• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Riddle me this

Hellfire

The strong must protect the weak
I am a big fan of riddles, i find them a pleasent puzzle for the mind and there are some very crestive ones out there. I'm not the best at figuring riddles out, but i wanted to see what kinds of riddles everyone knows and see how fast we can figure them out. So, riddle me this.

What is more powerful than god
More evil than the devil
The rich man want
And the poor man have​

This is the trick of riddles that make them so fun, it is very easy to over think them. What is more powerful than god? Answer that and you solve the riddle

Oh, i see. It's originally meant to come in two parts. I did it in that style to help people answer it faster. It really goes like this

What is more powerful than god, and more evil than the devil. What does the rich man want and yet the poor man has.

This is a very old riddle associate with stories of Merlin. I'm not sure it is the original version, but the answer is the same. Good luck!

It is cold and it is hot
It is white and it is dark
It is stone and it is wax
But its true nature is meat
and its color is red.

A hollow, multicultural statue made using different materials, filled with red meat, sitting in a fridge in a desert?

This isn't literal in it's meaning, although the answer can be said to be those things. The last two lines are true though

I'm composed of incoherent voices,
which man can never paint correctly.
The canvas of me is mostly empty,
but many can read it right.​

Fluteytoots Fluteytoots

Perhaps the answer is "thoughts". Or maybe "a mind".
Anyway, give this one a go. Not particularly hard, but still a personal favorite.

I am the source of all emotion.
Yet I am caged behind bars.
What am I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back