• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ride or Die: Streets of Vengeance

Rebecca turned around when she heard a fast car stopping at the shop and recognized Wendy's car. She walked closer to her and heard what she said. "What happened exactly?" she asked calm and decided to help Wendy with working on her engine. "I want to help, instead of sitting here all day, do nothing while the action is outside." she said. It was really unfair that she had to be left behind, while all the others of the crew where there, able to help and knew about everything. While she, didn't knew a thing.

"I know, but all you would have seen was me arguing with the Rookie and berating the Annabells' Leader for being childish. So I saved you a big waste of time." Sure, Wendy felt bad for leaving Rebecca out of the loop, but she didn't intervene, Yui, Sai and Ethan would have all ended up dead due to Ethan's recklessness. "I swear, the new kid doesn't have any honor...If he keeps this, I'm slashing his tires AND I'm him down like a fucking animal!" Wendy went on a rant. "And here I was, thinking all of you knew better then to pick fights with the Annabells WITHOUT my permission..." She bent down to take a better look at her engine. If anything, for her BRZ, it was in tip-top shape seeing how she put over $100,000 into the car. "And Rebecca..." she sighed. "Wanna work on the Skyline later? I might even let you take a look at my Brother's Supra too if I'm feeling generous." Of all her subordinates, Rebecca was probably the most respectful. Yui had a very cold exterior, but underneath, she had a good heart. Sai also had a good heart, because he would put the crew before himself. Ethan on the other hand, was just a flat out troublemaker. Why Wendy took him in was because she knew that Nick would have done the same. But if he didn't clean up his act now...Then taking him in would be the biggest mistake she's made as Leader of the Tangs.

BRZ Engine:

subaru-brz-5_600x400.jpg

Sai finally began to drive away from the scene he was just going to drive about until he saw his screen flashing a message from his crew mate Rebecca which he guessed had already been answered and one from his leader Wendy asking him to return to the garage. "On my way back now." Sai messaged back making his car do a u turn and heading in the direction of the crews garage. He wanted to make it back as quick as possible but he couldn't help but drift hear and there even if it took him in the wrong direction. He finally arrived back at the garage, opened the door and drove in parking up his car. "Well i'm back." He said getting out of his car and popping the hood. "You messaged me something about wanting to take a look at my car well its ready whenever."

Scion FR-S engine

tony-angelo-frs-4.jpg

He sighed "Tangs say that a third party was involved in the shooting" he says as he draws two overlapping circles "What enemy's do we have in common?" he asked the two as he wiped his forehead. he looked at the two circles "The cops are to chicken shit to try anything and the cartel is shaking in their boots at the thought of going at it with us" he said sitting down on a milk crate

She listened to the story and it sounded quit boring, like Wendy was also putting out. But it was just hard for her to be left alone and knowing nothing about the others. The Tang's were the only family she got left. She thought for a moment about Ethan, yes he could be a pain in the ass, but kicking him out or punish him... She didn't knew if it would work or not, so she didn't said a thing to Wendy. After it's her choice and it wasn't Rebecca's place to question it. Rebecca didn't do anything when the leader had a rant. Then Wendy talked to her again. "Yeah sure, anytime you want." she said and smiled for a moment. Then Sai got back into the shop. "I'll take a quick look to your engine." Rebecca said and walked to Sui's car and took a look under the hood. She fixed some small problems and then stopped. "That will do for a while." she said.

Sai smiled. "Thanks just that Wendy wanted to check it out that's all." Sai said he didn't even know that anything was wrong with his car saying that he didn't really check his engine very often only when he was upgrading it or something was very wrong. "So anything I can lend a hand with?" Sai asked he dislikes being bored so anything he could do to lend a hand he would not to mention he just likes to lend a hand. He was going to install a nitrous oxide system but he no longer saw a point if anything it would just damage his car.

With the gangs both apparently occupied by their own devices, Ethan set on to his own. He drove not back to his gang's territory but to his own home, keeping low and making an effort to blending in with traffic as much as he could. Ethan opened the garage door and proceeded carefully, checking behind him before driving in. As soon as he entered, the door closed with a BAM.

Yui sighed, getting up from her spot on the roof to walk back down the numerous flights of stairs. One by one, she jumped down, reaching the ground floor in no time. She sighed, pressing a hand to her head as she walked towards her car. She pulled up her mask, starting the car and heading towards the garage. As soon as she had gotten there, she opened the door, rolling into her spot, which was right next to Ethans. She shut the door behind her. She got out and glared at him, mumbling something as she shut the door and walked around to the front of her car, popping open the hood.

Ethan watched as his garage door open, looking wide eyed as he held up a black plastic bag of... something. He was apparently in the process of putting the bag into his trunk, open, before Yui had intruded. "How'd you find my house? Why did you come here?" Ethan asked, putting down his bag.

Yui glared at him. "Well, the newbie crashes a race and pisses me off, I will get what I want." She seethed, taking out one of her throwing stars. 'And also, she said back to the garage. Not this one, our garage." She said, glaring at him.

"What are you going to do? Stab me?" Ethan laughed. He closed his distance between himself and Yui, putting his hands behind her waist. "Stab me. I dare you." Ethan whispered into her ear, almost as if making an effort to be creepy. His hands rubbed over Yui's back as if to make her uncomfortable, doing so in a chaotic, erratic manner.

"So tell me" he whispered "why are you here?"

Yui saw him inching closer. As he wrapped his arms around her waist, she stiffend visibly, her eyes narrowed at him. He was trying to catch her off guard, take advantage of her. That was not going to fly. No one took advantage of her, and he was going to figure that out the hard way. As soon as he was done with his speech, she took his arm, flipped it behind his back and back up into his shoulder blades, pressing him to the outside of her car. "I am here to get the disobeying rookie back to the garage. I have no idea why Wendy even trusts a creep like you." She mumbled, her face close to his ear. 
@Death Star (I really need to learn to tag those who I am talking to)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Why?" he asked, pulling back. Ethan leaned onto his car, sitting inside the open trunk. He crossed his arms. "Are you going to give me detention for disobedience? We're a gang, not a preschool." he retorted.

"Look. I joined for protection, and I would never do anything to jeopardize my presence here." he explained. "The thing is... why? I want to help you guys, and you guys are trying to help me. Right? So why?" Ethan got up, and hoisted the bag up to the trunk, slamming the trunk closed. "Why do you need me in the garage?"

Yui sighed, pressing a hand to her eyelids. "You don't seem to understand this. A gang is not just for protection, it is a family. And also, you seem to be getting us in more trouble than you. Another thing, Wendy is in charge of us, and unless you feel like having a gun pointed at you and being kicked out, you better get you're ass back to the garage."

"I don't understand? No. You don't understand" Ethan said pointing forcefully at Yui. "A family doesn't kick another family member to the corner. We build each other up and help each other. That's what I've been trying to do. If you want to get rid of me, fine. I'll find another gang that will keep me. Hell, I'll even start my own."

Yui sighed, her throwing stars clenched in her hand. "We would build you up if you would follow orders! HOW DO YOU THINK I EVEN CAME BACK FROM WHERE I WAS! YOU KNOW WHAT? LEAVE FOR ALL I CARE. YOU'RE A HEARTLESS JERK WHO HAS NO RESPECT FOR WOMEN ANYWAY!" She fumed, fighting the tears that threatened to come to her eyes. She shut the hood of her car with force and chucked one of her stars at him, hoping into her car and driving away.

"Damn... I just fixed that wall too." Ethan hopped over to the nearby table for the garage door remote, closing the door to continue his work. Before he did though, Ethan took out the throwing star and looked for a mirror. Using the star, Ethan cut his strand of blue hair. "Never much my style anyways" he choked, dumping the hair into the trash. Finished, Ethan put the star on the same counter as the remote before resuming with the bag.

"Now... where was I?"

Yui drove furiously across town, running a few red lights in the process. She finally stopped at her usual spot, turning off the car in an instant. "Stupid... why would I even think he would care, conceited bastard." She mumbled, blinking away the tears. She got out of her car with her gun in hand, walking back up the usual steps. She didn't even care that he had her star. Hell, he could keep if for all she cared. She stormed up to the roof, shoving the door open. Being greeted with the same stupid sight as always, she let the door slam behind her as she walked to the edge of the roof and crumpled into a heap. Whatever he had said had struck her right where it hurt, where she should have been untouchable. She curled into a ball, pressing her palms to her face as she wept silently.

Because neither Ethan nor Yui were responding, Wendy started getting worried. "Sai, Rebecca, I'm gonna go look for Yui. I'm a little worried about her." She shut the hood of her car and grabbed her keys. In another part of the Garage was her Brother's Bullet-ridden Supra and the Skyline that the two had been working on together since High School. "And Rebecca. You can go ahead and take a peek at the Skyline, just don't mess around with anything. My Brother and I worked REALLY hard on it." She left the key to the Skyline next to the Tool Box. Afterwards, she left in her BRZ and left to go find Yui and sent her a text. "Yui, I'm really worried about you, where are you?" She then drove on into the streets to look for her friend.

@Bills352 @Catelyn

Last edited by a moderator:
Yui heard her phone buzz. She looked at it and sighed, texting her hand. "Ethan's an ass. Also has my star. Pissed me off. Need a few." She texted back.

Icefox11 said:
Yui heard her phone buzz. She looked at it and sighed, texting her hand. "Ethan's an ass. Also has my star. Pissed me off. Need a few." She texted back.
While driving, she saw the text. With her quick reflexes, she sent a quick reply. "I'm actually looking for you...Afterwards, I'm gonna confront Ethan myself. Its a good thing that my Brother's not around to see him the way he is...Otherwise he'd be very disappointed in me for making such a poor choice in crew members..." She then put her Phone in the Cup Holder before continuing to drive.

Yui sighed and wiped her teary eyes, glad all of a sudden that she didn't wear makeup. " Near the other side of town." She texted as she got up, going towards the stairs. This place would always be a secret to everyone, especially Ethan. She ran down all of the stairs, going out towards her car. She got in and drove to another location, settling her car in an empty parking lot.

He sighed and immediately destroyed the paper "Who the hell would be brave enough to want to take us on?" he asked as he paced back and forth trying to think straight. "Torretto's crew isn't running any more and the Trans haven't been seen since Dominic took them out" he said softly as he leant against the wall "Did Lance die when he was run off the road?" he asks the group standing before him

@CrimsonEclipse @DrCompton @Thesquaidsy

Rebecca looked up when Wendy started to speak. "If Ethan had touched a weak spot of Yui, you wouldn't be able to find her. She can hide quit good and she'll show up if she wants to. In that point she's a bit like wild tigers." she said and smiled a bit. Not many later Wendy had left and she was left alone with Sai in the shop. "I'll close the shop, I don't think that any costumers will come today. But You can stay here in the garage if you want." she said to Sai. Then she opened the door of her Porsche after she took the keys of the skyliner and looked for a last time to Sai. "'Till next time." she said and then hopped in. She put her car in first and drove the garage out and went on the road. Rebecca drove around calmly and kept her to the rules of the state. That was her way to escape from other crews. While driving, she was thinking about which crew could've attacked both the Tangs as the Annabells, but she couldn't come up with a similar enemie. But maybe there was someone who was taking out all the fine racers for some reasons, maybe other crews had lost a fine racer as well. Perhaps she must look around at the next street race. If she got it right, there was a street race next friday night in the centre of the city, perhaps Rebecca could sneak around there.

A few minutes later she arrived at Wendy's place and parked her blue car on the street. Then she stepped out and before she went to the garage, she took a seat on a small wall. She was looking to the traffic that passed and she kept on thinking about the killing of Nick and Annabell guy.

Things weren't going well for Ethan, however. He had just forsaken any insurance he had with street crime he may commit during his experiments. Diplomacy had completely slipped his mind. Ethan was going to fight alone- just like he always did.

The final action Ethan took was to peel off a blue bumper sticker- the final identifier of him as a Tang. Crumbling it up, he threw the sticker into a waste basket. "Fuck" he mumbled to himself, getting into his car and slamming the door shut. He sat there for a good minute, reclined in the driver's seat before opening the garage door once again.

He was going to clear his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back