Revised and Edited: Guardian's Character Dump

Coyote Hart

Misguideful Moniker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here are my current characters, active or inactive. Information below:

Arc information:

• Wulf will be on the good side, with his good Aasimar alignment
  • Skyler will be good, however, there are gaps that allow him to be on side evil.
  • Roy will be neutral, due to the fact that he has worked with characters of evil, despite being a good person. He might be influenced to join good, or maybe get sidetracked into evil.
  • Troy will be on side evil.
  • Ace will be on side evil

Previously on the story arc: 

Wulf has been at the background of the plot. I do not recall him doing anything to attack either side. Roy seems to have sided with the good side, taking over the infirmary when nurse Auriel died. He is also in good standing with Caesar, one of the most important characters in the good side's team. Professor Troy currently has one of his soulstones missing, which I don't recall where it went, but whatever the case, he might be influenced to join the dark side.

General Roleplay Information:

• It is unknown if I will continue using Wulf
  • I will add in Corbin and Clyde Sakata to my mix of characters (Actually I won't)
  • I'll use Jackson Gunner, and try to get some character development in him
  • It is unknown if I will make an additional antihero

images

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-KHaA_38VZaWWNOXzBWZVFOQW8

Last edited by a moderator:
Character
Name: Roy Drake
Being: Werewolf

Alignment: Good
Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: ISFJ-T
Bio:  Roy Drake was born into a family of Outlaws. His parents abandoned him at the age of 6 to go on a journey, and never came back. He spent the next 6 years in an orphanage, and then, at the age of 12, he set off to look for adventure and was found by Alan Frisson on a random trip, who brought him to the Professors of the Circle, and trained him. After finishing his apprenticeship, Roy continued his streak of adventure until he found Wulf with Darek. Upon their decision of bringing him to this academy, Roy demanded he came along to help Wulf, since the school looked dangerous.
Likes: Swordplay, lycanthropy, food, meeting new people, adventure, science
Dislikes: Water, vampirism, silver, most practices of werewolves
Appearance: Shaved bald head with a purple flame tattoo on the back of the forehead. Violet eyes, hollowed cheeks. Muscular and lean build, sharp nose, and cleft chin, tanned skin. \

Battle appearance : An exceptionally tall werewolf with brightly glowing purple eyes, a mane of gray hair, and sharp and powerful claws
Weapon: Roy's Falchion (A heavy curved sword glowing with purple flame particles

Strengths:

• Physically powerful
  • Psychic
  • Master of swords

Weaknesses:

• Intellectually lacking
  • Sometimes very clumsy

Others:

• Theme A (Human): 

• Theme B (Werewolf): 

•  

Character
Name: Prof. Troy Sharp

Being: Human

Sexuality: Heterosexual 

Bio: Troy was a highly powerful magic user, using pyrokinesis throughout his life, and attended several magical schools to control his fire. After taking these classes, he used magic in his everyday life, until he somehow managed to burn his own leg with his own fire. When Troy got his teaching degree, he immediately went to get a job at a supernatural academy.

Likes: Magic, defensive fighting, Mongolian cuisine, travelling, teaching, fire

Dislikes: Offensive fighting (Though he forces himself to do it at times), cold, shields, and dogs.

Appearance: 
fireybirthintines.jpg

Weapon: Defensive cane 
shillelagh.gif

Others:

• Pyrokinesis: Troy can manipulate fire at will
  • Theme: 

Character
Name:

Wulf Griffith

Male

Being (what are you?)

Aasimar

Sexuality

Heterosexual 

Bio

Wulf was created by two Aasimar, both of an evil nature. His two parents were being hunted down by their own kind. In a desperate attempt to save Wulf, his parents sent him on a trip across the skies to a different world. A group discovered Wulf, the Professors of the Circle. Darek Smith, the leader, brought Wulf back to their apartment to raise him. They quickly realized from a genetic evaluation that this creature was an Aasimar, and decided to lay low. As Wulf grew up, Darek and the rest of the most important Professors: Sona, Cyprian, James, Roy, Wylie, Imor (There are about 14 or so very important ones) discussed what to do. In the end of the long and colorful argument, they agreed to send Wulf to Luxor Academy, out of five or so choices.

Swords, magic, a good story, sleeping, food, traveling, swordplay

Dislikes

Pure evil, tiefling, too much sleep, archery

Appearance

6b1cd2b87b8584d6e1f44bb01f0fcf3b.jpg

Wulf has white hair and silver eyes. Don't mind the clothing. 

Weapon

tumblr_m8mn0fY6ax1qbt7zto1_1280.jpg

Info: A glowing purple greatsword. Strangely enough, Wulf wields it one-handed. Acts like a regular greatsword other than the magical feeling coming off of it.

Others

Theme: 

Alternate theme:

((tbh, it's just another arrangement))

Character
Name: Skyler Jones

Being: Corrupted Human

Sexuality: Unknown

Bio: Skyler attended school at a place far away from Luxor Academy. Things went amiss when supernatural things started occurring. First off, his parents were attacked by a bunch of goblins, then Skyler was seized control by a demon. Luckily, Skyler escaped from the supernatural region as an orphan and went to Luxor Academy to tame the cryokinesis powers the demon had forced upon him.

• Skyler is connected to Roy indirectly. He's friends with someone who's parents is Roy's cousin. However, they don't know each other very well.

Dislikes: Cryokinesis, not being able to control himself, the demon influencing him

Appearance:  

Personality: Shy and reserved, though he has developed the social skills to start a conversation or talk. Once you know him well and he trusts you, you can see his inside feelings, of a trapped and lost person. Skyler will try to be happy when he can, and will try to do good with his powers. He has trouble controlling himself and sometimes feels depressed.

Weapon: Cryokinesis. 

Others: 

Skyler's demon:

Kryo Kardia

((work in progress. I'm trying to make a more gender neutral name, Kryo Kardia seems obviously a female name in my eyes))

Appearance: 
ice_ghost_by_semperfy.jpg

Work In Progress Character

Name: Zac Ace Rossman

Being: Immortal human, with German ancestry 

Sexuality: Asexual

Alignment: Evil

Bio: Zac was born in Kyoto, Japan, in a German immigrant family, and spent most of his early life in school. When he graduated from high school, he knew for sure he had a career in teaching and maybe fighting. He learned the fine arts of the swordplay that samurais used, as well as how to fight with improvised weapons. Unfortunately for his potential, Zac had an unknown history for crimes. Murder. However, nobody knows about this

Dislikes: Lying, servants of good (slight dislike), barbaric people

Appearance
anime-boy-cool-ninja-wallpaper-imgstockscom-anime-masked-warrior-8242907.jpg

Personality: Zac could be said to be the introverted type person whose developed all his needed social skills. You can expect Zac to have a plan for almost anything, even if he has to make them up on the spot. He is resistant to anger, and unfortunately, finds a bit of fun making people angry. Along with this weakness is the fact that he has a very sadistic personality, enjoying watching people suffer from physical pain, and/or having them killed just for sport. Despite this, Zac is very empathetic and is able to understand people's emotions.

Weapon: Smallsword

S5724M-920-1.jpg

Strengths:

• Calm
  • Prepared
  • Smart
  • Can fight with almost anything

Weaknesses:

• Insensitive
  • Love for murder

Magic: 

• Wind: Zac can influence the wind elements to do his biding, whether it is to summon a tornado, cast a gust of wind to carry conversation, or block a sword strike

Others

Update: All character images have been destroyed. Work in progress to see if there is a way to scavenge the images. If not, I'll have to find the images again, and create new ones (Skyler's image was a workshop created image)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back