• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Revolution (Please don't post until I get everything set up)

ColeTurtle

Your local bisexual mess
The year is 2015, the U.S. is at it's peak. Economy is high, unemployment is low, and best of all, scientists have discovered a way to make an almost unlimited amount of energy, making it free. Until one night... The lights went out. All electronics in the world stopped working, planes fell from the sky, darkness struck some of the brightest cities in the world. The world went into chaos, and this event later became known as the Great Blackout. Hundreds of millions of people died that darkened day. The smart one's left the cities and fled to the countryside until the riots slowed down.

FAST FORWARD 15 YEARS

The year is 2030. It's been 15 years since the Great Blackout. Since then, things have calmed down. Families of people have come together and formed communities throughout the nation. Society has adapted back to old times, no cars, no high tech weaponry, and no electronics.

Sebastian walked through the forest, bow in hand and quiver full of arrows on his back, searching for deer or rabbit to hunt. Observing the land he sees a deer dart out from behind a bush. It being the first thing he had seen today game-wise he pulls and arrow out and sends it flying towards the deer within a matter of seconds, watching as it zips towards its target, hitting it in the chest killing it.

"Reaching the Monroe District border in about 30 minutes!" The conductor of the train shouted. Matt woke up with a start and yawned. Right... He made the decision to finally come to this place to find the people who took his sister away. Matt shifted in his seat, stretching, listening to the sound of the train rolling against the tracks. There wasn't many people in this car, Matt almost had the place to himself, really. Matt tilted his head a little, hearing something unusual. The train is making a strange, but faint, squeaking noise... Matt hopes he is hearing things and decides to distract himself with other thoughts.

God hunting near the border sucks... Sebastian thinks to himself as he hears a train approaching from the other side of the fence a few 100 yards down.

The squeaking noise gets louder, so Matt decides to stand up to tell the conductor about it. It could be anything, really, but worst case scenario-

The train shakes violently, and the few people that were on the train screamed. Matt screamed himself and held on to one of the seats. Yeah, worst case scenario it is! The train was derailed and the car Matt was in flipped on its side off the tracks. Luckily for Matt, he was thrown out of one of the open windows and fell hard on the ground, away from the wreckage. That didn't mean he was uninjured... The knife Matt carries on his belt fell out of its holder and cut a rather large gash across his upper leg. Matt groaned in pain and tries to sit up, but he can't.

(Note: I know nothing about trains, lol)

Ashley Heard The Wreak And Went To See What Had Happened, See Slowly Walked To it Holding Her Rifle, She Had Seen Blood And A Guy, He looked Hurt She Went Closer And Said "You Ok?"

Lucy was hiding behind the corner of an old building beside a train rail, where she had been sitting for a while. Suddenly, a train screeched out of nowhere and shook very badly. A boy had tumbled out of a window and landed badly, his knife making wound in his leg. A girl had run up to him and asked if he was okay.

Lucy walked out of the shadows, a sweet yet creepy smile on her porcelain face. She intended to ask him if he was okay, and ask who they both were. But the only thing that spilled out from her blood red lips was a particularly creepy sentence. "You blood smells very nice."

Julianna walked along a dusty dirt path, her boots thudding loudly as her fingers ran through the dying wheat plants. Once she heard the screech of a train being derailed she fled the scene. Knowing that fights would start and that guns were going to be drawn she ran away. Julianna wasn't in the mood to have to deal with crazed passengers and equally mad people. Even after the world had return to being somewhat normal, she still thought the world was a game. A game of Independence and life or death.

Julianna came to a stop in a small clearing of stone, sitting on the edge of the blocks she opened her small backpack, it was an extremely warn leather mini-backpack. It held little to nothing, a black thermos that held warm water, a few boxes of crackers and her two weapons. A small firearm, also known as a pistol. And a set of three throwing knives. Somewhere tucked into one of the folds was a rag to wipe off the blood from the knives. She found it quite disgusting to work with blood on her tools. And even though she didn't trust a majority of people and killed or abandoned plenty of folk, she still feels guilt and remorse to kill somebody.

Her eyes were half lidded, she just realized how exhausted she was for running and jogging for such a long period of time, just around twenty minutes. Extracting the pistol from the bag and slipping it under her jean-ridden legs she laid against the stone structure, breathing quite heavily as this was her first time leaving herself vulnerable in such an open space such as this clearing. She stood get up and travel into the forest she called home, it was a mere mile away. She could make it, yet, she was too tired to continue on the journey. "Sometimes it's better not to avoid them." Julianna said to the sky, a slight smirk brightened up her dull brown eyes as she giggled breathlessly. Talking to herself always calmed her down, even if it was just the slightest bit of relief, it really helped.

Both remarks from the two woman approaching Matt caused him to gasp. The one saying your blood smells nice scared the boy, thinking both of them are trying to kill him. Matt managed to crawl back a centimeter or two away from the voices, saying "Stay back!" His voice was quiet and it quivered from fear and pain. His leg felt as if it was burning while he crawled backward, the limb being dragged along with the rest of his body. He held his knife in his left hand in case the mystery people might do something.

Julianna opened her eyes after a few short minutes of rest. Her head of short ombre hair stuck in all directions and her back was stiff from laying on such an uncomfortable surface for thirty minutes. Standing she stretched out her shoulders and triceps, yawning a bit. She was incredibly fatigued from her previous sprint. Picking up the tiny pistol she slipped it into her back pocket and slung her pack over her shoulder.

Once she felt fully prepared to face the real world she began walking along the same worn down gravely path she took, little rocks making there way into her worn knee length boots. A layer of sweat was already surfacing to her sickly pale complexion. Her hair that was once wild and untamed hair matted to her disgustingly sweaty forehead. She groaned in distaste, wiping the back of her palm against the sticky surface. "That's what you get for laying in the hot sun. Nice thinking Julianna." She grunted, walking as slowly as possible.

She dreaded returning to the scene of the train crash, not wanting to get caught in a life or death situation. It's not that Julianna wasn't used to putting her life on the line, in fact she was ready to do just that. She's been in multiple instances in which called for the murder of somebody. And more likely than not, Julianna was the one targeted. With these thoughts clouding her mind she made it back to the location of the horrendous crash.

A thick smoke filled the air as well as multiple fires that filled the rails and burned the metal of the train, in the near distance she could make out three figures, two female and seemingly wounded male that was stuck on the ground, dangerously close to fire. Dashing forward she pulled out her gun and pointed it between the three of them, "Who are you people!" Julianna shouted, pulling her stained beyond washing white shirt over her nose, coughing into it and groaning, already dizzy. Looking at the male her eyes flashed with a strange mixture of fear and anger, "Stand up. You fool, you're going to burn to death!" Julianna screamed, her eyebrows furrowed and her cheeks red from the rage and panic filling her thoughts.

Matt heard the new feminine voice tell him to stand up. Right after that, he could feel the heat of the fire behind him. He didn't trust anyone here, but it's either move closer to the two women in front of him or stay and burn to death. Matt has never been in a situation like this... The boy is on the brink of tears as he attempts to stand, but the leg injury causes him to fall on one knee. He coughs and speaks as loud as he can, "I-I can't..."

Instead, Matt crawls forward at a horribly slow pace, scared out of his mind.

Julianna watched the man crawl, she lowered her gun down, aimed straight at his head, "What is your name?" She shouted, scoffing as he clawed at the ground, inching forward at an agonizingly slow pace. What a weakling... She drawled internally, her dull brown eyes rolling as the heat of the flames burned her skin.

"Who are those two?" Julianna asked in a booming voice, her eyes trained on the two women standing close to the fire, her pistol still pointed at the helpless man that lie on the floor. "Why can you not stand up?" She demanded, her hair flowing with the heavy winds that pushed the flames about. "Why are they just standing there? You idiots!" She shouted, pushing the two away from the rising flames and spitting flares. "Stand and run or you will die! I am not going to protect you more than I already have." She stated, turning on her heel and walking away from the intense heat, shaking her head slowly.

She listened to nothing but the cracks of the high rising flames and the crunch of the drying grass. Looking up at the sky Julianna noticed the heavy grey clouds, a sure sign of a heavy rainfall. Her steps were slow and wide, expecting the male to stand and follow. Her lips were set in a firm line and her cheeks and hands burned from being so close to the blistering inferno. "Come on man!" Julianna shouted, turning around and staring, far away from the blaze yet still close enough to view the three forms in the near distance.

The fire inching closer to Matt caused the boy to only concentrate on that, as it started to burn parts of his clothing. He ignored the other female's demands about his name, thinking only about getting out of this situation alive. Matt uses every ounce of his strength to get himself to stand up. His balance was wobbly, his face was flushed from the heat, but his will to live kept the boy to carry on. His breathing was harsh as he forced himself to walk away from the fire, his pace much faster than before. His movements caused the wound on his leg to open up more while he attempted to walk closer to the woman who told him to stand. As he got closer to his destination, his pace slowed again. Upon closer inspection, it was obvious that Matt had tears on his face. He coughed a few extra times before slumping to the ground again out of pain, fear, and exhaustion.

Julianna dropped her shirt, lifting the hem to her mouth she tore off a piece of cloth, smacking out the flames that were bursting on the man's clothing. "I'm going to ask you one final time. And I expect an answer or else I'm throwing you into that hell hole again." She paused, exasperation and anxiety in her eyes, She would never admit it, but this situation scared her. Nobody has ever not listened to her. "What. Is. Your. Name?" She asked, pausing in between each word that he would understand.

Taking the cloth she dropped down to look at his legs, cool air relaxing her tense and sore muscles that burned with pain. Her lips were a dark red from the blood the spurted from her bottom lip, she didn't even notice that she was gnawing on it to the point of blood draw. "That's a decent size gash dude." She grunted, slinging her backpack onto the ground she drew out the thermos that held the now burning water. "This should sting, but I don't want to hear anything come out of your mouth. Got it?" She grunted.

Pouring the remainder of the water onto the rag, pressing it against the sickening laceration, crimson blood stained the white fabric, she tied it around the wound and nodded, watching the rest of the dark vermilion blood and tissue seep into the material. "I don't want any bullshit. What's your name?" She asked solidly, a firm look set in her face. Licking the cherry red off her lips and wiping it from the corner of her mouth Julianna slowly stood to her full height.

The woman's voice scared Matt. He tried to tell her his name, but instead ends up groaning in pain from the cloth being wrapped around his leg. Matt at least managed to muffle his sounds by covering his mouth with his jacket sleeve; he was careful to follow her commands. He calmed down at least a little knowing that he is safe from the fire at the time being. He remained seated on the ground, clutching the now bloodied knife in his hand. Matt made sure he held on to this throughout the entire time of this incident.

He removed his arm from his mouth and spoke up in a quiet tone, "I'm Matthew." His gaze wasn't directed towards anything specific as he talked. It seemed as if the boy was looking right through the woman who now stood over him. His facial expression appeared to be terrified.

Julianna smirked and nodded, "Matthew... I allied with somebody named Matthew before." She took a step back and collected her belongings, throwing the empty thermos in her bag and picking up her pistol. "I killed him with this very gun. Will you be the next Matthew the gives his soul to this pistol?" She asked fondly, a somewhat crazed look in her eyes as she pointed it at her for a few seconds.

She straightened up and motioned to his knife, "Would you like me to clean that? I won't hurt you." Julianna promised, her once mad look now replaced with a peevish glare. "It's disgusting to work with blood on your materials. Wouldn't you agree?" She hummed, grabbing his wrist and laughing. "I suppose I'm a bit of a clean freak." She added, releasing her tight grip on Matthew's wrist. Digging into her bag she waved around a crimson and maroon stained rag. The base color seemed to be a faded yellow, but Julianna didn't exactly remember who she took it from and when.

Crossing her arms she stared at the somewhat dazed boy impatiently, "I don't have all the time in the world. Alright man? Within five minutes you're never going to see my face again so I want to know what you want and I want to know now." She growled bitterly, her teeth shone a strange color of yellow and white from the light of the lowering sun and the blazes in the distance.

Matt found enough strength to stand up on his own after sitting for a while, although the mystery woman telling him about killing someone else definitely rubbed him the wrong way. He gulped, feeling her take the knife away from his own shaky grasp. There goes his last line of defense... He pulled back his hand immediately when she released it, holding it in his other hand as if she hurt it or something.

His reason for being here? Matt felt reluctant to answer, so he kept it vague, saying, "I'm looking for someone." He wanted to just run away, right then and there, but the fear of being killed made his legs stay put (not even mentioning the pain he felt in his right leg from the injury). Instead he speaks in a rushed and scared tone, "Please don't kill me!" He squeezed his eyes shut despite being blind, expecting to be shot any minute now.

Julianna began to wipe down the blood covered knife absentmindedly, "Sadly I dob't possess the power to track somebody." She tutted, throwing the relatively tidier knife back at Matt. A smirk on her face as she slipped her pistol in her back pocket, humming softly. "I would recommend sticking to the side paths. If you walk around in the open, there's a fifty percent chance you're gonna get murdered. The world may seem sane, but there's plenty of mad-men out there." She murmured, mournfulness breaking through her stoic glare for a millisecond before contorting back to being dull and unreadable.

Julianna turned away, "Have fun searching kid. She's probably already dead though." She pointed out dryly, her face rimming with silent rage as she shoook her head. "Word of advice. This world is like a board game. One mistake and you're sent to the beginning. Yet, the rules state there is no retries." She shouted, taking long strides backwards and smirking. "Have fun." She repeated before turning around briskly, her hair tickling her ruby red ears as she closed her eyes, walking peacefully.

The woman never fired her gun? Matt took his knife back and placed it in it's holder. It seems she knows what she's talking about; Matt safely assumes she is experienced in this type of situations. The way she described this area, it doesn't sound like the Georgia Federation much at all. He could hear her start to walk away, but... "W-wait!" Matt shouted; this was the loudest he has been since speaking with her. He walks to catch up to her with a slight limp in his step. He unintentionally runs into her back, unsure of how close he was to her. "S-sorry! Umm, could you at least... guide me to the nearest town? Please," Matt paused often as he tried to ask his question. He doesn't know his way around here at all, and, although it didn't seem safe, he needed some sort of help to get around out there.

Julianna stood her ground as Matthew ran into her, turning around slowly she gave him a daring smirk, "What's in it for me... Matty boy?" She asked softly, a dark look clouded in her eyes. "I mean. I just saved your ass and now I'm going to lead you to a safe zone. You should be kissing my feet." She explained, walking forward and shrugging nonchalantly. Her heavy boots thudding against the gravel path and raising dust behind her. A dramatic look and feeling about her.

Julianna turned around much more, "Let's make a deal. I'll ally you and you must abide by my rules and wants. I'm more of a man than you anyway." She scoffed, sticking her dirty, muddy hand out. "Yes?" She asked with a daring grin, her cheeks now returning to their pale color and her eyes gleaming with mischief, her hair appeared greasy in the dim evening light, yet the bloodthirsty aura that surrounded her could be read from miles away. From galaxies away in fact.

"Huh? I..." Those comments hurt Matt like the knife he carried with him, but he admits they were true. Matt sighed and slumped his shoulders, his scared expression from earlier changing into a tired one. He really has no choice here, so... "I accept." He replied, repeating the same gaze from earlier as if staring at something else entirely. Matt doesn't realize that the so-far helpful woman has extended her hand for a handshake, so he only stands there, playing with the end of the zipper on his jacket. "So, what's your name?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. He silently hopes to himself that asking the simple question won't cause any issues.

Julianna smirked and placed her hand by her side, a victorious glint shone in her eyes. "My name... Well, it's Julianna." She murmured and grabbed Matthew's arm, pulling him close to her. "Stick by me. People are hiding everywhere. They'll try to steal anything and everything. Okay?" She asked briskly, remembering the words he various mentors had told her more than once. Trying to appear stronger than usual, despite the fact that she was stressed and exhausted to the max.

"There's a forest near by, I hope you can climb trees cause that's where we'll be sleeping." Julianna grunted, crossing her arms and swaggering in front of Matthew, looking for the alley way that she usually took to take a short cut to the place she called home. "We'll be traveling through various alleys, listen closely, anybody can jump out from anywhere." She growled and slowly creeped along a wall that led to the familiar alleyway.

After The Fire Chased Off Ashley She Was All Alone, "I Better Look Around Its Getting Kinda Cold " Ashley mumbled To herself.She Got Up And Went To Look Around After A while She Just Set Up Camp And Tried To Fall Asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sudden movement from Julianna pulling Matt closer caused him to gasp, but he did listen to what she had to say. Matt gave her a nod and followed her, only a few footsteps behind. He even surprised himself at how well he was doing as far as keeping up; normally the boy would have ran into something by now. He stayed silent for the most part to listen for anyone else besides Julianna's footsteps. Once he determined there was nothing coming, he'd better tell her about his sight issues now before it turns into a major problem. "I'm blind by the way," Matt whispers to Julianna, even though he is certain no one else is nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back