Rick Mauro

Ricia

Retired M
Rick Mauro

Basics

Name: Rick Mauro

• Appearance

Brave, Reliable, Scary and Funny to make Mad. Disclaimer: I do not own the art but this character is my original character. The art is meant to try and best describe the character's physical appearance. About this character: Full Name: Rick Sex: Male Gender identity: Male Race/species: Human/Vampire Realm/Universe: Any, made for Supernatural and Slice of Life Birth date: March 24th Age: Young Adult Mental age: Young Adult Sexual preference: Straight Height: 6'1 Weight: 170 Blood type: O- Mental disorder/ Physical ailment: Lightly blind on Right side. What kind of romantic are they?: Shy, doesn't flirt unless they feel serious about the person. What traits do they look for in a possible lover?: Some one who is not an idiot... and not a jerk. Have they lost their virginity?: Yes Do they "sleep around"?: No Dominate or Submissive?: Dominate, but likes to me mutual. Some likes: He likes to cook, Sit quietly, Study, Talk Some dislikes: People who act like idiots What is their favorite color?: Gold Least favorite color: Blue Favorite animal: Foxes Least favorite animal: Doesn't really have one. Biggest Secrets: Rick likes to help people, but without them knowing he does. Pet(s): None.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back