Reunited For The Summer

Haha there will be a light sprinkle of drugs around the fire lets just say that. Quinn is reeling to have fun. James however might just strangle her.

I am writing a post for this, guys. Is anyone opposed to a time skip? Say that it is the weekend now?

I ask because I have another plan. :)

New post with a time skip is up everyone. :) Hope people are still interested. -Bites lips nervously.-

Would anyone be okay with having let Solana crash at their place after the party?

IITheTypistII said:
Hope people are still interested. -Bites lips nervously.-
I'm totally still interested!!

Sorry I've also been slow on replies. Things and scenes are moving a lot faster than I planned to keep up with. My home life has needed a lot of attention, and unfortunately my hobby isn't getting any. My apologies.

@JujuBee

The Rockefeller's Lake House has plenty of room. If you want her to stay there afterwards. It also has it's own maid, housekeeper and butler. :)

@RedLipstick34

I totally understand. Just take your time with things. :)

@Akeira

Final exams?!! Yikes! But again, real life before roleplay life. :) Hope you do well on your exams!

Just seeing who is all here and not here. People are busy because school is almost over and others? I am not sure. Haha.

But the roleplay isn't dead yet. It will not die.

I apologize I had a knee injury and have been in and out of doctors appointments all week. Plus exams so I will try and post tomorrow)

You could message people saying that if they don't respond after a day you'll delete their characters, and then re-open this up for new charries

Users who are viewing this thread

Back