ground in his own blood.

She screamed as Ernst turned to her, he had no eyes, but his teeth were huge and sharp, She turned to run, But Ernst grabbed her in his hands tightly, and she fainted, He slung her over his shoulder.

He ran into the food cabin and saw Kate on the Monster's shoulders "
KATE!!" He Screamed and ran across the food cabin.

He hissed loudly his massive fangs quivered, and then he ran out the hole he created, and jumped out.

Train::

The train began to rock back and forth once the huge beast jumped off, then derailed itself.

He looked out the open gash and then back up as the train began to sway, then the trained toppled over with a loud crash, Lucas flung forward and hit the floor hard, he groaned and felt the back cabins rash into the food cart, He gripped a table tightly in fear as the train crashed.

Crashing, Rin fell out of her seat , head hitying the floor first. Gen rushed toward her now falling to as he held onto her in a hug position. Rin still passed out, hee eyes were rolled back and she looked dead. Screaming a child looked at her than at the man. Gritting his teeth he rolls over hitting his head against a tzble.

The entire train fell silent, he opened his eyes and shakily rose to his knees, a part was torn out of the train and we hung over rushing water, "Oh my..." he heard streaming and looked over the edge, he saw a passenger hanging from the edge, Lucas's eyes widened and he reached down to the guy, The guy grabbed Lucas's hands, but His hands were wet with blood and he began to to slip out of Lucas's grip, "No!" Lucas screamed and the man slipped from his hands and began to fall to the rushing water below, Lucas watched the guy be drug under the water, and he looked at his hands, covered in the mans blood, Lucas scooted back shocked, and he swallowed hard, then went over to Rin and Gen. He wiped his bloody hands on his own pants, then reached for Rin and Gen but the train lurched slightly as it began to slide, He grabbed Gen's shoulder "Stay awake! You have to carry her out of here." He looked out the opening and saw the Ticketmaster, He beckoned them to hurry up. Lucas stood up shakily and looked down at Gen "Come on, Do you need me to carry her?" he asked kneeling down, A gash wa son his arm and blood trickled down his arm.

((Question, do my characters know about Ernst?))

Zaborg::

"Aww, what the hell?!" Zaborg muttered rubbing his head slightly. He was only taking a mere 'catnap', when the disaster had struck. "My god, what the hell happened here?" Zaborg said looking around in what was his once dark, roomy, cage. The thing was almost completely destroyed. There were holes that were broken into it and the door was completely ripped off of it's hinges. "Well isn't this just f*cking great..." he thought hopping out of his cage, making sure to keep his alternate form. "Damn thing's off it's rails, and I can't find Kilian..." he muttered walking around the cabin searching for something that could lead him to his master's whereabouts. "Figures that he would disappear at a time like this..." he muttered.

Kilian::

"3... 2... 1... Pounce!" Kilian exclaimed jumping off from one of the the seats from above. In an effort to scare the hell out of Zaborg. It was something they did for fun to calm them down.

"Jesus Christ!" Zaborg said as he was flattened under Kilian. "Now's not the time for this, we have to get moving, only God knows what's going to happen to this damn train if we stay on it any longer..." Zaborg exclaimed, managing to escape Kilian's death grip. "Come on, hurry up! I aint got all day to wait on your dumb *ss!" He exclaimed, opening the door to the food cabin and running in.

"Hey wait up!" Kilian exclaimed as he quickly followed Zaborg.

Maddie had just sat down at an empty table in the dinig area. She smiled as the waitor had brought her a Greek salad. Maddie ate slowly, gently observing her surrondings. Like the siblings fighting with each other, and the twin Ballerina's. She smiled as each enjoyed their days. Until there was the horrible sound of tearing metal. Maddie's eyes widen as she saw a creature rip open the side of the train. The creature reached in and grabbed a passenger. Maddie pulled herself under the table, she watched as it killed a passenger, then grabbed another. This one female. The girl had passed out, a boy ran in screaming her name. Is he crazy? She thought. Drastically. Maddie felt the train lerch forward. The creature retreated, suddenly the train crash. Maddie cried out as something slammed into the back of her head. Maddie felt a cold trail of blood leek down the side of her neck. Maddie suddenly felt light headed as she glanced around.

gen looked up the bandage on his mouth falling. is red eyes fadinging as a piece of the table was jabbed into his shoulder. "..wh..what.' he looked over toward rin whos head was bleeding and her eyes closed. Gens eyes widens." ahhhhh noooRIN WAKE UP NOOO RIN RIN' He began to move sliding the bar from whis shoulder and grabbing hold of her.

(@Purcible261)) Yes, Zborg was one of his creations and was given to Kilian as a apprentice present.

Lucas: Held his arm then looked over at Maddie, her face was pail, He looked down at Rin and Gen "Pick her up! NOW!" Lucas yelled as the train lurched again, He went over to Maddie and scooped her out her fer seat and walked towards the entrance of the train, then looked back at Gen and Rin, "I am almost positive, if you don't hurry the hell up, you and the girl are going to die, So i suggest you follow my lead." His glare was deathly cold, then he looked outside the wind whipped at his hair, then he walked out, he walked along the train tops that were under the rushing water, He stumbled then tightened his Grip on Maddie and then gained his balance, he then kept walking until he came to shore, The Ticketmaster beckon d him into a cave then he waited for Rin and Gen. "Don't worry." He said down to Maddie "Everything is going to be okay." blood dripped from his arm and he groaned softly.

The twins ran after Lucas, their feet falling lightly on the train tops, The reached the land and landed gracfully, Tasha had blood dripping from her forehead, a large gash above her eyebrow. Tasha held her arm as it was horrible bruised and bloody, They panicked "What are we going to do?" "We are in the middle of no where!" "Are we going to die?!" "The rumors in this forest are horrible!!" "I want to go home!" "What if we get attacked by that creature!?" "What if it comes back!?" The girls accents were strong, they spoke in turns, their eyes wide with fear, their clothes slight torn.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" He yelled at the girls "We are not going to die! Now stop being pessimists! Those rumors are myths!" He snapped and then set Maddie on the ground gently inside the cave.

Tasha & Sasha::

"Like you would know! You are simply a mere American!" Sasha snapped " You known nothing about Italy!" Tasha snapped as well.

Kilian followed the twins hesitantly. "Today seems like an off day..." he thought as he approached the entrance of the train. "And out we go!" Kilian exclaimed as he felt a breeze practically lash him in the face. "Now, I don't know about you, but I'm not taking any strenuous thoughts when it comes down to what might happen to us the longer we stay here..." he added walking along the top of the train. "Come on buddy, I know you well enough to know that you aren't afraid of water..." Kilian joked waiting for his companion to join him.

"Oh whatever!" he replied as he quickly followed Kilian, taking the lead until he appeared at the shore. "My God!" he thought looking at the train. "It looks just as worse from the inside as it does from the outside." he muttered, waiting till Kilian finally caught up to him. "Took you long enough." Zaborg muttered, making his way to the root of all the noise, the cave. "Nobody should be afraid of me, I'm a Black Panther, I'm just an over-sized black cat..." Zaborg thought as he was quickly nearing the entrance of the cave.

Gin got to his feet his shoulder badly wounded. His eyes began to fade as he held tightly onto his sister. Rins head against his shoulder , he could feel the blood from her head run down his neck. "SHIT SHIT SHIT...DAMNIT SIS DONT DIE." He couched a little as he began to move forward. The train shakeing, he began to pick up his pace into a stride then a run. His sister stationed on his back as he ran into the cave, tears flowing as his sisters heart began to slow down.

Maddie watched quite gently, at the group of kids infront of her. Two boys and a girl. Although the girl was unconcious. Maddie watched as a kid with ribbons strung over his outh desperatly plea at her to wake up. Maddie's hands tightened on the table as she felt the train jerk. The boy above them, Lucas, had began barking orders. She recognized him from when he came out and screamed at the creautre. Maddie glanced to the floor. The back of her head had the hair matted to her skull. Causing the color to change from her usial Golden blonde vivid color, to a more sickly redish-brown color. Most likly from the mix of blood.

Maddie had zoned out, until she felt a pair of arms wrap around her, bringing her into a holding position. Maddie glanced up to see Lucas pick her up. He brought her to the exit before turning back to Gin and Ren once again. Consolting them to get out, he exited the train. Maddie glanced back at the crash site. She allowed a small gasp of surprise to escape her lips. Maddie's hand tightened on Lucas shirt as he stumbled, but quickly caught himself. She leaned her head up against his chest as she rested her eye's. It wasn't until they approached a cave that she reopened them.

Maddie watched as the ticketmaster ushered them into the cave. Maddie glanced up at Lucas as he spoke. She opened her mouth as in to reply, but was instantly cut off by a pair of acrobats. That approached in anger. As they spoke she watched gently. It wasn't until Lucas snapped that he had set Maddie down. She released his shirt and managed a weak smile. Maddie looked at him, her expression saying 'Thank you.' Maddie wrapped her arms around her legs, bringing her into a ball position. "W-What happened to the creature and the girl?" She sputtered, weakly.

(I cant remember my password or email on my other account so this one is the one i will be using from now on)

He glared at the girls then looked down at Maddie "I have no idea, But we must not wait to find out" He looked over at the waters edge, and a body laid motionless, he sighed deeply and walked over to it, it was the Co-driver, he ripped large pieces of his shirt off, then threw it at Gen & Rin, "Put pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding." He held a piece tightly then kneels down beside Maddie and pressed the cloth against the gash in her head, he looked down into her eyes then over at the twin girls "Are you alright?" he asked, they may annoy him but their were still human.

The twins nodded together "Yes, it wasn't bleeding that bad." Sasha said quietly "Its just a sprain, i can handle it." Tasha said as she just gently rubbed her purple wrist.

Train Driver::

He paced back and forth in the cave "Fuck!! I can't stand it in here!" He began to walk towards the Entrance "Are you mad?!" Lucas snapped The driver looked down at him "I am not staying in this cave, or on this island with you people." he yelled as if they were horrible people, then he walked out.

Monster::

It stalked the shadows then with his heat sensing eyes he saw the movement of a high heated body, he whipped his head around and growled very softly, His massive claws dug into the soft dirt, And he watched the human walk past the bushes he hid in, Then he attacked, he grabbed the human's leg with his human like hand, and his claws dug into the man's ankle, and he heard the bone snap, The human screamed loudly, The monster bit onto the humans throat and dug his massive claws into his back, then began to drag the corpse back into the bushes.

He looked up frightened "Holy shit..." He said, he had not seen the monster but knew the driver was dead, He stood up and Looked down at maddie, He pulled out his lighter and grabbed a stick, he lit it like a torch "Alright, are you okay? Can you walk? Because we all need to leave the cave." Her looked at Rin & Gen "You will have to carry her again, But we can swap off turns when you shoulder makes it to hard to handle."

"Are you bloody crazy?!" Sasha snapped "If we go out there, what ever killed him will kill us!" Tasha finished for her sister.

He shook his head "Not out there!" he said then looked at everyone "Down there." he pointed to the darkest part of the cave, it looked as if it had no end, but a faint glimmer of light twinkled at the very end of the cave and he looked back at the people.

'NOONE TOUCHES RIN BUT ME." He threw away the rag andtook the bandage from his mouth and rapped it around rin's head. He got up holding rin in a princess style then began to walk.

He snorted with fake laughter "Good luck with that." he mumbled then handed Sasha the torch and scooped Maddie up in his arms, He held her tightly as the walked, The cave was dark, and the air was damp, The torch only lit the path in front of them as the group walked slowly and cautiously.

Sasha held the torch and walked in front of the group and Her sister walked beside her, The two were dressed poorly for this condition, they both wore yoga pants and a tee-shirt, what they usually wore when they practiced. For the first time, they were entirely quiet.

Maddie glanced up innocently, "Your right." She whispered to herself. Maddie watched Lucas as he walked to the water's edge and kneeled next to a non-moving body. Maddie watched Rin&Gen quietly observing their actions. Maddie glanced up at Lucas as he placed a cloth on her opened wound. "Thank you." She murmered. Maddie placed her hand on the cloth as Lucas jumped up at the ticketmaster. "He's going to die." She mumbled, to herself. And on that note he screamed loudly. Maddie's eye's widen as he was dragged off. "It's been watching us this whole time!" She gasped in surprise. "Just waiting for us to move."

Maddie gripped onto Lucas shirt as he picked her up. Maddie glanced up as the air began to crisp. "Are you sure? It could be filled with...More." Maddie mumbled to hm, glancing forward. Maddie squinted her eye's at the darkness that surronded them. Maddie glanced at the twins. Poor girls, she thought, most likly terrified. Maddie aplied more pressure to the back of her head, to slow the bleeding. Maddie wondered whether or not, that girl that the monster ripped away was still alive. Maddie watched Lucas quietly.

Lucas looked down at Maddie "If we stay here, the more things could find us, we will be sitting ducks its better to keep moving, And listen." he looked out of the cave, the stepped out then sunk quickly "SHIT!" He yelled as he sunk waist deep in swamp water, He lifted Maddie higher so she wouldn't get wet, He looked up at Ring & Gen "Come on." He murmered then walked through the disgusting water holding maddie closer to his chest then he got out, he looked down at his legs were covered in leaches "Fuck." He said then gently placed maddie down and swatted all of the blood suckers off.

Still holding her in princess style, rin begins to wake up. " rin..." Rin loked up couching a bit. " gin..why are we walking." Gin sighed , glad that his sister is awake." wel.. the train crashed sort of, something was on board that wasn human, so we had to move..you were knocked out..acctually were both pretty wounded."

He looked over at the now awake Rin, He picks Maddie back up "Great." he says seriously and looks back at them "At least we're not dead..." he says Yet he thought to himself and then looks forward again and kept walking along a path, the forest around it overgrown, it was utterly silent, and the wind was slightly hotter then usual, he felt a tingle go down his spine and he shuttered.

Maddie nodded as Lucas talked. He sounded really concerned for everyone. Maddie stared ahead as they began to walk again. But in a moment's intrest, they sank. Maddie gripped onto Lucas arm as he sunk into nasty water. "What in the Hell...?" She mumbled to herself. Maddie felt as he lifted her higher. "At least it wasn't quicksand right.." She asked, trying to be cheerful. Maddie felt as he began to walk again. Once they resurfaced, He dropped Maddie down with grace.

Starstrucked Maddie glanced at Leaches, that stuck to his legs. "How did they get here?" She mumbled, as he shook them off. Maddie reached over and brushed a few that he mkssed. Maddie watched as he swept her up once again, she glanced over to the siblings that now had the girl stirring. She smiled as she awoke lightly. "Good morning sleeping beauty." She announced, gently smiling to Rin & Gen. Maddie looked forward as she glanced at the twins infront. They were extremely quiet.

Maddie felt as Lucas shuttered, she glanced up at him shyly. "You know, I Don't even know your name." She remarked, gripping onto his arm. "I'm Maddilynn. But my nickname is Maddie." She announced, loud enough for everybody to hear her. Maddie felt him shutter and glanced around the over grown area. Maddie felt a sense of guilt that he had to carry her. Just stupid ol' me getting hurt again, she though sourly watching ahead. Maddie waited for her reply from everyone.

He didn't look down at her, he continued to walk slowly "Lucas Everdeen." he said then looked around and he held her tightly, when they sank she squeezed his bad arm, he had grunted but kept walking.

In their strong accents they spoke "Sasha" Sasha said gently "Tasha." Tasha said after her sister.

He had a worried expression, and he sighed deeply, Its my fault, I shouldn't have been drinking, Maybe she would still be with me, Maybe the train wouldn't have crashed... he thought quietly to himself, Guilt made his stomach turn uneasily.

Maddie smiled gently as everyone introduced themselves. "Nice to mee you Sasha, Tasha, and Lucas." She smiled brightly, then glanced back at the others. "I'm Guessing That the girl is Rin, but the other kid I'm not so sure." She says back at Rin&Gen. Maddie watched them move behind them carefully. Everyone was so shooken up, but had calmed down after it slightly. But Rin, on the other hand , had just awoken to this mess. She must have been freaking out.

Maddie caught Lucas's worried expression. She noted how upset he looked, Maddie debaited whether it was from the crash or possibly from something else. Maddie furrowed her brow in annoyence. She had alwas confussed herself whenever she entered though. But she knew on this, something wasn't right. "Whats wrong Lucas?" She mumnled loud enough for him to hear, but low enough that nobody else could hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back