• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ride or Die: Streets of Vengeance

Yui sat in her car, counting her stars. One, two, three, four.... She stared at the space where her fifth star should have been placed blankly, feeling empty at the moment. She could feel something steadily grow inside her. It was a weird combination of anger, aggression, will to fight, and a bit of sadness. She liked having new members, and losing two in one day was more than enough to put her over the edge. She was still pretty ticked at him though, seeing as he had dared called the closest thing she had to home complete rubbish. She sighed, pressing her forehead against the top of the steering wheel, trying not to cry. Enough tears had already been shed, there was no need for more. But no matter how she tried, one small tear migrated down her cheek, as she sat in a huge parking lot alone, like how she had spent most of her life.

off: I'm just letting you guys know that I'll be gone the entire weekend. I'm going to a small festival. Monday evening I'll be back.

Rebecca decided to remain seated at the wall untill Wendy got her, so they would go in together her garage to work on the blue skyliner. She wasn't there at the race, but she wasn't there either when Ethan had touched a sensitive nerve of Yui. But she decided to text Ethan.

'Hey Ethan, here Becca. If ya wanna talk, let me know okay? Being in the crew, means your family and family has to be there for each other even if there is a fight. I care for ya like a bro. Hope your doing fine. Love Rebecca.'

She pushed the 'send' button and hoped that Ethan would allow her to listen to him and maybe would accept her help. She might be 'the silent one', but she was their for her family, like they would be for her (at least she hoped that would be true). He might been out of the crew today, but he was a long time before that in the crew and Rebecca couldn't just let go of someone who she carred about.

Ethan was about two miles away from home and had driven for ten minutes by then. He was glass eyed, some white noise playing on the radio before a familiar sound was heard. "SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY..." Ethan jumped before pulling over to reach for his phone. It was a text message. "Leave me alone" he responded, pressing send. He turned off his smart phone and threw it to the back of his car. Ethan was not to be bothered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sai was now alone after Rebecca left the garage. He wondered what to do at the moment he didn't want to race nor could he be bothered which meant heading to a race was not a option. He finally decided on what to do and it was just to simply get in his car and listen to some music well with nothing else to do at the moment why not. He began to listen to Max Lethal one of his favorite artists who he could just listen to for hours on end which was his plan until something else came up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because she couldn't let Ethan go unpunished, she looked at her gun and sent out a mass text to the remainder of the Tangs. "Alright, I've made my decision...I'm putting Ethan down...He's disgraced the Tangs bad enough...No one shames my Brother's Name and gets away with it..."

Yui heard a noise come from her pocket. Quickly wiping her eyes with her sleeve, she picked up her phone and read the text. She sent a simple "K." Back, feeling her gut churn again. Sure, Ethan had disrespected her, but putting him down may have been an extreme. Though she still felt like he had violated her privacy. She ran her hands though her hair, trying to sort out what exactly she was feeling.

Sai heard his phone and noticed it flashing he wasn't sure how he heard it with his music playing but he did. He piecked up his phone and saw it was a message from his leader Wendy he found it extreme very extreme he had done nothing that deserved him death. Reluctantly he sent a message back. "If you go throught with that you would loes another Tang. We're meant to be a family and families don't just kill other family members who have staryed away, if thats what the Tangs are going to become I want no part in it. I served your bother the old leader long enough to learn many things off him this is not the way to deal with it." Sai started up his engine, opened the garage door and drove out to a local parking lot which he drifted around when he was young.

Rebecca recieved both messages and it took her a while before she sent her answer to Wendy. She didn't send anything back to Ethan, she knew that if someone was mad or upset, you should let them be and wait untill they're calmed down. Rebecca went to the garage and looked to the skyliner of the Tang sibblings and thought about what Nick was going to say or do if he was here. She was certain that Nick would disagree with Ethan as well, maybe he would kick him out of the crew, but killing him? No, Rebecca was certain Nick knew that death wasn't an answer or solution to anything. So she picked up her mobile and texted back to Wendy.

'Ethan made us look evil and I understand he had to been thrown out of the group. But killing him wouldn't make things better. If Nick was still here, I think he would let Ethan go and only would take him back if he proved himself a worthy Tang member. As far as I know aren't Tangs murderers, we're lots better then that. Being death is lots better then to be all alone, whitout a crew. So Pls Wendy, don't do anything stupid. Don't teach us that killing is something good. Pls come back home.'

She pushed the send button and looked to a picture of Nick on her phone. She loved him, but never told the others, not even Nick. A deep sight escaped her mouth and she stared out the window, wondering if everything would turn out good for the crew and Ethan. She was certain that Nick wouldn't have wanted that his sister would become a murderer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back