• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RF,ED(aGtH) Out of Character

Hey if u dont mind me im probably going to snag Batllemage but if anyone wants it say so ill be something else lol

Sizniche Sizniche character has been updated! I actually did it yesterday then went to type this message and got caught up with family business then completely forgot but anyway its finished

is there no chance you can up this from a pg-13
i mean we're supposedly in hell it should be the epitome of bad should it not

is there no chance you can up this from a pg-13
i mean we're supposedly in hell it should be the epitome of bad should it not
Yes, but keep in mind I bear the brunt of the guilt if a violation of RPNation rules were to happen
Try to keep it mild, but I wont enforce the rule that much

Hey, do characters breathe in Hell? Do their hearts beat? Also, that first "prompt" on the main page is 2nd person perspective for one of our characters, right? Stupid questions, but I thought I might as well make sure.

Hey, do characters breathe in Hell? Do their hearts beat? Also, that first "prompt" on the main page is 2nd person perspective for one of our characters, right? Stupid questions, but I thought I might as well make sure.
Hell is kind of an anti-logical dimension where, among other things, everyone is incorporeal and immortal but still exhibit biological processes and can be injured. You don't necessarily need those biological processes (as you'll soon find as part of the plot) but most people would prefer to use them for the sake of comfort.

Also, yes, the post I put up is in second person perspective for at least one character, because I guess it would be a bit too coincidental for all five of you to get licked at once. All my GM posts will be in 2nd or 3rd person perspective for the group.

BegoneThought BegoneThought GreenEyedStranger GreenEyedStranger just so you know, you're both crawling because you're both basically sumberged in living flesh. I didn't want to spoil it, but you're in a pile of people who fell to hell. I guess i kinda got to say it for accuracy in rp

I'm back from absence! Well... sort of inactivity... Been a little busy with exam prep and a horrible job that I quit after a week XDD
y mind's been al over the place and focused more on some other RPs I had going on rather than this new one... But I'm here now! And this time I did not forget to reply :)
I'll read what's been posted so far and see what I can get out.
#StillInClassButNotFeelingProductive
(Exam prep class is BORING! I just want to do my exams and get to working xD)

Wow, this seems really super interesting. Gonna spitball an idea or two so you can tell me or whatever and general questions.
1. Cleric class? how would that work, being as i went to hell?
I suppose it's loosely based around D&D (love title btw)
uhh arakocra an ok race?
yep i think that's all i have to ask now that's actually not that much.
Sizniche Sizniche

Wow, this seems really super interesting. Gonna spitball an idea or two so you can tell me or whatever and general questions.
1. Cleric class? how would that work, being as i went to hell?
I suppose it's loosely based around D&D (love title btw)
uhh arakocra an ok race?
yep i think that's all i have to ask now that's actually not that much.
Sizniche Sizniche

It's very loosely based on D&D, with plenty of my own flavor thrown in. I personally am not as familiar with D&D as I could be, so I'm probably going to rely on original stories and concepts rather than things from D&D, but if I find something interesting I will integrate it.

As for the cleric class, I'm going to do a house rule that allows for the existence of "evil clerics" and "evil paladins" that will grant the same benefits as their good counterparts but for the opposite alignment.

I will allow you to be an arakocra.

Hmm, i'll get working on a character in a bit after i've formed more solid ideas for one in my head
also oof double post

Others are pretty quiet also
i'm not sure if i'm 100% happy with my CS, i might change it idk. I'll message you if i do.
That took way longer than it should've...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back