Flame Shot

• Star Power •

Burning Fury

• Crystal Power •

Mars Flame Curse

• Eternal Power •

Marksman's Inferno

• History •

Rika wasn't exactly a troublemaker as a kid, but she was faaar from the stunning image of womanly beauty her mother was. Wild as a child and stubbornly unfeminine as a teenage, nothing seems to convince Rika to be anything like what a Sailor Senshi should be. She's not exactly personable, rather more stand-offish and sarcastic, and while she has all the smarts and skills to be a great Priestess like her mother, she doesn't have the drive- she'd much rather spend all day in the yard practicing archery, or hanging out with her "punk" friends (none of them are really punks- they just look it.) At 18, she rejected the "princess life" and got her own place in Neo-Crystal Tokyo. Nowadays, she lives on her own, working part time at a convenience store (more as a cover for her identity than because she needs the money) and trying to make a career as a competitive archer. 

• Extra •

Rika is homoromantic, and asexual. She has the upper cartilage of her ear pierces and has her labret pierced.

Rika Senshi.jpg

• Relations •

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Sailor Moon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Serenity? She’s a ditz. It’s annoying enough that all the girls in the royal family look the same, but they’ve gotta have the same name too? It’s stupid, if you ask me. She’s stupid, if you ask me. I mean, ye, it’s gotta suck to be the second Princess Serenity- her mom’s shoes are big enough, but her sister? That’s just too much. Of course, she’s still an idiot, so that doesn’t help.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Sailor Mercury[/SIZE]

Bibi? Yeah, I like her well enough- the kid's got spunk, and a lot of energy. I wasn't expecting that from aunt Ami, but the kid is pretty great. Love her to bits, for as often as I don't see her. I'd hate to see all the rigors of princesshood crush that energy and passion of hers.

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Sailor Venus[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]I dunno- I guess Marika’s a kid and she’s got big dreams in her head and I can respect that- but you can’t be a Princess and an animator, ya know? She’ll have to figure out what she really wants eventually, and trust me, that’s gonna suck.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Sailor Jupiter[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Damon’s just kind of annoying these days- like, he’s tough and he used to be prety cool- sure, he babies the little kids and that’s annoying, but the real kicker is that he’s still broken-hearted about this girl from... forever ago. Get over yourself, honestly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Sailor Saturn[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Sailor Uranus[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Sailor Neptune[/SIZE]

Takara? Yeah, she's ok, I guess? (Rika refuses to say much else on the subject, but the truth is, she's insanely jealous of Takara- she feels a little cheated that Takara can pursue her passions and have a happy family life, with relative ease.)

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kaito Rose[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good! Well done! I can't wait to see what she thinks of the other senshi in the Relations tab.

Here is your communicator necklace and transformation wand:

Transformation Device 5.pngTransformation device2 Mars.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back